Monday, January 4, 2016

CHAPTER 37, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS














GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 37









































































JANUARY 4, 2016,



MONDAY EVENING, AT 7:32,



HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.



CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 55 DEGREES FNHT.



RANGE TODAY-------(H-68/L-52).



RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 62%, WIND CHILL IS 55.



WIND IS NW AT 3, WITH GUSTS TO 11.



TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0002.
























With or without any pirate jokes, magical chanting from Steve, or wonderful know-it-all knowledge from the great Patty-Paula, allow me please to inform you, regarding some very valuable dam information; great people out there!!! Thank you so much.











Before I begin, some scum bag has been hammering again, off an don for the past two days or so, and it is ongoing right now, Sheriff sir, at twenty shy of eight this dam ass evening. Also, the utility crew of th effort Pierce Utilities Authority worked well into the night at that same area, right next to that house that has already proven to be an enemy, and has hit me with at least one or more motorcycle attacks,hours past midnight, and highly illegally. For all I know, they were behind the power blow out last night.









Now as to this information I wish to impart to my blog-viewers: We live in a global economy. Most of us know that, as they also are aware that in the continents to our east; Asia, and Europe, and Africa, and so forth; they are already into the following day and date, when it is night time, or early in the morning here on the east coast of the United States of America. Now, when the Wall Street New York people, are anticipating major woes and troubles, on the following day, as a result of the Asian and European markets acting extremely negatively; even though it may be only 10 at night or 2 in the morning here, it is much later there, even at 10, it is already about 12 hours later or 10 AM the following trading day in Tokyo, and then by 3 and 4 and 5, New York City time, the dam European markets open, and begin also reacting negatively to the Asian markets, and again, because we have become a major mother fucking GLOBAL ECONOMY over the past 10-40 years, more and more and more. As you also know, these Wall Street nightmare monster fucking scum, use a covert stealthy tool that my Morianity has named and labeled, APPLIED PARALLEL EVENT and INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT, or ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what happened both last night as well as today, and is QUITE OBVIOUSLY WHY I WAS ASSAULTED WITH THAT ATTACK ON MY UTILITY SYSTEM, with the blown transformer across the street, and my one outlet receptacle effected, through their wild ESS technology somehow. I fully intend to have the Fort Pierce Utility Authority look into this. If you use th eword FIRE, people tend to get nervous and jumpy. GOOD!!!! I intend to go into the place this week and tell them of my situation, and remind them that this wild shit MUST BE SOME KIND OF A FIRE HAZARD, reminding them of the already near-fire in this apartment, caused by weird electrical bullshit. As you may or may not remember folks, somewhere around two years ago, or between one and two years, I suddenly had my heater-cooler system shut down, and things smelled all smoky inside this apartment. I did not need a new heater-cooler, but I did need a new 220 volt electrical receptacle. I am going to leave you with something else, that one out of 1000 TOPS, ministers and pastors and church leaders know and believe in faith, and that is known to me without faith as my entire life is inside this living nightmare truth; and that is that nothing just happens, and that all things are caused by influences of either good or evil, from the biggest to the smallest. So all house fires, all plane crashes, and all of the everything's everywhere, DO NOT JUST HAPPEN BY RANDOM; and I totally know this. I also know that we all are under this same shit that I am, but my shit is much huger and stronger for reasons that have to do with being part of a very mysterious family, as well as part of a cosmic plan that spans human understanding, and awareness, at its total maximum, in present times in this present dimensional 4-D universe system. Good and evil without carbon based life that runs a consciousness brain-speed of approximately 400 instants per minute, is just that, a positive or a negative force of electromagnetic polarity in cosmos, and no more. But add Adam's life, his tree and fruit eating habits, his original sin, and our god SSJKK into the mix, and the human equation or carbon based 400 IPM consciousness waking life, transfers these otherwise dormant pluses and minuses into righteousness and evil. And so now, everything inside of this simulationogram ever since this all happened, is now a part of this wild GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why these mother fuckers go on hammering and annoying me, every time I type a new paragraph and say forbidden things onto this machine. To quote Engineer Scottie on Star Trek's great Starship Enterprise; “There's no knowing, and no stopping it either”!!!!!! I thought last night, that this shit with the fucking lottery was what was behind my assault, but I was mistaken. It is, as always, NOTHING OTHER THAN FUCKING JERK OFF MONSTER WALL STREET, and this nightmare monster has eaten my entire life up and literally burned the flesh off of my pathetic bones, ruining my entire adult life, for thirty years, come the 15th of this cunt chewing fucking August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Image result for images of lighthouses at night



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment