Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CHAPTER 38, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






CHAPTER 38, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS





Sheriff sir, the Milituforce gave me a giant roach colony assault today that worsened all day. When I go to pay my rent tomorrow, kind sir; you can bet your very bottom dollar, that a big ass note will be included in my payment envelope, TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ENDLESS INFESTATION RESULTING FROM ILLEGALS GUESTS! I need not guess who they are, or their names either, oh great kind powerful and wonderful sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
6
Pageviews yesterday
106
Pageviews last month
3,257
Pageviews all time history
105,882








Global Audience By Shade Ratio




Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









I don't need to be some mother fucking brainiac to know that I have been set up since the day that I went to school, let alone left school; TO FAIL, to quote old great and powerful BLACKBOARDS-SMITH, from Haddonfield, New Jersey's GAP Cooley-Wormhole-HALL, back43 years ago come the late twenty's of this month somewhere, YO!















Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi





Boy could I use the help of the law and order authorities, only I can totally forget about that, in this GIGANTIC MOTHER FUCKING SET UP FROM EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY'S GAP HELL, HELL, HELL!!!!!!!!!!!













BOY OH BOY OH BOY MOOMY DEAEST AND MOMMY DEAREST, AND ROACHES BETTY!!!













    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces

    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces











JANUARY 5, 2016,



TUESDAY MORNING AT 3:30,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 53 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-54/L-53).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 93%, AND WIND CHILL IS 51 .



WIND IS NW AT 5, WITH GUSTS TO 7.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.





























My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces













Lightning Goddess Diana Zuudlecronessia Arteemis; you are totally beyond white hot!!!





























I am coming to you in a few minutes, so be waiting for me at the waterfall, my awesome lightning!!!!!!!!










HEY KATHARINE WHITE; SUP BEAUTIFUL?



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---BIT!!!!!!





END TRANNY, YOU SILLY OLD GRINNING GRANNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment