Monday, January 25, 2016

CHAPTER 78, GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS



CHAPTER 78





My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces





Somehow, ad ad-spot such as the one below, seems a little out of season; but so does information about how to swim out of rip currents. I mean even here in Fort Pierce, it is 42 degrees, YO. Even I would not want to be on the beach or in the ocean in a bathing suit, swimming around. Oh well, I do enjoy the quick burst of colder weather, as before I can yell out Jack Robinson loves Susanna Cunningham at light speed squared, it will be hotter than Hottentots and Blue Blazes, all combined. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!




















IWALU PINK GODDESS, NO MATTER WHAT, FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give my best to Gary Mitchell, and Doctor Walking-Freezer-Unit Lovelyblond!!!!!!!!!!!! Your beautiful bright full moon was all over me all night long!!!!!!!!!!













Hey world, at least I know I am a no good rotten worthless loser, and yes Mister S. J. McGinty of Mars Graphics back in 1977, a turkey also!!!!










I am not a member of the Avalon Beach Club, or any club other than the HUMAN RACE. But just what we all are supposed to be racing against, other than for our own entire destruction, I am afraid I am simply ignorant about, kind folks!!!





Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club









WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























JANUARY 25, 2016,

MONDAY MORNING AT 7:29,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 42 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-43/L-40).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 92%, FEELING LIKE 40.

WIND IS WNW AT 3, GUSTING SLIGHTLY TO 6.

TOTAL RAIN TODAY IN CENTI-INCHES---0.













END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment