Thursday, January 7, 2016

Chapter 41, Guess the Name of the Guests




GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 41








          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi





I sure hope that you will do a little bit more to assist me in my nightmare problems, here in your state and in your county, guys and gals. This has been really horrible since the holidays, as always, only this one totally takes all of the cakes in the pantry.









In fact, things have been so bad, that you are not even getting the daily reports of my errands, such as paying my rent, going to the grocery store, and many other things this week alone. No one was in the PHA building office on Wednesday so I will be seeing the resident-manager on Friday, hopefully, unless she is gone now too, as things are changing around here, and very rapidly. I have a new nabe who is causing me a lot of grief, down the hall. This is the first time I am getting a major door slammer out of that apartment, Sheriff, and Mizz Marotto. It seems I must have lost the good dude I had in there that never annoyed me, and I never even knew that he was there. Now I have a pal of Boo and warren and Darius and Nick, so here comes the crap, Sir Mascara.










The party on Monday night and into Tuesday morning was with him and my new people next to me in Stanley's old place. They are not the old couple, as these may be parents, but a fairly young woman is in there, with various guys, and has turned the place into another problem for me. On top of that, I have the already existing people from across the hall who are there to bother me intermittently. So now I am literally surrounded with HELL-NABES, and thank you so very much, worthless Mizz Moratto!









Yes, back on Monday afternoon, I went to buy some groceries, I went to my local bank for a balance check, and I went to the main PHA office to drop off my rent check. To quote Judge Judy, I am planning to M-O-V-E. I cannot live in Public-Housing any longer, as when you have problems such as mine, living this close to really nasty low-lifers is beyond miserable, and they all are making my life here beyond a living hell. I seem to be hated by just about everyone, and you cannot fight city fucking hall. You really can't. Some try, some may even win or think they are winning temporarily, but that as with so many things, is purely a short term time illusion. If I have to go over Niagara Falls in a god dam barrel, so be it, I will; but I am getting the hell out of Florida, and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











What you don't know is that a lot of bullshit is going on that I have not discussed, because recently, I needed to get major secrets flowing around the mind of cosmos, as well as try to man up and survive one of the worst THANX-2-GIVENS SIEGES, since this shit all began with me in middle August of 1986, and never ever looked back for so much as a peak.











Image result for images of lighthouses




Harry Potter may have been written by a nice lady in England, but I assure you that in all probability, one of her advanced doppelgangers, wrote this through her, as for all I know, one of mine controls me and writes these blogs. I don't know. I said in all probability and perhaps, but magic in my life is a non ending loop of ever lasting event. To quote my conversation on the telephone in 1976 with Jim Burr, while living at Carriage Lamp Apartments that later became the New York Apartments for the gods only know what reason as Clementon, New Jersey is 100 miles away or so from New York, but to quote him on the phone that time, “It will just continue and continue”. He was referring to my totally fucked up miserable nightmare hellish sub vampiric existence that passes itself off as my life.







My Photo







© BOM 2006-2015 MARK WAYNE MOHR

BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN












My 1994 book, The Permission Barrier, opens up a lot of doors to the following Morianity, and the story of my life, also known as (AKA) BOOK OF BEACH 2.















I copyrighted my four demo-songs on one open reel tape, at a speed of 7 and one half IPS, on a full track recording, copied onto my RS-1500-US, open reel semi-pro mastering machine, that I bought from the Martin Audio/Video store, in Manhattan, in May of 1980, and was delivered to my apartment by UPS, early in the first week in June, right before my powerful and unfathomable bizarre Lois Foca dream-HIE-RAW! Suddenly Marcy Levy and Robin Gibb, from the famous BEEGEE assholes, had made a song, that was rapidly going into lower numbers, on the Billboard Hot 100 Music Charts, called, “Help Me”, speaking of major fuckiGN symbolism, YO. After I saw the attorney recommended by my arranger, Mister Glenn, the song magically seemed to get pulled off of the air, and was killed cold; but no one ever spoke a word to me about shit, not Howard Solomon, not Lenny McKinnon, not Malcolm Rosenberg. I told the FBI that my life began to change in the negative even worse than it was before, when all of this went down and my shit was stolen back in the late summer time of 1980, while residing at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments. The book from 1994 that I wrote and copyrighted, “The Permission Barrier”, tells a lot of powerful truths, and it is no means a work of pure fiction. It has some slight exaggerations and lots of legal changes of names and places and items where I felt it prudent and necessary to do this. Otherwise, it is the truth, and it is real!








I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, MY LIGHTNING!




















Advertisement







Click the link above the Comcast advertisement for lots of beautiful lighthouse-images. WEEEEEEEEEE.













Yes Mister Alan Wolf from 1966, you, Wilson Jessup, and I; had some strange soul traveling experiences, regarding Tennessee Avenue, and the great Trinity-Trinidad Hotel, of Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA. And yes, right at that same spot in July of 1997; I spoke words of great truth but did not yet understand why I had spoken them; to John the Greek, at his parking lot, right there at the Endicott-Tag Pink Goddess Games Hotel. I said and I quote, “My life ended in th eyear 1970”. Yes, Mister Wolf, it did, and you are 100% correct my friend. Nut I am not speaking to Allan, am I dear agents and family, and whoever/whatever----Congressman Oakangel Andrews????????????????













Sheriff; I have to go to my whack job place today up in Oven Beach. Whatever you can do for me, will be much appreciated, as things have deteriorated for me to the point where soon, all fan shit will fly, and we all are going to wish for that great clock turn back that seems to be the only thing Earthers understand. Screw it all up, you know, and then sit around for years wishing to go back in time and change shit!!!!



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment