Monday, January 18, 2016

CHAPTER 63, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 63







It is nice and cool tonight. WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!









JANUARY 18, 2016,

MONDAY MORNING AT 2:32, MLK-DAY,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 49 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-49/L-48).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 97%, AND WIND CHILL IS 48 .

WIND IS NW AT 3, WITH GUSTS TO 4.

TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.

















Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi



© 2006-2016 BOM-Blogs Of Mountainpen



MARK WAYNE MOHR







Maybe a lot of people have noticed my fixation on the Exploratronic Supermind Society over the past several years since Jessica Grant fired me from my job over at the harvest. You would be making a correct and quite astute observation, YO.







This explains all things everywhere, but only a very tiny handful of this planet's entire population is able to GET IT! Oh well, ''SAY-LEVY'', in or out of wonderful great FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







I gave ESS that name, that this particular universe, and period in historic-time; gets from viewing the internet blog from the Mountainpen. I am very sure that they indeed have a multiversal headquarters that 'floats' around in fifth dimensional hyperspace. I also am quite positive that the name for it, if indeed there is one; is not ESS, but since I do not know it; this is the name given to it by Morianity here in this STM with my blogs of ten years now.







BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, folks; forget its name, or where some headquarters may or may not float around and exist from 'time to time'. There is a bit more involved than worrying about bull crap like that. All that matters is that I have lived this particular life for more than six decades, and this has led me and brought me to tell these truths, even if no one at all believes them or understands them, while I exist physically as Mark Wayne Mohr.







I know a few particular items about how the PLANK REALM operates, as well as when it 'thinks-down' into the waking worlds of hyperspace, such as where we are here and now. One such item is a place called the BRIGGBASE, resembling our military here in the USA; only try multiplying and exaggerating it about a billion-billion times or so, BRO. Long story made very short and condensed, this group tends for the very most part, to become an organized waking world group when they begin to dream-down here; at least in the parallel universe where I live in awake here, and blogging. This group began as the mob did in Italy more than five centuries ago, benign, sweet, and very nice. Now, if greed was all there was to them, I would be very happy, and needless to say, that in itself would suffice for being not exactly saintly, but indeed still being within the realms of forgivable. Now, no one on this planet is going to ever successfully tell me they are not behind attempting a very black ops covert form of major mass population MIND-CONTROL.







Now if you think that I am the sole nut case whack job crackpot crazy who believes in organized 'dream-groups', it is your ignorance of the truths surrounding you, and not my fault. I have attempted on numerous occasion, to inform the world population of many things, not in the least rated part of importance, these dream-groups discussed in books such as DREAMGATES and many other fantastic books, by one of the great fathers of the 'new-age' to quote many people, Mister Carlos Castaneda. When you can prove me right or wrong, a phony-hoaxer liar or a truth-teller, then my question to anyone defaming my good character is simply, ''Why not check me out when it is so easy to get books or whatever, and see these things I state and claim, for yourselves''? JEEEEEEZE-LOUISE!







When I seem to go on rolls about certain items, it's not your imagination folks. But there is indeed always a method to my madness. When I thought it was time to tell the details about the Dairy-Queen 1997 experience with Clarence, Kate, and myself, I did so. I know exactly what am I doing, and I may be wet in the head, or I may be totally dry. I merely throw out there, what happened, and how patterns in my life work around me for half a century since I have been about freaking eleven years of dam age.







Happy King Day folks. WHAAAAAAAAAAA!















Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
31
Pageviews yesterday
62
Pageviews last month
2,655
Pageviews all time history
106,801









Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment