Tuesday, January 19, 2016

CHAOTER 65, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 65







Three things happened on Tuesday, yesterday, that I will tell you. First off it is now early on a Wednesday morning on 20 January, 2016. It is almost Jane Whoreshit waterwitchbitch time, ay nine past one. It is 44 degrees in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA, with a wind chill of 39 degrees, and we are in a real January Florida cold snap, where most South Floridians are freezing their asses off, with or without any help from either the great K-MART store chain, or any new fads in America!







So here are the three fuck ups for yesterday, done to me by Type-3-Exploratrons of Milituforce-ops, quite fuckiGN cunt obviously, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I had an ant-invasion of larger than the usual mini-sized ants that crawl around with regularity. I must have fucking killed hundreds of them that I suddenly observed crawling around my three windows back yesterday mother fuckiGN ass afternoon.



I woke up a few hours before the ant-invasion feeling really mother fucking shitty and rotten. As you know, my wonderful fucking doctors from hell, readjusted my anti-anxiety dosage down even further this year, after going from 4 milligrams daily down to one, and then beyond knocked down to one half of one. I'll survive, but the recent chemtrail assault is indeed illegally and quite covertly taking its mother fucking toll on my fragile pathetic elderly already rotten poor health, YO!



Then just recently as yesterday was ending, and while watching L&O on the TV, the VCR remote control was suddenly totally disabled. Earlier last week I had a sound cut out on the TV audio again on one channel, a very old enemy Milituforce T3E trick from fucking cunt hell. The only way to repair it is to shut all machines involved in the attack totally off. Then remove batteries and reinsert them. As usual, it worked, and all is OK, until of course, they illegally violate my mother fuckign civil right s again next time they wish to.









You know when I first began watching L&O, it was well into this century, even though the show began in early 1990, according to earliest shows. I think the one that aired in the final showing today on their marathon on Cable Channel WE-117 here on Fort Pierce Cable Line-up on Comcast system, was the one they never wanted me to see. Some of you may just remember and know, from something I said and blogged perhaps two or there times in my ten year blog now, about how after watching the show for several years after about oh-5 somewhere, they no longer aired the ones with Stone & Robinnette, who were the original peeps in the Prosecutor's Office, before the replacements of Schiff and McCoy came on the show. I know I said that it seemed more than weird how suddenly they did not air the oldies-episodes, and this went on well until I came down here to Florida. Hey, maybe it is just a cosmic weird coincidence, but it is hard to buy the way certain events of my own life, so closely parallel, even though back then, I had no clue about my own life in many areas, as I was repressing so many dam ugly fuckiGN memories and previous family hellishness. It may be directly true, and then it can be a cosmic reality, or it can even be just done exploratronically by ESS without anyone awake and conscious here in this universe, being aware of any of it, other than for me of course. I'll say one thing for that great TV-show and production. You don't get talent like that any more. Things are rapidly going to hell, and peeps know no better. How can you know you are in dog shit, if you never ever were out of it. Kids today have clue-zero to what they missed back in time. Pitiful pitiful pitiful, Mister Deedeekill Anderton, and Mister Adam Schiff.















Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy Photo







© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2016



MARK WAYNE MOHR





Are you reading me at Blogger Dot Com? If not

folks, you may always use the following link to take you to a location where you will be able to read my blogs (the BOM) in color, and that have all of the other things as well, such as photos, links, charts, and all sorts of other basic blog candy!


























Well folks, no one can say that lovely things are not wonderful. Be it nature of heavenly bodies of all types, or a simple sunset or moonrise. Diana's lovely full moon was so gorgeous and terrific last night. 'IWALU' my moon!!!!!








END TRANSMISSION.







Exactly why Lightning Goddess Diana won't help me on this lower plane of waking-hyperspace, I do not claim to know. Maybe she can't, or just won't, and loves to play games such as GTNOTG. Mother-Daughter-Electron are really all the same one powerful awesome goddess, and I know that she is real!!!!!!!! I have no answers for why this horrendous thing has all happened to me, since I was a boy; and we all know that only SHE UNDERSTANDS. So with that said, and officially stated, by Blogger-Mountainpen; let me merely add this, “SAY-LEVY”, in or out of FRANCE, or ATLANTIC CITY, and with or without war hero metals and techno tapes, in and out of 1980 years, and all other possibly conceivable coincidental events and games of COSMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
10
Pageviews yesterday
48
Pageviews last month
2,650
Pageviews all time history
106,927





Global Audience By Shade Ratio Popularity:






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









THE HACKERS JUST CAUSED MY INTERNET EXPLORER TO STOP WORKING. THIS HACK IS A NON STOP HACK, AND I HAVE LEARNED TO MOTHER FUCKING LIVE WITH IT.





END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment