Saturday, January 23, 2016

CHAPTER 75, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 75





Hey, don't let me pooh-pooh all over the world with my rotten attitude here, lovely gorgeous TWINBAY from Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. It's just that I am under something called the Huntington Curse, and as I am here hanging around, hanging in there, and all hung up on the garbage of Planet-Earth, etcetera-etcetera, YO; I sometimes forget to smile or be all that positive and beaming with freaking joy!!!!







Now much of the American northeast is being clocked and pummeled with winter storm Jonas or however they spell this storm's name, and even here in Florida, it is being a very typical late January type of afternoon, and this middle January through early March period of 6-8 weeks, is our little usually wimpy winter, but sometimes, it gets quite 'winterish' for those whose blood gets all thinned out from living here in sunny paradise south central Florida-USA.



























JANUARY 5, 2016,



SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:10,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 56 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-56/L-51).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 49%, AND WIND CHILL IS 50 .



WIND IS WNW AT 26, WITH HEAVY GUSTING TO 41.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.













Well I may have done a quick little RON WIRTZ TEST REACTION back last week to try and crash the markets for good, but at least I did not plan on never telling. Morianity sometimes runs quick temporary con jobs on its Milituforce enemies, but it always comes clean and admits the test within a usually short period of time. Unlike the news media reports on talk show lovely Ellen, I promise you, I DO NOT LIE. Hey, for all I know, she doesn't either, and to be quite HONEST, I don't have a clue what the buzz is all about today with this, here on 1-23-16, it merely shows up on my 'TWB'-Application (APP). WEEEEEEE!







Jeepers-creepers peeps and peepers; the maintenance guy was over here at around twenty minutes shy of eleven this morning, and had the hugest toilet plumbers snake I ever saw in my life, and really dredged me out and saved my life. He said to use the great RIDDEX product every couple months, for alleviating my problems of shit-clogging. I should have known this and been on top of it, but that is how my enemy-fawces operate. By continuously fucking me day and night around the clock, 24-7-365.2422 for thirty god dam years, it sort of fucking screws up your normal thought processes, and I suppose is precisely what their plan and goal and objectives are all about, when you start to think and meditate on it seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My phone worked and connected me earlier, to the PHA maintenance emergency after hours number. Praise the great Almighty Lordess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























Hot holy hog hiccup puke, kind people; this has not been a good year for me, and that is about as stupid a thing to say as anything possible. This is because I have not had a good year ever since middle 1986 forever altered my cunt chewing miserable life. As I speak-type, a major hack struck me while typing my word document, and suddenly my system connected up to some stupid internet site. I was able to stop it!












When you have an enemy like PPK and her great family from washcloth hell messing with you, YOU'RE SUNK BEFORE YOUR SHIP LEAVES THE MOTHER FUCKING DOCK PORT, AND IPYT FOLKS!!!!!

































MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM. TANX!






















FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2016.



































B-------O-------O-------M



B-------O-------O-------M



B-------O-------O-------M



B-------O-------O-------M



B-------O-------O-------M



B-------O-------O-------M







With or without expressing my appreciation or salutations in general, or attempting to describe or narrate any concepts of the great powerful guns of Naverone, allow me please, Uncle Heinz Gozzwald of Babylon, New York, or ''permit cameras me in 1972'' to say this: I am not a pip, Mister Mummy and Mister Klugman. I do understand the truth about the MIND-REALM (the D-6) and the five dimensions that become a reality in the worlds of truth and matter on the tangible and caporial realm of hyperspace, and yes, I never asked for any of this mother fuckiGN bullshit. I swear that on my oath as an American free born legal non-trumped citizen, and under my eternal Huntington family curse, and on my awesome GODDESS SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, who a billion or so persons on this planet, simply know as “GOD”; as that is all they choose to want to ever know about her; huh Karen Simons? Tell Jim, thanks for helping me prove a lot of stuff about good old 10-SC Avenue. Oh well, you are another member of the great crowd, so don't feel bad, to quote the wonderful Sharon Payne from 1967, at Haddon Township High School, in Westmont-World-Labs of New Jersey, that haven't happened yet. I could cry or scream, or even throw shoes all over the room, but I only have one pair of shoes, so why ruin them and walk around in socks and blisters. I can still scream and cry, but I'll save that for a visit to my kid's place someday, if ever invited which is extremely doubtful, and she puts on one of her fave horror flicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sheeeeeeit, Freddy Elm!

























My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces









IWALU PINK GODDESS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU AND YOUR ROTTEN FRIENDS DO TO ME, FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give my best to Gary Mitchell, and Doctor Walking-Freezer-Unit Lovelyblond!!!!!!!!!!!! There are a zillion reasons why PINK GODDESS hovers out beyond the MWG and uses the GTNOTG to play her endless games. As Morianity progresses endlessly forward, we will begin exploring a whole lot more of this wild shit. IPYT ladies and gentlemen. For right now, may fortune favor the foolish, and ministers and angels of grace defend us all, Daddy Spaceplatforms of January 1974!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment