Thursday, January 21, 2016

CHAPTER 70, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 70











All mother fucking cunt day, NOISE AND CHEMTRAILS AND MORE NOISE AND MORE CHEMTRAILS, AND MORE NOISE AND MORE CHEMTRAILS; AND ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA, ETCETERA!!!!!!!!! This death siege on me is two weeks old now, and is beyond mother fuckign major. When the cunt chewing fucking stock market is extremely volatile (having huge swinging ups and downs prices), I GET DICK LICKING FUCKING TOTALLY PUMMELED AND HAMMERED, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











As I speak, the USA-CABLE NETWORK is airing one of their very best L&O-SVU episodes, and boy oh boy, did lightning go off in my brain! We all are forever changing and evolving, and that magical fuckign biblical scripture, “Seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened to you”, is merely saying that with an open mind and heart, and a desire to know truth; that in and of itself, causes a natural evolution process within us, to operate and work, so as to bring us fresh new ideas even if we are limited to the exact same stimulus at ever moving future points in time, such as seeing the very same thing on television, and yet pow, we are suddenly given ''prophetic revelation''!!!!!!!!!!!! I know Paula King raped me at least twice, and conceived on both occasions, and I know why I do not remember anything clearly, even if the entire world wishes to endlessly disbelieve my true tale from beyond unfathomable. I'll come back to this, folks, YO!!!!!











All day long, I was persecuted with noise beginning at just past Wall Street's opening bell from fuckign cunt hell, and then after the noon hour, major afternoon CHEMTRAILS were all over the skies directly surrounding the view out of my window from this building where I reside in; Sheriff Mascara, kind sir. The stock market has had major heavy volatility for two solid weeks, and guess how long this death-persecution fucking cunt siege has gone on now around me, YO? Gee, really, TWO SOLID FUCKIGN WEEKS!!!











These mother fucking Trumpite (Trumpeter) dirt bags are going to be on me like fucking cunt black-on-midnight, until things calm down on WALL STREET. How do I know this to where I would bet a trillion United States fucking dollars at double or nothing, at any moment some fawce-entity wishes to make such a wager with me? Vely vely non-intelestingly simple, old pal Bob FCC McDowell from Cooley Wormhole HELL-HALL, very simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER SINCE 15 AUGUST OF 1986, nearly 30 mother fucking solid years, this has been the new-reality all around me, so that is why I know. I really feel after 30 years, I can know this as fact, mother fucking world. SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, my NABES FROM HELL are on me like red on fucking blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you SHERIFF, SIR???????????????????????????











Every mother fucking night, the moon is all jet-haze covered over, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, around 3 or so in the cunt chewing fucking dirt bag morning!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not allowed to even see a moon. This is how mother fuckign dirt bag monstrous, this MILI-2-FAWCE truly is, awake or asleep, Mister fucking Camden, New Jersey, USA HALL, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes folks, I said jet-haze' covered over, and Prince and I both know that this can also be described as all fucking ass CHEMTRAILED OVER, YO BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Since this death persecution in the skies as well as NABE-NOISE all day and night, with slamming shit doors at 3 in the morning each night as well, PHA and Resident Manager Mizz Debra Marotto, YO; I will tell you what struck me like fucking magic bullets just forty minutes or so ago while watching cunt eating TV, YO dudes and duddesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe that Patty Paula King DRUGGED ME both fucking times, and THAT is why my memories are all fucked up and hazy, but they ARE THERE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as Cap-Kragen was drugged by that slut on the TV-show! Doesn't take a rocket fucking scientist, just endless fucking DEATH SIEGE PERSECUTION AND HARASSMENT, and POW, shit just keeps on coming my way, in the great revelations-department. GET-THAT, now or 34 Macy's ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I don't make the laws in Florida or even in Saint Lucie County. Talk to the magical people in the Board of Education, like my mom's old pal, Mister Oaklyn, New Jersey Thompson, as in the Consumer Electronics RCA take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beat me up now, KATE!











They've got me really GOUUUUUUUUUUD, lovely Keisha and Helen fucking Zebriski, YO, really mother fucking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take away all of my cunt chewing fucking anti-anxiety medications, and then pummel me to death with sky poison, while making me crazy shit nuts with never ending loud noise where I live, and utilities that go out whenever they feel like violating my mother fuckiGN civil rights, kind Sheriff KJM sir; and I can go on and on and on and on and NO, NOT DON KRAGEN, or any other DON, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! WO, MISTER WILLIAM HARNER SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













The funny part of the day on the beach, is that Helen Felkner, and Adele and Arthur, and a few other weird people, seemed to know that group of mysteriousness from up north. Then the following December, in that wild chain-steal nightmare, Sarah was both 10 and 14 years old. I went home that day, with no memory of this wild experience, other than for the inability to forget that wild Christian-name, and would look up at my wall in my Oaklyn apartment, and repeat the name over and over inside of my mind, and while doing that, my wall was filled with large murals of the ocean, and somehow the memories were stored in a major repressed way, due to the fact that those ocean pictures were always right there in my room, all winter long; even while I was not in Atlantic City, swimming there. To this day, I find myself in hyperspace parallel universes, back at that place I call ''Ziggy's Jetty'', and I know future generations scan back to see things and hear things; and that this is all connected somehow with my being in that anti-pollution television commercial, as well as in the recording studio from late 1979 through early 1981, and seeing those quick flashing light bursts out of the corner of my eyes, consistently. This is a technology that future people use, called Distance-Delay-Tracing. An extremely far more advanced than current 3-D laser-printers, in combination with scanning fields that are on large lunar space stations operating with the Earth-Lunar satellite system (ELSS), methodology is what allows them to synthesize great distances by taking a bounced laser beam of a sort that has almost a half million mile round trip, and bounce it billions of times, until the correct delay-time is achieved, so as to be able to focus in on past events on Earth. Eventually, entire recreations are able to be constructed, just as current laser-printers are now advanced to the point of creating and printing human tissue. Few know that vital human organs can now be printed and not grown from stem cells, but Christians complain about anything advanced that uses the brains our GODDESS (God) has given to us human beings, YO! Morianity contains more than enough information, so you can someday break my codes where I am not totally specific on some things, Scattered throughout these ten year texts now, are all the clues and keys to all of it, IPYT, kind folks, YO!!!!















MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP5 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and STOP.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P













55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555





Filthy rotten fucking Jane Thistlethorns is striking me like Texas fucking hail pellets, and I am growing very sick and tired of this fucking evil witch from hell!!!!!!!











JANUARY 21, 2016,



THURSDAY EVENING AT 7:13,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 63 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-70/L-47).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 68%, AND WIND CHILL IS 62 .



WIND IS ESE AT 6, WITH GUSTS TO 16.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.











WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment