Sunday, January 17, 2016

CHAPTER 62, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 62































































JANUARY 17, 2016,



SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:03,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 63 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-73/L-63).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 70%, AND WIND CHILL IS 62 .



WIND IS SW AT 10, WITH GUSTS TO 44.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES—25.

MOSTLY BREEZY AND CLOUDY THIS AFTERNOON.

PREDICTED LOW IS 48 DEGREES.

FRIDAY'S RAINFALL WAS TOTAL 180 CENTINCHES.

SATURDAY'S RAINFALL TOTAL WAS 0 CENTINCHES.




















OH PAULA, OH-OH PAULA!


































Clarence Harris, the Retired Marine Corps Man, and Assistant to Congressman Andrews, in 1997 and into 1998, and my pal, from Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States of America, ESMWG; as you know, lived next door to a cousin of the lady who I also met early in the year of 1998 shortly after meeting Clarence the previous late spring time, who was a local kids-hero TV-show host back in the nineteen-sixties, called “Popeye-Theater”, of whom I was a fan as a young boy myself, never dreaming I would meet and become friends with this very nice lady, Mizz Sally Starr, through my Ex-Partner in the Studio Park Records bizz, Mister Paul Pedersen. Out of all the possible next door home nabes that Clarence could have had up there in South Jersey, or for that matter, the cousin of Sally Starr who we went over to visit upon several occasions in the summer time of 1998, what would the odds be for me meeting two people in no way connected with each other at all, Clarence Harris and Sally Starr, in different years, and they lived side by side in a housing development there, in Sicklerville? The Powerball Lottery Jackpot odds come to my mind; and how about your minds; BLOGAUD? On top of that, Sarah was the reason that I became friends with both Mizz Sally Starr, as well as Congressman Bob Andrews' Assistant, Mister Clarence Harris. Sally was playing my country version of the song SARAH that I originally wrote on May 13, 1996, and copyrighted in 1996 as well as 1997, and even later on as part of a project done through Studio Park Records, with vocalist-artist Billy Harner, who was another sixties star, having numerous big hit songs of his own back in the middle-late sixties, the biggest one being what he was most known for, called, “SALLY'S SAYIN' SOMETHING”. Sally was doing a show on a small Vineland, New Jersey FM-radio station, each Sunday, that played country music records both old ones as well as new hits, and she played the country version of my SARAH song every single week for the entire summer and a lot of the spring in the year of 1998. I came to meet the fellow who used to call up and request it played, and he called himself, “George and George”. Sometimes, Sally would triple it, and I began to wonder if there was more behind TABLE-15 at the Ricktown Manor Restaurant, out in the purgatory, than what I could remember; concerning a great family of politics. Who can ever really know a dam thing, but I did indeed come to meet this cool dude one day over at Sally's Atco, New Jersey home on Beach Street, at a yard sale she was throwing one Saturday, before I went on to Atlantic City, to swim in the wonderful Atlantic Ocean, as I did a lot of that, back in the late nineteen-nineties. As for how things all connect up, that would take weeks of typing, and then how Dairy Queen and the great FAA Admiral over at the Teck-Center down the Pike, that would take months. Their was no Earthly reason for Kate treating me so badly, and ruining my chances for the Congressman's people to try helping me find out more about SARAH, from the sixties. It took years of legwork just to attempt to fuckiGN unravel a few miniscule pieces of who is related to who five cousins out and cousin in law relations as well, and believe me people, it is quite complicated and intricate. Kate seemed to want to kill me and really hated me something fierce. But now in this century, I know it wasn't KATE who hated me, but in some parallel universe, THAT KATE, who is in the Exploratronic Supermind Society, was indeed the one who had a mission, and a goal, and and objective; to wipe me out and destroy any plans that I had to retain the Congressman's assistant, in the matter of locating the real true GODDESS-SARAH (SSJKK), through the back door, as Clarence Harris would have connections through his office to quietly keep helping me all that he could. But KATE totally screwed it up for me, and this has been going on all of my life, EVER SINCE THE 'FUCKIGN' CUNT SECOND THAT I WALKED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL, AT COOLEY-WORMHOLE-HALL, OF HADDONFIELD, NEW JERSEY-USAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks, this is not some dam delusion, and I am not fucking cunt mentally ill. This is all totally absolutely real and true, and I would not be wasting decades and decades of my energy and time and talents, if this was not the case; in my pursuit of truth and justice, for all of the mother fuckiGN horrible nightmare shit, that I have been forced to deal with, and contend with and suffer through, for an entire lifetime now; YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.






















FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2016.

























The great PINK-GODDESS of STAR TREK; gee, just what is going on? First, as I stated; I come right out and openly tell that I do not believe that the creators of STAR TREK were totally from here in this universe. I believe that in a parallel universe, doubles (doppelgangers) of them such as Mister Roddenberry, became what Morianity refers to as TYPE-3-EXPLORATRONS. Simply put, the more advanced doubles of the people, who we know here, only as THEM, and not them plus their controlling-double who is asleep physically from their parallel universe and dream-controlling their double here, so that they will do something or not do something, or whatever the case may be, that is behind most if not all 'T3E' activity. They get people in the (EW) Entertainment World to make shows, they get ice cream servers to do horrible things, it all makes perfect sense, but as with all things, only IN A GIGANTIC BIG PICTURE FUCKING VIEW. Looking at it in a narrow horizon, and you will just see poor old fucking pathetic crazy-man Mountainpen. This is of course my eternal dilemma, or so it seems to me, at least for right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Until someone takes the reality of the ESS, just as seriously as the National Enquirer did, back in 1995, only then, I had no clue what was going on, and admit to that today, fully and openly; but until then; basically, I AM MOTHER FUCKING TOTALLY SCREWED, and also, I AM BLUE-----TOAST!!!!!!!!!!









My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces







© 2006-2016 Blogs Of Mountainpen (BOM)



Mark Wayne Mohr









This is protected internet intellectual property. Anyone may copy it, share it, and discuss it. If the Copyright Claimant (me) learns that anyone profits by it financially, he may request a written statement, and testimonial; so that he can use it someday in a court of law, to vindicate his true life story, and his extremely nightmarish and hellish situations that he needs to have proven to humanity someday as real and honest.

INTERNET OFFICIALLY SIGNED

MARK WAYNE MOHR @ 4:58 POST MERIDIAN

JANUARY 17, SUNDAY, 2016.











The FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATION is a really great part of the law enforcement system, and I always respected the great Mister Hoover, who once over saw the ops, when it was a relatively new organization.













END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment