Saturday, January 23, 2016

CHAPTER 74, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS



CHAPTER 74









I AM UNDER A FUCKING SUPER DEATH SIEGE AGAIN SHERIFF; AND IT STARTED AROUND A FEW MINUTES SHY OF MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' CUNT EATING FIVE THIS GOD DAM MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' MORNING, HERE IN PUBLIC SHIT ASS HELL HOUSING, SIR; AND THEY ARE DOING THIS TO ME, AND I KNOW IT SIR?!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DRIVE DOWN TO MIDWAY ROAD LATER WHEN IT IS AFTER DAYLIGHT. THIS CAN'T FUCKING GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!





I HAVE MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' ROACHES ALL OVER THE PLACE EACH TIME THESE GOD DAM NABES FROM HELL START MOVING THEIR DAM SHIT ALL AROUND, MY TOILET IS 'FUCKIGN' BUSTED, I CANNOT REACH ANYBODY, AND ON TOP OF THAT, MY PHONE HAS BEEN DISABLED AGAIN. THAT ASSAULT ON ME WAS JUST BEFORE 6 A.M. IT JUST GOES DEAD AND THAT IS IT, AND THIS IS A 'FUCKIGN' LANDLINE, PAID FOR, PHONE SYSTEM, THROUGH THE AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT









Com e on Sheriff sir, I need some mother fucking protection in here, and I think the Housing authority is fuckiGN with me illegally, and I'll press mother fuckiGN charges, as that's my right to do, if they keep cutting out my power and phone, over and over and over and over, to make me sick and nuts, for fuckiGN crissake, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Image result for sheriff ken j. mascara







JESUS MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' CHRIST IN GOD DAM HELL. This is ridiculous, Mack Kaiter!!!!!!!!!!!!



THE FUCKING END, ALL DAM SAVANTS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment