Tuesday, January 26, 2016

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 1-26-2016




SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 1-26-2016







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





It is extremely mother fucking unfair, that my Attorney General and my Sheriff absolutely refuse to believe my plight with this cunt chewing stock market, the way that you did, Ron Wirtz Senior, Camden county ADA up in Jersey in the early nineteen-nineties. Hjry jkgfdd lhlerilhghk. They hacked my mother fucking spell checker on my word office program again, in total violation of my civil and human rights. Don't make me fucking laugh and I won't say my cunt eating ''constitutional rights'', my kind fucking folks out here, YO BRO!!!!!









My last blog was fucked with when I posted it up at BLOGGER-DOT-COM also. Right where the hacking began while it was being mother fuckiGN dick licking written, was where the (REDACT-HACK) began up on the posted blog site. This is sort of a major verification that these dirt bag mother fuckign hackers indeed are hacking, and there is no way that I am imagining it.













Now let me tell you about this parallel event stock market 30 year old nightmare problem from hell, just a little more; since most of you are so god dam dense, and refuse to even try to get what I am going dam ass through in the least little bastard ass bit!!!!!! IT IS NOT how the market is, such as lower now than a few weeks back. It is a daily fucking problem. When the price on points, on that fuckiGN miserable DOW JONES goes up, they have to get it to go up; and every single fucking cunt eating time that these MILI-2-FORCE BASTARDS FROM HELL, PERSECUTE ME TO DEATH, up she goes, and when they leave me alone on a trading day, IT DOES NOT RACE UP. Destroying a person's entire life, just to keep a nations economy bullish, is not legal, no matter how many fucking feds and courts ever will try to make it legal. All nations, LISTEN UP: These cunt lapping jerk off hypocrite AMERICANS, try and boss all of you around, and say how wonderful they are, so nice, so non-violent, so friendly, no human rights violations; right, sure, believe that jerked off total MOTHER' 'FUCKIGN LIE, AND THEN GO LAUGH FOR A DAM ASS FUCKING CENTURY, FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I have nothing against WALL STREET. But when they are tormenting and torturing me an dmy patghetic fuckiGN life for thirty years straight, I think I have a right to yell and fucking cunt screram about it!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way in fuicking cunt hell, that this market since the early eighties, went on this historic bull rally and crossing into four digits and then going up nearly to 20,000 after being in three digits from 1983 in the early year, all the way back to 1900, and then taking me and my life an dhow not one thing ever ever ever ever ever ever ever works out, and every single fuckiGN day is nothing but a total mother fuckign diseased nightmare, with no way out, and no explanation, and no help. As soon as anyone tries in any way to help me ever, POOF POOF POOF, these Wall Street fucking monsters destroy me, them; and do whatever it fucking takes, to fucking wipe me out. You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves, Sheriff and Attorney General of Florida. In your own way, you have rigged my trial, become judge and jury over my claims that I am being viciously violated and ruined, and with no medical degree, you dare to judge my mother fuckign level of sanity! Just how do you sleep at mother fuckiGN night, sir and ma'am?









RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT













MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP6 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD:







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P













There's gonna' be a major fuck up all over the planet, and death to my horrible enemies of power, VERY VERY MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' SOON, AND I PROMISE YOU THAT ONE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any mother fucker out here who cannot sympathize with me and see that my hell is real and that my entire life has been destroyed and that I am indeed the mother fucking quintessential victim in all of this hell on Earth by WALL STREET, then you are a dead hump of clay with no humanity inside of you at all!!!!!!!!!!!











END TRANSMISSION, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment