Friday, November 20, 2015

THE THIRD SECRET






THE THIRD SECRET





Life goes way beyond being a silly old dog. If it was early in 1997, I might say ten times, it's a silly old cow. In any event, bland blog Charlie Brown Mountainpen has been born, and even if only one of me, at least in this universe, unlike a lot of my family who have a bit more, such as my Cuzz Sandy and others; I will stay dull and boring, that is, for those dull and boring folks who don't have a clue what's going to be said. The powerful ones; Mister android Lurchrock sir, well, they won't think this. But they may be glad I a merely showing them an outline of what I could really be saying if I wanted to. Oh boy, Mom.











I have discussed my ideas about machine-mind. Granted, I have studied the subject of binary, hexadecimal computer coding, and basic software engineering technology. As many know about me by now, I learn slow, but when I learn, I learn the stuff way more complicated, or said in another way and perhaps a bit better, it most likely takes me longer to learn stuff, as I cannot learn in simple ways. As I learn, I sort of take the creative part of the way my brain is wired up, and force the situation to be all possible avenues around just the one I am learning, so that once I really do get it, I am then able to do a lot more with it than most other faster learners. Many who work in science labs around the globe, have various methods and technologies being experimented with for interacting and combining human mind with machine (computer) mind. Machine mind works by a binary code, but does human mind also? We could be all day. I will say this much. It is not anything at all like those today imagine, in so far as making that connection between these two type of intelligences. People imagine super sophisticated programs, hooking up people to systems similar to medical electroencephalographs (EEG) for brain pattern imaging studies, and even fictionally, combinations of lots of strange and nauseating sounds, and why not. Remember ''the noise''? Remember you older farts out here, when we took telephones, and hooked up into the internet with dial-up; and we heard all that horrible shit; if we had monitors connected to our PC's? There are some wild ideas floating around, and you don't have to be an astronaut or even an astronaut's wife to be privy to a lot of them. I will say this much however, oh great USA agents following me on the dam internet. I-CHING trances are nothing to play with as they can split the soul into various parts of the continuum, to use very old fashioned verbiage here. When I was at the Berlin, New Jersey Acme Food Store early this century, talking to Tom about how great that movie was that I had bought there while in his check-out line the last time I was there a week back, and told him he needs to watch the movie, “The Astronaut's Wife”, I wasn't the person I am today. If I was, or if I was still who I was then right now in almost twenty-sixteen, then all of this would be dribble. But my point is very simple and here I go making shit complicated again. I told in my early blogs about having this conversation with my pal who worked at ACME, Tom; and I also told about the giant girls who seemed to always get in line behind me as well, and how I told him other stuff, and how I know that when a whole lot of giants are around me, it is totally not some random chance happenstance deal. Even Christian scriptures speak quite extensively about giants, and I had a major encounter with a Philistine, when I was dreaming I was King David. Now I am not going to tell it all, so don't come looking for me with a gun and a silencer, CIA, NSA, and all BFA folks.











A couple years before 1997 ran around and I met McGuire, and then went onto interact with some of the Callio's, as well as Estelle Bassler; I tried a little experiment, to see if I could get whoever seemed to be able to know my thoughts (Milituforce) entities, somehow to be blocked, at least on very important matters. I tried thinking things in the voice-sound of others, and the one I used a lot, was the dude Tony Danza, from the TV-show, “Who's The boss”, and other shows like Taxi, and so on. Why I picked him the gods only know, but I did. I tried a few, and his seemed to be easiest to do in my head. It seemed to work quite well, but it took a lot of controlled effort and will power, and all they have to do is strike while you think that thing in your own sound, and all is for naught and wasted. But a major side effect came with the experiment. I learned that this had effects on the actual people you were using your experiment on, or my experiment rather. I came to learn that by having an actual audio going while thinking of them, there were some amazing effects. Even larger effects if it was videotape with both audio and video. I imagine a full audio-video-holography would up the effect to a dangerous level of controlling people. If I can ever do this and prove this in a lab, I know the CIA will murder me, as they obviously do this all the time to people. Again, I don't believe in the CIA, only a shadow cover. There is an ESS, or whatever they may truly call themselves, if anything. This group is beyond detectable, at least for right here and now that makes up what we think of as the real world. The ESS is inside of the Entertainment World Owners as well. I fully believe that the movie I told Tom to watch was made just so that I would view it. But there are powers that come into play when things such as movies are watched at different periods of our lives, as we are forever in a changing mode, and nothing is designed to ever remain steady and frozen. My father said it all, and I'll quote him, “Nature hates sameness”. I said not long ago that life passes through us, we do not pass through life, and as with so many things in life from smart money to the sun seeming to rise up in the east each morning, there is an illusion of reversal that seems to be definitely built into the system of cosmos, and Morianity refers to this as LAWTRONICS up in the 7th-Dimension, curved up and out beyond the MIND-REALM. So what began as me trying t think and block my thoughts from the Milituforce back in the middle nineteen-nineties, ended up revealing some powerful major truths to me that went way beyond what was originally planned. Think about something that matches what the two most powerful sensory systems connecting into your BRAIN, sight and sound, and various degrees of absolute effects on those things, does indeed occur with regularity and dependability. Can we turn on a computer and then think our way into it? Is there a magic bunch of sounds that can further aid in that endeavor? The answer is NO. There are more intricacies involved, and yet, it is totally possible, and the systems involved do not operate all that differently than old nineteen sixties and seventies technology of the medical bio-feedback, a therapy for pain reduction. As I said, there is a bit more to all of this, and I am just telling how I was not who I am now, when I originally watched that cool movie, “The Astronaut's Wife”! This is why folks fear death so much. They just cannot see the totally natural process of endless life. It moves, it evolves, it appears to die, just as the world of green grass and spring time each and every winter, only to come back again. It is not ever going to be the spring that it was the year before, and yet no one seems to know or care, as it is spring. All the older parts of us are shed off daily and yearly, much like a snake sheds its skin and could care less. The you that all of you were ten and twenty years ago is not there any more. That you, by your way of perceiving DEAD, is dead. But do you feel dead? I promise you that cosmos creates some powerful huge illusions. Why it does is proof to me, that this is a very real seeming, real feeling, very real, GAME. All said and done when the lights go out, IT'S NOTHING BUT A DAM GAME.









Many times I think of the Milituforce in the way we all perceive a normal enemy. Human, real, a group of agenda agreeing people, and so on. No human, no CIA, no one could do the stuff that has gone on around me since 1970. There simply is no technology for it. What is happening is the Mental-Plane is enjoying playing a game. It is no different than a solitary gamer, with cards or dice or whatever, doing something to amuse and entertain themselves. If the cards or the dice could think, they might eventually come to resent being low or high or this or that, and the truth has nothing to do with what they are, but what this gamer is doing with them. The 6th dimension is MIND, and Eckankar, the religion of Light and Sound, labels and calls this, the ''Mental Plane”, and have their trademark on the word that morianity is borrowing. If all of the individual tiny countless pieces of this MIND seem to be sentient, aware, awake, alive, conscious, whatever; think what the actual MIND in its absolute oneness state must truly be.











THE END






No comments:

Post a Comment