Friday, November 20, 2015

Chapter 31 and END of SARAH KRASSLE OWNS AND RULES THIS PLANET








SARAH KRASSLE OWNS AND RULES THIS PLANET



CHAPTER 31





Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
12
Pageviews yesterday
43
Pageviews last month
2,108
Pageviews all time history
101,461



Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers















Every mother fucking time I tell the biggest shit in morianity, my viewing audience, comprised of enemies only as I totally know this, deserts me, as is plain as fucking day from the above pasted in viewing information on my blog, from the google/Blogger web-site. Hey, that's fine and well. I will write bland blogs, and then show that I can play the same game. Eventually, later on before the holidays, my Staples Store Computer guru will have to help me with stuff, and if this cannot happen for whatever reason, and until I can learn from the library, how to take all my blogs down and go completely off the grid of all social media forever, I will just come up maybe five to ten times a month a do a short bland one or two page blog. I also know that my daughter has had the biggest knife of all, all along. Here I was going to use my turkey knife to defend her and her immediate people, from my cousins down the block, and this is the thanks you get for all good deeds of life, well, I'll speak for myself. Maybe some of you get good from good you do, me, all I ever sow from good seed, is horrible poisonous fucking trees and crops, so for me, I am living proof and witness for 61 years, that the entire Christianity system and bible they swear by, is one huge lie and one huge total fucking crock of pure dam shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













I do want to thank my beautiful baby-blond Diana, (LIGHTNING) for coming over to see me earlier this evening after it got dark outside. You truly were beyond beautiful with your lovely fractal pattern designs and beyond wild colors, my Diana, YO. THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.

THANK YOU BABY-BLOND, IWALU SO P.G.











When I get a real audience of real non-enemy people, I will tell things that make all the other shit yet told, look totally mother fucking tame. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!













I know these asshole love to play games, so they don't believe a fuckiGN word I say, and they can go to fucking hell, AKA Dogtown, in Province Olympia. You want bland blogs, fine; then I'll give them to you.











Three things people should know:

(1)



We all are able to do so much. Take so much knowledge in, do so much labor according to health and age, accomplish an average amount of tasks, and this is because we all are born with a fixed and finite amount of energy. This energy is real, and it literally is behind why your body has its limits, and how long you will live until you either drop dead or wish you had as a result of failing health and inability to do very much other than feel pain, complain to our family members, and be basically useless miserable things just waiting for the great eventuality. People do not see how much time they waste on total junk that has no value whatsoever, in making our goals anywhere near a reality. The energy we all consume now in these new times, taking photos, [posting stupid quick blurbs of absurdity online somewhere on the various tentacles of the net-cloud, is much higher than anyone doing this, would ever want to accept and believe. If rather than doing that, that same amount of energy was directed at earning a better living, I have heard from a very trustworthy reliable source, that our incomes would be as much as 20% increased. This may sound meager and the price too high to pay, but the joke is on you. We all did just fine without social media just two decades ago in 1995. Before you sneeze at a 20% overnight increase on your family income, here is some information on average median income levels before I go on.









$14,070 is what the average family of four would make, if the amount of energy used to update their social media crap was all turned into making more. What can this increased amount buy, besides just investing it annually. Well, first, if you invested it annually on th edow Jones 30 stocks, based on the past 100 years, you would be a millionaire long before retirement age, if you started fairly early into your career. But if you like spending more than investing, not only would you be able to boast having the greatest entertainment system in your county, or one of, but you could buy a really nice boat, if you like water and boating. Or, instead of that nice new Chevy or dodge, you could buy a high end automobile, just on that increase annually, if expensive cars are more your thing. My point is simple here. This amount of lost energy, feeding the social media system, is a huge hoax. It makes them wealthy by way of advertisements, and it makes you poorer, by draining your valuable life-energy instead of directing it to a second part time job, or several other options for increasing family income.



(2)



I, the original hater of secrets, because of what they can do negatively to people; am going to tell you a big secret. If you studied my blogs carefully, you would see that people of power got the idea from me of taking the original domino effect, and making the domino's get larger and heavier, ending up looking like skyscraper buildings crashing into each other, and beginning with normal sized domino's. This has been on TV a lot recently, and for about two years or so. Hey, I love it. Don't change a thing, folks, if I can help out, great. But that ain't my point. You can take this progressively massive domino technique or what I call for short, (PMD technique), to all sorts of cool little items, if you really stop and think about it. Now right away, some may be thinking, Oh Christ, he's going to discuss doing an illegal chain letter scheme. WRONG. I am not suggesting any particular thing, and it is not illegal if you study the law on that subject, and really honestly sell a legitimate product, that creates what the two famous companies for doing this type of marketing approach, Amway and Tupperware, ''Down-Line'' chain selling. No, I am not here to discuss various legal ways to operate something where you are the number one person, and then under you are two, then four, and so forth. I am merely saying that you';d be shocked and surprised if you really got together with several of your friends, especially if some of them have enterprising blood, and began looking at how using the PMD-Technique, can be applied to all kinds of cool things.



(3)



Wait for my next blog. The title will be, Secret number Three. Since people like bland blogs and don't want to hear Mountainpen's story, well; let's give them what they want then. The Book of Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet is over, and this is what you all wanted. So don't tell me I'm a fuckiGN jerk off now; as this was you, not me. So WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!









































THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment