Friday, January 1, 2016

Chapter 31, Guess the Name of the Guests




GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 30









Graph of Blogger page views

Pageviews today
4
Pageviews yesterday
243
Pageviews last month
3,253
Pageviews all time history
105,484







Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



THE INFORMATION BELOW IS BEING SHARED BY THE BOM FROM COMCAST WEB-SITE:




Leaked Evidence Stumps Obama and Stuns Retirees.
















AHA-AHA-AHA, Mike McNulty, real funny, my morbidity, family jokes on me, fields, towns in-between Philadelphia and Atlantic City, harbors; all of it! And that goes for you too, James Stuart and Steven McGinty! SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT.







Oh Paula, oh-oh Paula; forget Donna, Mister Radno and Mister Ragni, YO! Yeah, I know what I've got, Mizz hot shot Vicki Callio, then and now!






You awesome teen queen you!!!!!!!!!!! It should have been you and me all these fucking dam ass years, YO big lovely girl.



My Photo









So tell me wonderful Sheriff K. J. M. kind sir, just what am I going to do with my lovely giant PAULA???

As in what am I going (todo), and Microsoft or some hacker or whatever Bob-1975, did not let that space out, and I had to alter it. Jeepers creepers, Dorothy Twisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara



















My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces





© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2016

BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED





GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 30





END TRANSMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment