Monday, January 25, 2016

CHAPTER 79, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS



CHAPTER 79







I went to visit PINK GODDESS--SSJKK in my spirit earlier this morning around just after nine. I tranced out and found myself willing myself forward out in space, through the stars. Eventually they began to thin out until their were only cluster circles far away (other galaxies), and suddenly, there she was, PINK GODDESS, just like out of Star Trek on that episode called, “Where No Man Has Gone Before”. I melted into her and she loved me beyond anything, and I cried like a baby for a trillion years or so and told her she is so beyond awesome.







Now as with all tales written by Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr, they do not end well, and Satan grew jealous of my bliss with my teen-queen and somehow managed to grab my spirit and threw me into a parallel universe (a dream) where I was living back up in Jersey, in a mobile home somewhere in the Atco area, and was still working for the RPL Sound Recording Studio job after all this time since the end of July in 1979. I was going to retire on December 4, 2019 with a nice pension, but for reasons I don't recall fully but can speculate based on a few things I observed there, was broke and had a very old messed up clunker car. Recently I had it completely overhauled and things were fine. I went to start it up to drive to work on a shift I never worked in this universe when there, six at night through half past three in the morning. This is when all hell broke loose. I think that I was living with some really strange people in this double wide trailer, and we all were trying to prove that paranormal and esoteric phenomena was occurring around us, and were documenting things with movie cameras and all sorts of weird ghost-buster type of apparatus.







Suddenly as I was starting up my car, I thought the horn had come on and was broken, only it was another sound entirely, and when I opened the hood up, cars in that parallel universe all operated in a totally different way, and the main system that made them work, was all screwed up. I grabbed some tools from the trunk of the vehicle and was able to take a piece from the front of this large pump type of gismo and tighten a few things up, and it seemed repaired. But when I started to slowly drive off of my property towards the road, I realized I was living on Norris Avenue, and what had been the houses along the one side of it, was a trailer park in that world over there, and it was legal to live in them in Atco over there as long as they were hard down on the ground without wheels. I don't know about the laws of Camden county in this universe here, but over there, it was legal, and come to think of it, Jenny's park was in the next county over to the east in this universe in waking world reality, and that was legal.







So I start driving down Norris towards the White Horse Piker, and suddenly I realize that I was not able to effect the proper repairs, as the steering was not working. No matter how I tried to steer the car, it was trying to go every possible way other than the way it needed to. As I tried to pull over however, someone on the pike driving eastbound, intentionally came over, crossing illegally into westbound lanes of the pike, and struck my car and damaged it severely and then proceeded to speed away. I was not injured, but got out of the vehicle and realized that it had been knocked right into oncoming traffic. Cars began to hit it one after another, and seemed to all be intentionally in on this NASCAR-gone-wrong horrendous multiple car wreck. I was thinking to myself, “Now all I need is for Tony Stuart to come along and kick my ass”. I was amazed it did not happen.













After the car was knocked around and banged up to shit, it was at least knocked back onto the road where it rolled mysteriously onto the lot from which it had been parked before I started it up. My roommates had come out with some tools and test equipment, and I thought that they were going to run over to assist me and see if they could ascertain why it was driving all crazy, but they were running up towards the pike and I looked over to see where they were heading, and up above us was this huge air ship shinning all sorts of colored lights down, and not making a sound. Eventually, on of them opened up my hood and was testing something while this weird UFO was spinning around directly over us and in front of us maybe 70 feet away. Suddenly it shone a green pulsing light down onto the grassy area in front of us, and it burned a message onto the grass. As people drove by, they all got out. I could not see the message from the angle where I was standing, but it seemed to say something utterly shocking, as when people came over to read what it said, they seemed more scared out of their skulls by the message than of the dam ship above us that burned it into the grass.







Then the one roommate connected his ghost-busting machine to some part inside the car engine and the part began to light up like a round white disc, and started to make a sound sort of similar to a choir singing the 'note middle A'. The guy said that he was expecting that. Things were beyond crazy and horrible, and then along came Mikey's brother Joe from Florida, and in that universe, I knew both Mikey and Joe only from Jersey. I had thought that Mikey had recently died and remember watching my doppelganger amazingly telling him this, and then hearing him say back, “Don't believe all you see”. Suddenly we were driving in his car to a local gas station a block away, and it was the Power Test station down the block at the traffic light on the pike that separated the towns of Atco and Chisilhurst. Some weird music was playing from the Family Stations Incorporated radio station WKDN, and they were saying how the President had just died, of the radio network, not the nation. I remember thinking how this was not very funny. Then the man who owned the station came over to me and I noticed that Mike had vanished. The man knew Mike and told me he was alive and well, but that friends of his were telling him just the other day that he had passed. One thing led to another, and I began to realize that people were vanishing all over the place, and some were returning while others were not. I remember thinking if this could be the beginning of the Christian rapture stuff. Then I drove the car back to where mine was being worked on, and I remember getting on a phone that was in my pocket and calling the RPL studio to let them know I could not make it in due to car trouble. Then I realized I was in this parallel universe and began to become aware of the situation, taking me from a TYPE-1-Exploratron, to a TYPE-2-Exploratron. Awareness is type-2-dreaming, and becoming able to control ones double (doppelganger) is TYPE-3. The crazy air ship was still up in the night sky, and lots of bright search lights were all around, and a lot of local government emergency vehicles and ther police had all began to gather around as well by this point in time. Then walking a large white dog, and wearing bright golden framed shades despite it being night, came Nick Cannon, walking down the road, and then I realized through my dreaming-double and having his knowledge and awareness now fully and instantaneously to his as things happened around us, that this Nick was just a man who lived on Norris Avenue, at the far end of the park in a house. Then I realized that he was the owner of the trailer park, and he was very mean and I had to call him Mister Cannon. He never married Mariah Carey in that universe. As I began to mentally focus in on things, I realized there was no Mariah Carey in that universe. However, Patty and Pee were living in the park along with myself, and had a trailer in the middle of the park area somewhere. Suddenly I saw Nick cross the street and approach me abnd tell me my rent is overdue. I told him he would have it tomorrow. He then grabbed my arm while his large dog began to growl and bark at me. He yanked me over and away with him, and as I walked with him a short ways, he smirked and then he laughed, and then the laughter grew louder and louder, until I kept saying to him, “Why are you laughing Mister Cannon”? He finally stopped quite abruptly and I was following him into his house-office, and noticed the sign above that read Atco-Cannon-Park. I sat down and he reached into a mini-fridge and grabbed a dog and a cold glass of foamy beer, and sat down at his desk. My chair was along the side of it. He said to me, I am the owner of that airship that just screwed up your car. He opened a desk drawer and took out some weird proof of his ownership and flung it over at me, striking my wrist and I remember the paper cutting the skin a little, and a drop of blood coming out of the area. He then said, “I won't allow you to go to the pink lights outside, is that clear Mountainpen”? I remember staring at him, and then instantly using all of my will, I turned myself into a TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON. I now had full control over my doppelganger (dreaming-double), and I belted out, “I love her, she is Almighty Goddess-SSJKK, and you have no right to tell me what to do”!!! Then he got up from his chair, spit out a bite that he was chewing of his dog, onto a large bright red ash tray that had those real old-days-style thick edges, and stunk to high hell the way the old ones did and when folks never seemed to ever clean them, and I remember recalling the stench very clearly, and thinking how disgusting the prick was for puking that out of his face when he could have just swallowed it for crying out loud! He yelled so loud that my ears rang, and I remember him saying quite clearly to me, “I am running a very carefully controlled experiment, and I'm not going to let you screw it up any more with time manipulations, and your dam travels out to the edge of the Milky Way”!







A lot of shit is not safe to blog after that point. He went onto tell me how life is a huge game and that I am someone who has discovered too much about very secret things. When I asked him why I aware of my universe back where a physical body is asleep in, he said to me, “You know the answer to that, TYPE-3-Exploratron. Go back now and leave my world”!!!!! Instantly, I was here, and I awoke with a bang and it was about twenty past eleven, just past Miss Witch Bitch Thistlethorns time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment