Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 01/20/2016






SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 01/20/2016







Sheriff sir, I am under another fucking major attack, kind sir. It started up at a quarter shy of eleven last night, with utility shit; and it has moved to chemtrailing my moon to shit, more utility attacks with my phone going into a circuit, that they have no business causing it to do, and I have roaches all over my fucking shit house, while I tried to grab a fast shower, after posting my last blog up. Every time I try posting, I get the Internet Explorer suddenly failing, and problems posting, and all sorts of mother fucking civil rights violating horse shit. I have had two days of major asshole noisy nabes and their slamming of doors all god dam day, on top of shit, and of course, this is driving their crooked stock market up, and always will when I am being endlessly attacked. I have been endlessly attacked since August 15, 1986, and other than for a very few short term small corrections, the stock market has flown up in a totally abnormal climb when compared to all the years from its inception through middle 1986, and then holding that up with new chart price data from that date, forward to present times. There is no way I am imagining one bit of this, just as Mister Arthur fucking Crane told me, word for word, back in 1991 at TCE, while we were both employed there as security guards.













MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P













Well, I guess the bastards want total war, with all sorts of crashes, natural disasters, and worse. What can I say here, Attorney General Bondi, and Sheriff Mascara?



















Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi


























My Photo



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment