Thursday, January 14, 2016

CHAPTER 56, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THENAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 56









Shortly after 10:00 Ante' Meridian on this god dam Thursday morning, SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, went the dam ass doors. This time I opened my door, and it seems that I have another new NABE from hell, some real large African American lady one unit away and across from me. She keeps a shopping cart outside her door, as it has been here a while now, and she was using it to bring things into her apartment, and why the door was slamming, is anyone's guess, as all you need to do is purchase a two dollar door stopper or prop it open as I do with mine, with a broom, placing it on an angle on the floor, until it fits the dimensions of the hallway perfectly, to hod open my door. Just thought you may be interested in what is going on this morning, and we all know why, right kind Sheriff Mascara, sir?







Yesterday I had no problems here at my apartment, and of course is why most likely, will be the only down day on the stock market this week, if I am correct, and able to prove how this shit all works, oh wonderful and hopefully caring human hearted Sheriff, sir. Anyway, watch my roach-kill begin to mount up now with new hell-names surrounding me. The apartment to the other side of James, as I told, seemed to have someone who resembled Boo and the gang a week back when I was able to periscope-peak through my new door peep-hole, and see him leave that unit and walk by me down the hall. These two new people seem to be in with each other. All my nabes from hell seem to get in with each other. I guess around here no one has any life at all, so they all just commingle around together making noise and making trouble, for a living, literally.







Other than for this to report, nothing too catastrophic is going on. I did not tell about a second part of my dreaming-activity from the other night, and I will shortly tell it now. I was at an ATM machine somewhere foreign to me, and a bunch of money was piled together and inside the area where money comes out for withdraws. Now these machines only spit out one bill at a time, but for some reason, the slot opening was real large, and a thick pile of it was all stuck in that slot, and contained all sorts of denominations. Then I turned and saw a box to my left on the ground. I picked it up and it contained a bunch of envelopes and inside each of them were fifty and hundred dollar bill denominations. This box was fairly large and seemed to be laying on the sidewalk in a corner next to the bank building and the Automated Tell Machine (ATM). Now this was all from the night before last, not last night, so it was not caused by watching that Perry Mason show on WE-TV Cable channel, as that episode began with a small boy bringing a shoebox filled with one hundred dollar bills into an office, where the secretary placed it into a safe and later got into trouble when she was totally innocent, reminding me of me all of my dam ass life.











Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi









Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, do I wish that my god dam life could change back to being only 3.7496% SUB HUMAN. Sheriff and AG; it has gone down to 0.5729235% since arriving here in cunt chewing sunny PARADISE-FLORIDA. Just thought maybe you cared in the least and may be interested in the numbers!!!!!!!!!














Nine ways to screw your lover, huh giant goddess Paula Exploratron King??????????????? Hey, I ain't trying to rip off old seventies song here, but I am just sayin', YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









JANUARY 14, 2016,



THURSDAY MORNING AT 10:33,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 65 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-65/L-57).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 89%, AND WIND CHILL IS 65 .



WIND IS GUSTING NW AT 12, AND IS STEADY-CALM.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.















MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM:
















The Roddenberry Canopious Copyrights of the Exploratronic Supermind society:









Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996





























55555555555





AHA-AHA-AHA MICHAEL 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!

LAUGH THE FUCK AT ME ALL YOU WANT TO, BASTARDS!!!!





















There are many unexplainable truths happening all around the universe, and our world, and yes; us individually. This is simply because, we all are like a little package, with a super program, and a super computer; Professor Kaku, that automatically turns on an entire 're-al-o-gram', and then all else exists because of each of us, in fact making this so. Well, this seems an OK idea and concept until the next very obvious query comes popping into most healthy minds, from here. Fine, so how does it all then interact together? This is where I keep saying to you all, do you have ten or twenty or more years to sit and read while I just type until I drop over dead? It is not a tweet-bird short story, my great wonderful folks out here, YO!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just being honest.











Like-WOW, to quote the kids. Is this mother fuckiGN nightmare I have been in all my turd chewing life, really dam real, Sheriff and AG? Holy dam shit soup!!!!!!!





HELL SQUARED!!!

HELL SQUARED!!!

























HELL SQUARED!!!

HELL SQUARED!!!













NOTHING EVER STOPS:

[SO KEEP RIGHT ON GOING, FOLKS']





|READ ON PLEASE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.|



}{5555555555555555555555555}{





































































I

A

M

S

O

V

E

R

Y

H

A

P

P

Y

4

U

F

I

S

H

E

R

M

A

N






KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL-1980 (R)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||



///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ KEYBOARDS FROM PETA-HELL ®





MARK WAYNE MOHR--------1980, ALL BLOGS © 2006-2014

























PLEASE KEEP FREAKING READING THIS:



AFTER-MORIANITY PROJECT

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!





http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness.

























I apologize for thinking that Tom from the first floor of my building was hurting me. I am not saying he gave me a fair shake, or that something is not wrong, but I over did my long winded ranting on just how monstrous his behavior has been since nearly the time we met after Debbie Marotto, my resident manager put me onto him for some computer help. He helps others with their computers, but won't have anything to do with me. He has that right, it is just very weird. Anyway, I know Tom does not like me for reasons only he knows and understands, but still, I had no right to rant on about him doing lots of mischief. He is just one more of so many mother fucking assholes scattered all over the United States, and most likely the entire fucking globe! Anyway, this is my little blog retraction, that I felt morally compelled to write. If peeps want to hate me and ignore me, cool. But if I ever ever have anything, and I know I never will; there will never fucking be a caterpillar and butterfly deal for me; but should a miracle happen in this sick satanic world, I sure would have the last laugh, saying to folks, ''You've got to be kidding me, where were any of you when I was down and out all the fucking way to dogshit?'' I saw this creep fucking bastard the other day, as I do from time to time. We rode an elevator together as he now lives on the seventh floor and not the first. We did not speak, but he said 'bye-now' or something when I exited on the sixth floor the other day, and I grunted under my breath. I am tired of bing real nice to people who mother fuckign screw me for no good reason at all, and I am not going to be the fall guy asshole any longer for any of these ass-wiping prick lickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And folks:









THAT IS THE GOSPEL.

THAT IS THE GOSPEL.

THAT IS THE GOSPEL.

THAT IS THE GOSPEL.

THAT IS THE GOSPEL.

THAT IS THE GOSPEL.

THAT IS THE GOSPEL.

THAT IS THE GOSPEL.









I cannot force anyone anywhere to believe me or even to listen to me. What I can do is prove to you that I am for real, and this is exactly what is going to be happening, as fucking ass 2014 keeps right on cock sucking marching right along; I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I can do is remind people that if they look old blogs, and compare it with new ones; all the claims that I make are 100% accurate. Even the all mighty PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP who thinks I am just a little whackadoodle, knows how I can manipulate to some degree, even my largest pain and agonies. If I am just a regular normal every day loser as Cuzz Trump the heavy-weight sees me as; then why is the man so dam fascinated with me and my life, and why can I indeed have such a profound fucking effect on gigantic things around me? You really and truly cannot have it both ways, world!!!!!!!! You'll need to do a Jan Brady here, and PICK A SIDE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment