Thursday, January 21, 2016

CHAPTER 68, GTNOTG




GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 68





These mother fucking maintenance people are driving me up a mother fucking wall, and that has to be what is going on here now for two solid mother fucking weeks! It is as bad all over again, as when the dam fucking new doors were put up, banging and drilling all over the place. I suppose a lot of new mother fuckers are out and old ones gone, hey Sheriff sir, no one will ever tell me one mother fuckiGN thing around this god dam miserable dump, and hey sir, I only god dam ass live here, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! I pay my rent every month on time for five years, and try to never cause anyone a problem in any way, but you know how it goes kind sir, Mark the god dam bad guy!!!!!!!!


















Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi













JANUARY 21, 2016,

DAY AFTERNOON AT 10:32,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 68 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-68/L-53).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 61%, FEELING LIKE 68.

WIND IS ESE AT 2, GUSTIMG SLIGHTLY TO 10.

TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.

























Nightmares all night, and noise and hell and feeling like mother fuckign dogshit all day, real fun!!!! I never did one thing to deserve this mother fuckign cunt eating shit, Sheriff sir, and Attorney General ma'am, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.






























































































Now who's fucking cock sucking kidding who. The great and powerful JAMES T. BURR would say that I am the bag guy in all of this. He would preach to you that “I got involved in the occult, and God is now allowing SATAN to punish me”. How anyone in this world of advanced science can buy into this hocus mother fuckiGN pocus Frisbee twilight zone bullshit, totally amazes me. But then, I have been a victim of Christianity all of my life also, being raised extremely staunch and austere with very rigid values in that areas, sort of along the lines of the L&O character Jack McCoy and his Saint Ignatius Catholic nuns as a school boy, tormenting him, and causing him to feel the way he does about spiritual fucking bullshit. Hey, hold your dick cum swallowing horses now Nellie Girl, YO. I didn't say there is not some FAWCE out there, as all of my cunt chewing fucking life, I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF THIS ''SOMETHING OU THERE SOMEWHERE SHIT'', and I know it is totally real. I just refuse to see this biblical Satan/God fucking shit!!!









***(((((]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[)))))***





]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[





KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL ® 1980

MARK WAYNE MOHR



PINK GODDESSES

MORNING LIGHTS

DESTRUCT SWITCHES

GARY MITCHELLS

AND CAPTAIN WILLIAM SHATNER KIRKS








Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:







Search for:
Search by:
Item type:




























Folks, you may always use the following link to take you to a location where you will be able to read my blogs (the BOM) in color, and that have all of the other things as well, such as photos, links, charts, and all sorts of cool freaking horse crap!!!!!!!!!












Have yourselves a merry little day, all Merry's out there, and all else, YO! How can you worry about your dam job, Copyright examiners of 2008? I love you Eddie Green, you've got a dam heart, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!









Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images free funny faces












A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP; FOLKS!





WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Also a great place to go for lightning and voicemail messages.









































































































































































More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image

Weather Map Controls
Regional Doppler Radar
Local
National




OH GEEEEE-WILIGARS; the mighty Doctor Harold Camping said it all; OH MY. You and I don't fool the Almighty Lordess Jehovah Stacey Krassle with our cute clever non swearing lingo. Darn means dam, heck means hell, gash and golly are GOD, Jeese and gee and gee wiz and gee willagars is all JESUS, Shoot and shucks is shit, fudge and freak and fook, and a dozen others, are all FUCK, and so forth. What; you seriously think that you are outsmarting Almighty GODDESS Jehovah? Let me go YUK-YUK-YUK, and a dozen or so “Oh MY'S”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My Photo





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997


Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
Pau—stolen form
2013



THIS IS A PHONY DUPLICATION, AND BECAUSE THAT LADY STOLE MY COPYRIGHT FORM, I CANNOT EVEN PRINT UP THE PAULA KING REGISTRATION NUMBER!!!!!!!!!




So you all know by now that hell for me, is indeed fixed in stone and fire, or HIFISAF for a shortened abbreviation.



'HIFISAF'



HELL IS FIXED IN STONE AND FIRE



CHAPTER 087


























There's a new kid in town, I don't want to hear it, there's a new kid in town, I don't want to hear it. Not in 1978, not in 2015, not on WAYV, not on WFMU, and not in the great King Residence either, YO peeps!
Mark_from_njImage result for images free funny faces




I also don't mother fuckiGN want to hear jerk off dirt ball Morty-Mortino the Death Angel on my left side, at two minutes past dam ass midnight!





























AdvertisementAdvertisementAdvertisementAdvertisementAdvertisement

AdvertisementAdvertisementAdvertisementAdvertisementAdvertisement









So is it, “Make the world go away” or “Fly away”? Lots of great songwriters from Mister Paul SPR Pedersen to all of the gramophone winners of the music bizz, have given their opinions and philosophies concerning shit like this for many decades of modern day ages following the great masters of yesteryear. Still and all, monarch butterflies are indeed extremely beautiful.






THERE IS NO WAY THAT TOM REALE, IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET, THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT; AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE (GAP) GREAT AND POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY/PEEFOREY!!!!!!!!!!





































Hello, alive and dreaming here, I am Mark Wayne Mohr. But I truly am ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES, from Dogtown, and then Sahasra Dal Kanwal; thanks to my awesome great teen-queen, SSJKK. The problem all along folks, is that all the while, her family who hates me on the Astral-Plane because I dare to love this Almighty Goddess, in ways that mortals are not supposed to; and as a result, things for me get ''dreamed-down here in the hyperspace waking and non-waking realities, where I am being monstrously mistreated and viciously abused by them, in their hyperspace-equivalent entity-self-persona's, and some if not the vast majority of these, all reside in or surrounding and near, the mighty playground of the planet, AKA ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG! When I moved on May 1, 1980, into 1802 Robin Hill, you have all heard me discuss the wild two ''DREAMING-INTERACTIONS'', first the LOVE IS FOR CARPENTERS deal where SSJKK sings this incredible song to me and when I come out of this experience, I knew that I always knew this person, endlessly and eternally, and yet the song could only be remembered in a couple of tiny bursts, and from this it was recreated, with some help from Tom Glenn who went onto do a lot of work with the National Football League; mighty powerful Jessica Simpson, WEEEEEEEEEEE! The second interaction was a couple of months or so later on, with the magical black cat, Gawky Gaukauk who meowed the lottery number that was to come out that evening in the famous Pennsylvania Pick-it Lottery, a relatively new invention, as lotteries were around less than a decade back then, huh Mister Morgan Collins, and if you don't raise the roof or Mister Kings dogs, then maybe, just maybe sir, I won't raise the rent on my Flower Wing! You can tell Diana's GAP brother that I said so. But during the time in-between these two nocturnal events, the LOIS FOCA and the GAGA, for a quick way of putting this; I entered a contest, and sent my two disco dance tunes to a radio station in Trenton, and called myself, “Dynamite Sound”, 'Stomin' Normin' and Colin, not Cuzz POW! I had no way of knowing that this TAWF CLAN from hell was in the BIZZ, and had even bigger plans to get into the music bizz, back then. BUTTTTTTTTT, Mister War-Hero Levy dynamite resourceful family branches all notwithstanding here; when I sent that, mister Inductatherm Allberries Pedersen, I feel that a major time warp was not breached at all as my Cuzz Trumpie believes. It is all way more logical than all this fuckiGN time travel horse shit, YO, and IPYT, you all's out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe traveling physically in time outside the normal speed we all pass forward through it is not part of any of this, but there is another wild thing, and perhaps much wilder and more surreal than even this. First, before I go on further, I am man enough to admit my errors, and even take back and retract shit when I am wrong. When I enlarged the J-Picture Element Graphic of the WAYV, I realized that I had misspoken regarding being hacked and having the Trenton frequency number removed. It was only printed on the J-PEG, not in any of the shit below on the chart that I paste-copied into my blog, sorry about that. When I am wrong, I am wrong, right Lenny Orbach Dirty-dance Briscoe????





55555555555555555555555555555555555555555



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment