Saturday, January 16, 2016

CHAPTER 60, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS



CHAPTER 60









Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, and Attorney General Pam Bondi, my death is your fault. I will not survive any more of the attack as bad as the one last week now, and you two are indeed LEGALLY responsible for my spilled blood, here in your state and in your county!!!



Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi



















FIRE ALARMS ARE GOING OFF AGAIN LIKE FIRE CRACKERS ON THE FOURTH OF JULY, TWO OF THEM YESTERDAY, OR THE ONE AROUND NOON AND THE OTHER, WAKING ME OUT OF A SOUND SLEEP, AND WRECKING WHAT IS LEFT OF A DYING MAN'S HEALTH; AT AFTER 4 THIS MORNING. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON; HORRIBLE HORRENDOUS MONSTER FUCKING CHEMTRAILS FILLED THE SKIES AROUND ME, MAKING ME SICKER AND SICKER; WHEEZING, AND COUGHING. WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU; GREAT FORMER ARTIST, AND HOPEFULLY STILL CURRENT PAL, SIR PRINCE???????????









Some may be wondering why I don't have a zillion Q&A items with Gawky Gaukauk's great numeration-prediction-system (GGNPS) for short, and without the added adjective of 'great'? Well, wonder no more, and just listen-up YO. I am not going to endlessly feed a starvable and otherwise dealable monster; and screw the English vocabulary that is against my making these two words, when they so adequately fit what I want to mother fucking say, YO BRAH; by always running to play a roulette game, test my luck, write blog notes or do a blog, or query the GAWNUM, or do any of dozens of possible things that is no different than on the original movie THE CAGE that led to all of the great STAR TREK SYFY shit in 1966, original Star Ship Enterprise Captain Christopher Pike, when he told that lovely blond girl on Tallow-4 Planet, and I quote, “I am not going to sit in here and perform for my supper for these zoo keepers”, well, it is a close quote and slightly better than a mere paraphrase, but it makes my point perfectly, folks. They would have loved for me to run up here to blog the mind bending off the scale afternoon chemtrail assault on me yesterday, so why make my fucking cunt zoo-keeping jerk off dirt bags happy, and let them just win as easy as Mike Jackson's fucking sixties ABC123??????????????





















The MILI-2-FAWCES struck me, with an assault so badly last week, BECAUSE OF THAT MOTHER FUCKING STOCK GARBAGE MARKET UP IN NEW DIRT BAG YORK; that I know for a fact, would have killed any ORDINARY MORTAL, who was not totally prepared for this unspeakable and unconscionable war against a pitiful pathetic person, launched by one entire governing body of shadow-black-operations consisting of super-power world powers and other powerful Scott Ransom people in general; and this is what I was forced to fucking cunt endure and suffer through like it's nothing, an don top of being elderly and ill now unlike when this shit all fuckign got stared three full god dam decades earlier, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of being over run with infestations of horrible creatures where I live and eat, and have non-stop utility assaults on my paid for utilities and personal paid for legally owned property, as a fully legal born here free, United States mother fucking citizen; I must also simultaneously suffer and endure all of these things from the gates of hell, along with major fucking covert death beams, aerial sieges, and much much much much fucking more; for a solid thirty years now, since this all began getting really bad, on one very exact date, and that is AUGUST 15, 1986, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP3 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and STOP.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P











JANUARY 16, 2016,



SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:54,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 75 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-75/L-50).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 54%, FEELING LIKE 77.



WIND IS SW AT 4, WITH GUSTS TO 8.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.



PREDICTION: PARTLY SUNNY TO 78 HIGH.















It is only a matter of time, before Magnesonic really does cause some gigantic catastrophe on this planet, since there is no way to make the Milituforce stop this fucking 30 year assault on me, Mizz Bondi and Sheriff Mascara. I have tried, and you can believe that, but they won't stop until I am dead, OR THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I am wrong, why didn't either of you try to prove me wrong by assisting me??????????











That incredible nightmare where bullets flew down an airfield, allowed me to know things were going to be real super fucking bad back yesterday, Friday. Still, did I even need that, KING FAMILY. Here we mother fucking go again, blog readers (blogaud) as I call you. Friday after-all, was Marty King Day. You all know the story with the Bank of New Jersey, and Mister Cable the President of the bank, and that very very snowy January 15 day, back in mother fuckign 1978, as it has been blog-told on my older original blogs of Morianity, over and over and over, and yes, EVEN BEFORE I EVER MET ANN KING let alone my ever residing with this horrendous fucking family. My hat is off to you SIR CRUZ for daring to stand up against their very very very non-Ingrid NEW YORK POWER AND LIFESTYLES, YOU GO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I suffer and die daily, because of them, so I think that qualifies me to speak, since indeed I DO KNOW!!!!!!!!!





THE END, ALL CUTE LOVELY LITTLE SAVANTS, YO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment