Wednesday, January 13, 2016

CHAPTER 55, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS





CHAPTER 55

















Last night I fell into some really screwy ass 'dreams'. I found myself in the nut-job clinic up in Oven Beach, FLUSA, with my doctor the buttwipe. He was treating me really bad, even worse than usual. Suddenly I saw a paper sticking out of his pocket, and I was just a normal dreamer or type-1-exploratron, observing my hyperspace double suddenly pull that paper right out of his pocket, and it was a very official looking court document regarding my running for president of the United States. I admit to watching and enjoying the great STATE OF THE UNION speech last night before going to bed, given by President Obama, his final one for him and his administration. This is of course how MIND and BRAIN all interact with hyperspace of five dimensions, and with the source of all MIND that lays above this, and thus is naturally called by me and my Morianity, the sixth-dimension. MIND on this 6-D realm moves first into the PLANK, and then in an opposite movement of larger area that is the fifth dimensional hyperspace. Many have heard about how angels can dance on the head of a pin, and this merely makes the overall point about how amazing full dimensionality is so far beyond humanly conceivable that words of course totally will always fail and be totally inadequate to do the job of me trying to convey these truths. To see things at all in truth, the void infinity is without any dimensions, as it occupies zero space, and of course, zero time. The seventh dimension of LAWTRONICS is too complex for me to even try delving into, but it is the item that brings things out into PLANK REALM, from this absolute zero dimension of EXISTENCE WITHOUT INTERACTION, or EWI; without getting any former Manhattan mayors all up set of course, from back earlier in the middle late first decade, of this so marvelous twenty-first century of ours. The head of a pin would be bigger than a universe next to the actual size of PLANK, but in so using that same concept of comparative ratios; the PLANK REALM is zillions of countless times larger than universes, because that too is the ratio of its size from the EWI, and this ratio is infinite of course, as anyone would know if they have even a basic background understanding in rudimentary mathematics. So MIND going to PLANK is a complex truth all carried out in major gargantuan sized circuitry systems of a dimension above MIND itself, and two dimensions above the 5th dimensional hyperspace or multiverse that contains the virtually infinite number of parallel four-dimensional space-time universes. When mind comes to channel into the hyperspace, from the PLANK entities (ASTRAL or SPIRITUAL) realm entities; it is a direct surge of a large reality that could never be contained as one human entity in one time or one universe of the 4-D universes. It would be like connecting a power plant directly into your home and trying to plug things right into that source. You would have a fire and an explosion that would be seen and heard and most likely even felt for many miles. Same thing exists with this. If any one person was just their entire full ASTRAL-ENTITY-SELF, they would be beyond a million Gates and Trump and any other King or emperor in human history all combined together and still far more. This would do more than violate Lawtronics which when done, causes otherwise PHASE-2 entities to dream-down into their PHASE-3 various multiple human-lives, as that is just a causation from those on the Astral Plane who attempt to intentionally come into the multiverse somewhere as some kind of a Superman or some such similar thing. This would be a much greater deal and this is an impossibility. This also is how the circuitry of Lawtronics operates, taking that basic function and merely channeling it down a lot more. All this has been said merely to tell you that as we wake up and start to live, our BRAIN from MIND begins to THINK, and interact with the worlds it is subset functioned into. BUTTTTTTTTT, this happens as we lose our waking conscious state and begin falling asleep, an dthis is not only us experiencing the hyperspace or parallel worlds that surround ours while we are awake and conscious, but it controls why we go to the various ones, and how the interactions from there, begin to further proceed. You know, just in case anyone is too moronic and stupid to have figured it out yet; I don't write these things, the exploratron inside of me controlling me is doing this, and yes, that Mark Wayne Mohr is somewhat more advanced in wisdom and knowledge and awareness to cosmos, as I am by myself here.





So taking this information into account while I move this along and tell you about last night and my ''dreaming-interaction'', may just allow you to put your minds and brains and imaginations into a bit more hyper-drive, so that you can begin to see my words and Morianity in a more advanced way. In order to make lights brighter or illuminate, more power is required, as with sound, to increase volume and intensity of decibels, more power again is quite necessary. To do this with your receptive BRAINS, again, more power is necessary. So how do we attain that POWER? Well, this is an entire subject long, and I have no real expertise, such as those who invent memory systems, or mind enhancement games, and such things as these. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT; I do know that having an intense burning desire to know and learn things, turns up the power switch. As you grow and learn more, you need to WANT and DESIRE to learn and grow way more still, and then, this process does take hold, and yes folks; I assure you that this is true, so let me move on now with my dreams or my hyperspace travels from last night. The doctor got extremely angry and began wrestling me down to the floor of his small office in that banana factory up there in OVEN BEACH, FLORIDA, AKA the Treasure Coast Community Health or TCCH for short. I grabbed a heavy object on the docks desk in this powerful 'dream' when I freed up my right arm from our physical entanglement wrestling altercation, and I struck him on the top of the head, and he gurgled and fell onto the floor. I sat down on the chair after closing the door all the way and locking it, from an almost fully closed position it had been in before the struggle began. It discussed a complicated ESS plan to interrupt some things that someone through dream-travel came to learn would take place, in many extremely localized or similar parallel universes; and went onto explain in major elucidated details, just how this was to be all carried out, who, what, where, the whole nine yard explanations with nothing left out at all. I suddenly as the 'me living here', began to realize that I was planning to run for the presidency. I had been some kind of political figure in this parallel world, but I cannot pull it up now, just what. Also, the choking problem that I have here in this universe, in this other reality was just as real, and began at age 28 years, as it did here. The doctor was being paid one million dollars in gemstones, to cut off my medicines. So, here in this universe, we see a major TOWEL-SEEPAGE or hyperspace-Effect (HSE) as to why out of the blue last time I was up there, I was cut in half again, on my anti-anxiety medication, from one to one half 1-MG daily generic Ativan. Remember, I took 4MG daily of this since age 28 years and 7 months, around the first half of July of 1983, after leaving the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jefferson Hospital, way sicker than when I walked in there. So in this wild ''dream'' last night, I took this proof, and I left the clinic, leaving the dock to bleed out on the floor. When I began driving home, the Martin County Sheriff was suddenly riding above me in his Police Helicopter, and a bull horn was telling me to surrender myself, and I remember thinking, who am I, Dorothy, from the Wizard of OZ? As soon as I thought that, the chopper dropped something on my vehicle and it began to catch fire, so I pulled over onto the shoulder of the Route-1 highway, and took off running into some thick woods. After running about one to two miles along some wild pathways in these woods; it led me out to a busy shopping center area somewhere, and beyond that on the other side, some large road was there. I ran into one of the stores, and it seemed to be filled with auto parts, but it was not one of the famous auto parts chain stores such as Advance or Auto Zone and anything we see normally advertised. I looked up suddenly when I got to the back wall, and there, standing and glaring at me, was good old KETCHU or whatever his name is, and his name tag was just like the one on the WFMU HATE-PAGE for CRACKPOTS OF NEW JERSEY MEET MARK MOHR, by Listener Theresa. One thing I know totally for sure, and that is, I was not in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, ESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore


Live Camera from Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
* Broadband connection recommended

































As I said, and now reiterate because it's of major dam importance: Using the Fascitar, and having the knowledge of where to go, once you apparently seem to wake up into PLANK, or (the purgatory), astral or spiritual existence, of thought equals instantaneous reality duplication; is step one. Step two is when you are on the Astral-Plane, your very first thought needs to be, I wish to be with the Almighty Goddess in the capitol city (heaven) (GOD) or however any one of you reading these words is more comfortable saying it; and when correctly mastered, which takes the average man or woman or teenager, about one to two weeks of three days a week practice; you will get your mind blown so far that it will not ever be what it was before you went.











Here is the magical FASCITAR. What people don't get is just how powerful this shit really and truly is. If I tried to charge $1,000.00 to send these instructions to you, printed on super fancy U. S. mint type of paper and printed on some wild brew of ink, you would all say it was valuable. That is how fuckiGN stupid people of Planet Earth are. I am giving away the fuckign mint, and most everyone alive is saying, “screw you Mountainpen”! Well, I am still giving it away. Even the great Mizz Know-It-All from 1974 only knew part of this. The final part is never printed or wasn't, not in 1969 when new copies were retrieved from a lost Mayan culture from the stars, or some other crap the AAT Club might dream up. I already know there is only one world that counts, and anything else is a bunch of illusion and shit.







Lay down on a flat comfortable surface, and be sure it is dark and quiet. If you need to wear a blindfold and put ear-buds in with some white noise repeating looped sound track, do it. It is best to be unclothed, but 'whatever' to quote my old 1975 pal, Bob Andrews! Those living alone or in any situation where they can do this in a private room, dark and quiet, will receive the best and quickest successful results. But don't lose hope when it won't happen on your first try. I don't know one dam Tibetan Guru who got it oon their first try. You only need to actually DO two steps. The first part of the four things you need to do, as well as the fourth; merely need to be mastered by repetition. For those who know of and practiced stuff, such as what you'll find in Robert Monroe's great book on the subject of 'astral-projection', throw away all the shit you think you know about this topic, and merely begin all over again as though this is all totally new to you. His stuff may or may not work for various people, but I assure you that you will not be able to accomplish the results that the Fascitar will bring to you, once you master its unfathomable secret, and develop this quite outlandish skill.









STEP ONE OF FOUR:



You need to feel divinely blissful. In order to do this, while laying motionless in your dark quiet solitude; you must learn to daydream. Even people such as me, with rotten lives, can daydream. All of us no matter what, have something somewhere, that pretending this is surrounding you; would make you feel almost giddy and high, naturally of course. Don't confuse this with step-2, as things may appear similar, but they are not really. Each step needs to be done. You must follow this to an exact tee, no cheating, and no exceptions to the rule. So find something in your life that totally tops your number ten list for things you look back on and go, 'Oh shit was that mind bending cool and wonderful, squared'! Fixate on that thing that is a ten with a double bullet in your cap, and pretend it is all around you. When I did this, I used my times at the Atlantic City beaches in 1969, when Ziggy and I enjoyed swims, and talks together; and had a really cool time. This is not done over and over as the next step item I talk about needs to be done. This instead is done but once, but you keep doing it until you almost feel a tingling sensation, from the happy feelings pulsating throughout you. If you do this right, and wasn't born in prison or hell, and find the right thing in your life to remember; you will get that divine blissful feeling of ecstasy, and without using stupid sixty hippie drugs to get there. Once you reach the end of step-1, we move onto step two.







STEP TWO OF FOUR:



This is where you operate a two-part instruction system that may seem ridiculous and stupid. Following it precisely however; is key to your success in becoming a skilled user of Fascitar. Choose a person or place that you wish to visit. Yes, I told you this would seem to be a lot like step-1. It isn't. It needs to be followed very carefully. You need to do it ten times, so don't make the daydream real long with a million twists and turns like in some James Bond thriller. Keep it reasonably simple. Visualize your spirit essence sort of oozing out of your body as if an elephant were to step on a very large tube of toothpaste. After this, and have your road map clear in your mind, begin your journey. Remember this must be run like a tape in your mind, and the precise number of ten repetitions is pivotal for making this work. When I used to do this after my mom brought home this wild information from her office, I would choose a person to visit and tell them to call me on the telephone. I did this with two people, and they both called me. This is real folks, not some parlor trick game. Don't mess with this unless you truly want to prove to yourself that life and death is a big hoax, and that your true self is not contained in your current physical housing or shell, (body). So whatever it might be, keep it about 30-90 seconds long, but concentrate hard, and don't mock this thing, because if you do it correctly and take it seriously, you'll be in for the shock of your life that you don't need any fucking illegal drugs like LSD or any of it, to take mind bending trips outside of ordinary reality, and see the results even, should you wish to, as did I. Again I stress that you need to do this ten times, not 8, not 9, not 11, not 12, BUT TEN TMES! Once you reach the end of step-2, we move onto step three.







STEP THREE OF FOUR:



This also is a rote item, where you must do the following thing, exactly 6 TIMES. This is where you command your astral body, silently in your mind, to leave you in several hours, and go and do what you just imagined, whatever that may have been. You are totally free to change that up each time you practice this procedure, but you must stay with this exact 'trip' in each individual practice session. You are free to command your astral-body to leave you and go on that imagined-journey, in 3 hours, or 2, or 4, or whatever you personally feel comfortable with, but the idea is that you need an hour to fall asleep and be asleep physically, minimum, and then, depending on if you are a light sleeper who never sleeps without waking up much past 3 hours, you need to adjust the timing to your own personal needs and physical habits, based on your sleep habits, bladder weakness, and other situations. Once you reach the end of step-3, we move onto step four.









STEP FOUR OF FOUR:



This is that magic part that I will give you from a lot of personal experience. It won't be found in any mystery-texts from Mayan ruins to the mountains of Tibet, or anywhere on this planet. I promise you that. Most if not all people who succeed in this occult exercise, will wake up into a waking-freeze state. Your muscles freeze up when you dream, because if they didn't, you would have a high probability of injuring yourself in your body while having nightmares, at various points of your life. Some people can have limited mobility as they go in-between dream and waking states, and many a spouse has the black eye to prove that, unless wife dear or hubby boy is using the excuse to belt his or her significant other and get away with it. Still, all joking aside; I'll move on. This exercise will eventually cause you to wake up asleep. This is when your original trip that you may or may not remember with your conscious mind, has ended; but you now are in 100% absolute control over a new trip and dream, and you can enter hyperspace from that point, or move off the physical hyperspace, and onto the ASTRAL-PLANE (the Purgatory). You can do this at will, and you will have no trouble whatsoever doing this, IF that is, you are aware of what is happening to you at this magical point, and can properly take control and keep calm, because numerous things will happen to most people who do this, and end up awake in a dream in their bed. While awake in this dream, you will see your room clearly, and it will appear to move in two parts, almost like windshield wipers in a car. You also will hear a buzzing wine type of sound, that is almost nauseating. You may feel your heart go faster, and then just stop abruptly, but this is a pure illusion. You don't need to have a beating heart, to be dreaming. A doctor will disagree, but they cannot grasp the higher stuff that is being talked about in these instructions. My point however to all of this is that you need to get past the fear. You will experience a blast of fear like nothing you can imagine, because mortal life is all we remember when we are inside of it, and we think we are dying or dead in this wild new condition, along with sounds and visions that become very scary to even the biggest cons in the prison yards. They fear dying just like all of you do. But you MUST GET BEYOND THAT FEAR to make the Fascitar work for you. This is the really powerful part and step, because getting to the mountaintop so to speak is great, but not if after we get there, someone steals our shoes and our coat and we must turn back and go home. When you reach the point where you can wake up frozen, and then instead of commanding your higher self (astral-body) to go somewhere, which in truth nothing ever really goes anywhere, as we are not even here to begin with; but don't try tackling that crap right now folks; but when you reach that point, this is when you need to just will yourself and see yourself on the ASTRAL-PLANE. I don't even will myself there first and then to any particular interaction there in the purg. I will myself from my bed, straight into the great capitol city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, or (HEAVEN) by your religious systems. Now I am not saying that doing this won't totally alter your life. Even big Oprah Winfrey knows that it does, and had a lady on her show, back when she had her show on network-television, in the middle nineteen-nineties. She'll remember this lady if you ask her about this, and then show her these words of Fascitar. I know 95% of my audience are big shots who know her well. Go ahead, put me to the test, and see if I fail your credibility meter!
































My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces













    Image result for images free funny faces



















































The Bum Classification, CHAPTER 000


















    Image result for images free funny faces





The resemblance is amazing. So is the resemblance to Dawn and Dennis, with all three of these ''funny-faces'' internet photos. Patty and the gang just illegally froze up my mother fuckiGN computer, WOW, it is 2008 all over again, and going on 080808 too. A really big fucking WOW, and a big fucking JEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE, if you please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









































KEEP READING ALONG, AS:



JUST BECAUSE YOU RECOGNIZE WORDS,



Never assume there is not any new reading material.



3-6-9, Frank Callio, Astral Realms, and Nicola Tesla. WOW, there was an old OUTER LIMITS syfy show about a fictional radio station called KXKVI. This entity that would be a little like my wonderful coil, the Lightning Goddess Diana, was contacted, and transported by accident to the human realm and to Planet Earth. It was a fantastic show, as all the Outer Limits shows were really super ass fantastic. Anyway, this entity spoke through a translator machine, in similar ways that the great powerful U. S. © Office knows all too well about from my 1988 music projects where Diana spoke to me, only repressed memories, road trips to relative's homes, and tape recorders were more involved with the reality of the situation, only I had not yet un-repressed my memory, and was not destined to until living with the great almighty King family, 20 years later. This is a very significant time period may I also add, 20 years, or one briper. On the Astral-Plane, the BRIGGBASE POWERS make many deals with humans, for one briper, or 20 years. The great television show, 'DARK SHADOWS' knows about this somehow as well, as in the late 1969 and early into 1970 circa, with Paul Stoddard, and the mighty Briggbase Cult deal made with him, and the name was changed of course to the Leviathan and not the Briggbase people. Lovely crossed over Jenny Ghost Whispering Hewitt talks about 'the breathers' on her great hit show. Well, the Briggbase, are the VERY HEAVY breathers. Ask any real Dark Shadows fan, as they'll freaking ass tell you without any qualms or trepidation, let alone one tiny bit of hesitation!!!!!!!!!!! You know the silliest mother fuckign part of all of everything? They know I could say shit that would change the world tomorrow. I would be locked up an dissected, and gone. So what would I possibly have to fucking gain by doing the ultimate stupid move, when no one is one bit appreciative of all that I have told already? The answer is absolutely nothing, so I will never tell the real shit that would close down the planet in hours, that is of course, if anyone other than my rotten diseased family, and sicko power hungry government agent spies, were really up here!!!! If they were, and they are not, my blog would not remain in a precise averaged monthly count for three years. It would begin to either shrink away and be just about gone, or it would expand and grow, and by now, be at least triple the monthly average of about two large!















So who is Sarah Krassle? She is the absolute GOD OF YOUR WORLD, and mine; ladies and gentlemen. Lenny McKinnon said it, and I do not believe he said it live on that CB-RADIO as handle ops man 601, but had it recorded from 1980, the only year that I ever interacted with him, and this I'll quote, “There ain't no doubt about it”. He supposedly was talking to his co-radio friend, Miss Chillie. Yes, you got it people; the great and powerful non-OZ Copyright Office has all of this evidence tucked away in my music project files, UP THERE in good old wonderful WASHINGTON in the great and powerful DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. Oh Poolroy, go home already.




























In 1975, when Jim Burr rescued me from that horrible Halloween party, and those Satan worshiping nabes, ''the Kaufman's'' next door, who I called them by; since they always did that Walt Disney trick, to let you know they were there, by always coughing intentionally, when they came anywhere close to where you would be, whether going out or coming in. It is a psychological condition if you carefully analyze and study with real scrutiny, the entire great book of mental illness, the “DSM-5”. While Jim and I drove around Lindenwold, and watched the ghost and goblin kids all dressed up out pirating for some nice candy; my mom was working at her shipping company in Philadelphia, with coworker Patricia Hurricane Hollister. Maybe Eddie Himacane Lynch was a time traveler all along and no one bothered to recover his repressed memories of it. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHA-AHA-AHA, Mister McNulty. Yes sir, while Jim and I were escaping Halloween parties that were quite hellish, he had just left Gloucester, where Patty and Merry and all other wonderful patched pirates, and Jokester's, were hanging around, and securing their bags of sweets and candies. Well, and why not. We all are a bunch of hanging in there Huntington's. I'll never ever mother fucking forget the day of the 2007 summer town forest fire, up in Berryville-Hammonton, and how WAYV said to us, “Hang in there Hammonton”. Yeah, and I'll bet you were thinking of one resident in particular, who was being a hanging in there Huntington, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEIT.















Folks; how many of you have heard of the stairs of disaster? Right away you're maybe thinking, “Christ, he's not going to talk about his daughter as a toddler again in that house, and his dam stupid ass repressed memories”? No I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









OK, OK, OK, OK, John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK, John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK, John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK, John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK, John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK, John King, and Paula King????



Mark_from_nj













Where's your seventeen thousand dollars, little boy? Lightning asked me that a long long long time ago, lovely 1984 Ingrid. There is no code, these are not coded poems. These are truths. Still, KETCHU the great wants to know how he is going to get paid his $42,000.00 auto mechanic bill. Yeah Microsoft; I wish billionaire. That would solve a few hyperspace problems for me and Ketchu Auto-man!!!!!!!




























END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment