Monday, January 11, 2016

CHAPTER 50, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 50









A lot of people don't like stories that appear to be made up as they go along. Well, to quote my LATE-UNCLE Stuart Huntington Mason, “Tough Beans”!!!!! Every mother fucking year, my Florida Medicaid benefits are fucked with, no matter how hard I try to do all of the things expected of me by law, for re-certification. The computer is hacked, so going online to try shit is impossible, and then even when I did what I did this year, sign a power of attorney of a sort over my benefits to some part of my HMO people, who try tackling the problem for those who seem to have major difficulty as do I, and STILL it fucks up, and I get canceled, and go through hell, trying to get back on my legitimate medical benefits. My income and present situation never changes, and all I get is my Disability-SS money, and I live in a public housing unit, and that is that, and nothing ever changes, yet every mother fucking cunt chewing year; Pam Bondi, Florida Attorney General, and Kenneth J. Mascara, County Sheriff of my county (Saint Lucie) here in Florida, USA; I get royally mother fuckiGN screwed. There is no way to win, year after year after year. This evil government puts me through fucking hell because they despise me, and want to covertly murder me, GUYS/GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!









I am having a SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR DAY. Ever since shortly before WALL STREET'S OPENING FUCKING DIRT BAG HELL BELL; my nabes from cunt huffing mother fucking hell are screwing with me, making constant bangs and doing this same horse shit that they do, to fuck with me, and annoy me to death; SHERIFF MASCARA, SIR, and ATTORNEY GENERAL BONDI, MA'AM, YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi





Photo: Full moon and Earth











Alerts Map










Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.





Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement









Hey Clueless Poolroy and Shoeless Joe Jackson; is this HELL or FLORIDA?





    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces

    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces













JANUARY 22, 2016,

MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 12:07,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 60 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-60/L-50).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 70%, AND WIND CHILL IS 59.

WIND IS NW AT 7, GUSTING SLIGHTLY TO 9.

TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.

PREDICTED HIGH TODAY IS 68.

IT IS FINALLY FEELING LIKE FUCKING JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!





WELL GOOOOOLLLLLEY, SARGE; AM I JUST DREAMING I AM BACK AT WORLD LABS ON PYLE AVENUE HADDON HILLS, OR IS IT REALLY FUCKING 2293??????????















MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.






















FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2016.



























































THERE IS NO WAY THAT TOM REALE, IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET, ON THAT FATEFUL NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (ESS) EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!













































































































Why do I make such a big deal out of that STAR TREK episode called, “Where No Man Has Gone Before”, you may wonder? Well peeps. It is because it proves Morianity and its teaching concerning the Exploratronic Supermind Society, YO. That's fucking why, YO!!!!!!!!!!






There is no way that I have not figured out some amazing truths, and there is no way that I am not getting reamed and pummeled as a result of telling these truths on-line!!!!!!!!!! Still and all folks, there is so very much more to be told, and the surfaces of all of it have not yet been scratched, and that is a total promise, my kind folks out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




A lot of people don't like stories that appear to be made up as they go along. They want an author to either tell a story, or write a journal without a lot of story telling and opinions and theories. Unfortunately, Morianity does not operate in the usual literary way, and indeed does make it, as it goes along, not UP. Nothing is being made up, and I could care in the least if people want to puke at me and scream 'liar'. A WD-HACK just happened (Word-Disappearing) at five shy of ten. No one could have my life and my story, and a blog, and tell things any differently, so folks like Terry Eggharbors can go take long walks off very short ocean piers in shark infested areas for all I give a shit.





For a prime example, I am open to all new ideas and all new information. I never said I am some well educated super scholarly person. I try to learn as much as I can every dam minute and every dam day, and then I incorporate the new input, into Morianity and this story-journal. 1964, John Foreman, the Treymore Hotel, and some other things, all are an opening precursor to things that led me to the Trinidad Hotel of Atlantic City, and all that came along with that place. All things in matter worlds have to have origins and beginnings, in those worlds, since time-lines are a part of what matter worlds inherently are. When I discuss how the DREAM-FORCE (ESS) operates; one must bear in mind that I am in a learning process, even while teaching those things that I do already know. So before I sit down with my fictional Adam's Sin Apple and Gary Mitchel's Catharian Apple, from Star-Date 1312.4; Star Trek time; I must tell you that I enjoyed a 2015 History-2-Channel show that just aired from 8-9 this evening, and I find it extremely connective, how it talks about the Cather, however it is spelled; some religious group that is more a cult than a regular religion, and what it believes, which is extremely similar to Morianity's Exploratronic Supermind concepts. Then doubling that up with the Star Trek apple conjured up by Pink Goddess's protegee, Mister Gary Mitchell; and the odds for this all being just random nothingness, begins to rival all billion dollar plus lottery jackpots. I can back up what I say mathematically, but no one would understand except a few Kaku types who most likely are not reading me. So then, why dam bother to waste time, mine or yours?????????????


































































































#****(((((]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[)))))****#




***(((((]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[)))))***


]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL ® 1980
MARK WAYNE MOHR

PINK GODDESSES
MORNING LIGHTS
DESTRUCT SWITCHES
GARY MITCHELLS
AND CAPTAIN WILLIAM SHATNER KIRKS








Folks, you may always use the following link to take you to a location where you will be able to read my blogs (the BOM) in color, and that have all of the other things as well, such as photos, links, charts, and all sorts of cool freaking horse crap!!!!!!!!!





Have yourselves a merry little day, all Merry's out there, and all else, YO! How can you worry about your dam job, Copyright examiners of 2008? I love you Eddie Green, you've got a dam heart, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989



Resort results by:









Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:



Search for:
Search by:
Item type:




















Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996





Notice also, great folks of Planet Earth of all times and parallel worlds, being scanned from, via Lunsat Distance-Delay, and other technologies, after the string of lunar satellites are orbiting our lovely moon several decades from now; how the great United States Copyright Office, when they put the order of my musical projects together on their web-page, that number 14 and 15, are the numbers corresponding to that love sonnet that I indeed wrote in that year, for my PINK GODDESS, ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH!!!!!!!!!! This infinite being has infinite energy, that isn't even energy as our understanding presently identifies this with, and as I said; this god who has many countless beautiful awesome names, also becomes a personal god to each and all of us. How can it be heaven if this is any other possibility? This is why it is such a dam shame that we mortals of the Earth's waking world reality, go on fighting and killing each other, over this beyond great and totally unfathomable creator entity. We cannot ever truly understand her, even when we are with her, and while in hyperspace, we are more clueless than a million Poolroy-95 dudes, all strung together, and clinging to the wall of a pool!!! So did Roddenberry's doppelganger want me to understand this in the future where I am living now, since the day I bought that videotape at the local Good Will Store, here in Fort Pierce, along with a dozen or so others, of Star Trek original shows, and this one being the one called, “Where No Man Has Gone Before” from 1966???????????????? Or is he playing a game with not only me with this, but for all I know, with countless others out here who remain in the shadows, or are nuts by now, such as Security Guard Joseph Paget, from Pennsylvania??????????? Many will say it is multiple choice answer 'C', you know, that Mountainpen is just a total fuckiGN crackpot nut job, and that all of this is nonsense and garbage. Fine, and I'll still fight and die for their right to say it and believe it, and mock and jeer me; despite tons and tons of posted evidence that proves that there has to be something to my Morianity story from 1995 through almost 2016, after all of these powerful things all went down, and mathematically; it is not possible for this to be all just random occurrences, unless you truly believe that this can be far greater odds than any powerball-lottery-jackpot yet won, ten times over; and this is just that one time out of that gargantuan number, where it is all just a series of inconceivable coincidences. To this I will give you my little personal opinion, to which I too am totally entitled to, Mizz Mashell RPL Daniels of 1980, and that is “BULLSHIT ON ALL OF YOU, CUBED, AND CUBAN, AND THEN RE-SQUARED”!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Using this one example to prove how people are used in this game that I did not fully grasp when I was humanly introduced to it back on PH-DAY or December 7, in 1996; one movie about the center of our galaxy containing an inescapable force was proven correct by science decades later, so why not PINK GODDESS out beyond it as a perimeter PERMISSION BARRIER???? LIKE-WOW-THAT, Mister Macy, red and high roulette numbers, R. H. WOW-PASS, sir???????????



The ESS is true, only I am sure my name for them is not THEIR name for them. As said before, I believe that Project Aunt Jeannie is the tunnel or the bridge or the gateway if you will, for bringing our universe together with this DREAM-FORCE of travelers. The shows “Time Tunnel” as well as “Stargate” and so many others, are all part of the EWDI system or Entertainment World Disinformation System. Disinformation is the most powerful tool in the magic book of distractions and other smoke and parlor tricks of the MIB-Society.











View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.


Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet



































Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)


BWADLEES, WHAAAAAAAA!

Daryl Jones, Daryl Jones.




My Photo


© 2016 Blogs Of Mountainpen

Mark Wayne Mohr





Just why would the ESS go into people who make wonderful entertaining productions such as STAR TREK, and especially the episode with PINK GODDESS in 1966? Really, it is quite simple. As with all things, there never is only one answer or one reason to a question like this. For the most part, the ESS is an advanced part of humanity that enjoys amusing games no differently than we enjoy a great video computer game and board games and whatever games. But in the case as this, when we examine how these same people were used (those who created and founded STAR TREK) by the ESS, it was a little bit more than just a game. PIK GODDESS loves games too, but sometimes her games are very serious, and we had better learn someday to take them seriously, or else. In order to do that however, as with anything; we need to better understand the game. Maybe we'll never fully comprehend all that is behind the OZ-CURTAINS, while trapped in matter waking hyperspace in bodies; but as I said, it is somewhat essential that eventually humanity grows up and tries to at least, on some basic level. Those same makers of STAR TREK knew about the center of the galaxy black holes, and any trekker and fan knows the movie that proves the ESS was indwelling these makers of this show an of course knew of this, so why then is not the same deal here with PINK GODDESS, outside along the edges and perimeter of the Galaxies or at least ours? If one, then why not the other deal; is all I am trying to get across here, kind folks???












































Contact me
On Blogger since December 2011
Profile views – 632


My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Being one of perhaps ten humans since time began who have memory going back far beyond current physical birth, I am doing my best to deal with an extremely unpleasant situation.
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?


Well, I did drown in 1995, in South Atlantic City. Remember, I am the one in 1984 from Highland Avenue.






































Mark_from_nj











CHRIS, ED, AND THE MILITUFORCE BLOGAUD, CHAPTER 0


















































© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015

© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM)

My Photo
















WeatherBug Photos







    THE GREAT AWESOME TWB; YOU GOTTA' LUVEM!





      Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces





You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.























My death is at hand. I cannot keep fighting forces this powerful, day in and day out, it has been 50 mother fuckign years of this since age eleven, and /I am all mother fuckign worn down to a cunt huffing frazzle now, kind mother fucking folks, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I am going to send letters to the AG and the office of my local congressman who I hear is a real great stand up kind of a guy, as Mikey seems to know a bit about him from living a decade or so here on the Treasure Coast of Florida, before moving south to the Fort Lauderdale-Miami area a couple years ago, after his brother Joe was forced to sell most of his Fort Pierce beach-front properties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment