Thursday, November 12, 2015

Chapter 19, Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet
















Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet,







CHAPTER 19

















Holy Moley Call-Ten Callio, I want to tell just a tad bit more now, about what nearly eighteen years of my becoming aware of the great GTNOTG FUCKING GAME (Finding Ultimate Clues KING of all games), the one and only (GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS) F.U.C. KING GAME!!!!!! Funny-funny-funny, AHA-AHA, Sheila Franklin Longhair, and Michael McNulty of 1968 and 1971. WOW!THERE IS NO CONNECTION OF COURSE, TO KING ENTERTAINMENT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Yes oh great disco diva of late, Mizz Donna Adrian Gaines Summer; to quote your very enlightening idea from three plus decades back into time, sweetie pie; watch that:

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”

Mister Big Shot Syndrome”



The game of GTNOTG, is quite different from Monopoly, and Sorry, and Parcheesi, and Chess, and more physical ones, such as Baseball, Football, Tag, running in competition, and so forth. This is because this game was given to me, IN A POWERFUL I-CHING TRANCE, on Pearl Harbor Day of 1996, or on 7 December, 1996































Yes, you got it people; the great and powerful non-OZ Copyright Office, has all of this evidence tucked away in my music project files, UP THERE in good old wonderful WASHINGTON.





      Image result for images of lighthouses










More Maps
 
View the previous image
View the next image

Weather Map Controls
Regional Doppler Radar
Local
National








































My Photo


On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views – 3046
© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2015

MY BLOGS:






I have been repressing some wild memories of my previous trip to Florida, when I came down to Orlando, to visit with my old boss at RPL, Mister Solomon. I think I have also been hiding some memories of that powerful and awesome experience that I had on 1996's Pearl Harbor Day, just shy of 5 AM back here on waking reality planet Earth. We'll get into a little bit of this on this blog, kind folks.
































































































































Jane fucking Stinkweeds Poisonpiss almost got me, with her page eleven mother fuckiGN shit, but I caught it just in the nick of both time and tire rim mallets. HA-HA-HA you water witch!





All I can say in order to best get and keep your attention about that game, that was shown to me, by the Almighty, in a powerful (Spiritual Vision) (I-CHING TRANCE), (Vivid Dreaming Experience), and words are so inadequate on so many dam occasions, folks; is that several key parts of what I clearly remember now, and always have since this happened, need to be better scrutinized and examined under a powerful philosophical microscope if you will, kind peeps!!! This involved several items. 1) THE HOTEL THAT MY MOM AND I VACATIONED AT IN ATLANTIC CITY CALLED TRINIDAD, A TOTAL OF EIGHT TIMES, THAT NOW QUITE WEIRDLY COINCIDENTALLY IS CALLED THE SUPER-8, AS IN THOSE NUMBER OF STAYS AND MY BEING SO CLOSE TO A TRULY ''SUPER GIRL'', AND NOT SOME TV OR MOVIE PHONY. 2) AN ACTRESS NAMED MARY TYLER MOORE, AS WELL AS A VERY PARTICULAR SHOW OUT OF MANY, THAT SHE WAS FAMOUS FOR STARING IN NEARLY HALF A CENTURY AGO NOW, AND MORE THAN A QUARTER OF A CENTURY BACK FROM WHEN THIS ALL TOOK PLACE, ON PEARL HARBOR DAY OF 1996, AND THIS ONE EPISODE ON THIS MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW ABOUT A GREEN DRESS WHEN SHE BEFRIENDED A PROSTITUTE AFTER BEING PUT IN JAIL HERSELF ON SOME NEWS REPORTER ITEM, IF MEMORY IS AT ALL SERVING ME ACCURATELY. 3) THE GREAT SARAH KRASSLE TALKING TO ME ON TENNESSEE AVENUE, RIGHT THERE WHERE MCGUIRE'S HOTEL IS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STREET, AND OPPOSITE OF THAT, IS THE TRINIDAD; OR NOW, THE SUPER-8 MOTEL CHAIN. 4) A BALCONY THAT MARY TYLER MOORE WAS STANDING ON THAT FACED TENNESSEE ABENUE, IN HER FAMOUS GREEN DRESS, AS SHE STARED DOWN AT SARAH AND ME, AND NEVER AT ANY TIME IN THIS WORLD HERE, WAS THERE A BALCONY ALONG THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE HOTEL, OTHER THAN THE PART THAT HAD ROOMS FACING OUT TO THE POOL, FURTHER WEST. THEN WITHIN A FEW SHORT YEARS AFTER DECADES OF THIS HOTEL HAVING A LOT OF ROOM BALCONIES, THEY WERE ALL TAKEN DOWN, AS THOUGH THEY NEVER WERE THERE. SARAH WAS POINTING UP AT MARY TYLER MOORE IN THAT WILD ''PULL-IN'' OR WHATEVER IT TRULY WAS, AND THEN SAID TO ME, “HEY BOY, LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS”.


Some may scoff and say this is me making mountains out of silly little insignificant mole hills, and you're entitled to that screwed up opinion. For those more enlightened souls who by now absolutely know there is something beyond ultra gargantuan going on with all of tis in my life since 1965 when I first encountered this great goddess as a little girl in my present-me lifetime; I know that I can say to you the following statement. For real true super-sleuths everywhere, precious and not so precious, in and out of 1972, Babylon, New York, or anywhere in the dam multiverse for that matter; YOU KNOW THAT THESE FOUR ITEMS ARE A GREAT BIG BUNCH OF THINGS TO WORK WITH. Many times the great Law & Order detectives have far less to go on, and they end up solving some really cool murder cases that the ADA then goes onto successfully prosecute. WOW, old Morty Mortino the death angel is passing by my right side, at 28 minutes past midnight, here on 13 November of 2015, early Friday morning, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA!






NOVEMBER 13, 2015,
EARLY FRIDAY MORNING, AT 12:33,
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.
CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 73 DEGREES FNHT.
RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 96%, FEELING LIKE 77.
WIND IS GUSTING E TO 9, MOSTLY HOLDING CALM.





Remember folks that the same people in 1984, were there all around me, in 1983. They were there in 1980. They were there in 1975. They were there in 1972. They were there in 1969. And yes folks, they were there in 1965 in late June, when I was BROUGHT by powerful unseen FAWCES, to 10-SC AVENUE, for th every first time, to be destined or whatever, to meet and come to know in a very strange way, the great Almighty SARAH KRASSLE.

























So let us talk here seriously, and without wasting a lot of flowery words or each other's time; about where to even begin the careful examination, of super-sleuthing around this 'GTNOTG' F.U.C. KING GAME.











First, tying in several facts and shit was going on in my life during the time of that wild experience, back on 12/07/1996, is of course a total must, as any amateur detective would know right away, let alone a really good super-sleuth. Let me be a bit more specific. I was in what I was told by so-called experts, a ''mid-life crisis''. This was far from th edam ass truth, but going with it to keep the misses Marola types happy in so far as her 1969 ideas about majorities have to be right, totally in violation of the Lottery Laws of Reality; but still, there were no lotteries quite yet played legally in America, and she wasn't always as ahead of the curves of all things as she would have us all believe, perhaps, huh IBM-HAL? This ''mid-life supposed crisis'', was about me remembering some shit from my past, here we go again with more memories being repressed, and then later retrieved, JEEEEEEZ-LOUISE. I never forgot Atlantic city, the Trinidad hotel, Sarah, or any of it, but it is normal to grow up and leave shit from the days of childhood and adolescence behind; and I did just that, believe it or not; shit, me being normal for a change, like triple dam WOW, Mister R. H. Macy-'3/4', YO.









This was no mother fucking mid life crisis, even if the outward appearances did in fact mimic the symptoms of some such situation. Involved in all of this were many powerful items, and many things that would frighten the bravest soldiers on any dam battlefield the world over, IPYT. People such as that Glendora psychic thief Paula Uwich and her Braxton Sister friends, Kathy at the other psychic shop in Runnemede, New Jersey, called ''The Gathering Place'' where Rubber-Repair-Boy, the sixteen year old Nick Cannon, damaged my vehicle, two miles or less down the road from the GAP Haddonwood health Club in 1996, at this Gathering Place, in June right before my road trip to Carlisle, Pennsylvania, with Mister David Charles Roth; on my quest to locate the great SSJKK, back in its infancy. I have not even started to discuss zillions of characters that all were involved in this horrendous mess back then, nor does time permit to to tonight, as I have one more medical appointment tomorrow in the middle afternoon, and it is already past my bed-time, kind folks. Remember that the waitress at the Egg Harbor diner told me that there was a contract out on my life, scaring my poor mother out of her wits when we went into have a brunch that afternoon when we were driving around looking for a place to record my song that I had just written a few months back on the twelfth of May, “SARAH”. The entire state of New Jersey had been 'Trumanized' to not let me do the recording, and no one would ever fucking believe me if I told the entire nasty sick demonic story from fuckiGN cunt 'A' to fuckign cunt 'Z', and yes, just dwelling on it now, more than 19 years in the future to then; makes get extremely mother fuckiGN angry as all shit from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eventually, my own studio where I worked, is where I ended up doing SARAH. Well, keep your minds out of the fuckiGN gutter folks; I meant doing the dam song! Good old RPL didn't let me down. But I had the entire world seem to come against me, when all I wanted to do was to sing over some fucking keyboard music I had done, writing that song. The forces of HELL ITSELF literally reared their ugly mother fucking head like nothing in my entire life that I ever had seen, not before, and not since; and that is the honest to the gods total fucking truth, peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear on my Huntington Curse and my family from hell!!!!!!!!!!









I just want those who know, and there are about half a dozen of them out here somewhere in this world; those who totally know my pain and agony and hell is 100% real and not mental illness, or imagined in any way. They also know that something has been done to me, that I have been targeted; and that my entire life was wrecked and ruined, worse than if I had been put into prison after leaving fucking high school, for the rest of my dam miserable fucking life. I want you to know that I know you are there, and that you read me on blog sites. The ones who know that what is being done to me, goes beyond inhuman, and that if I could ever prove to the world, what American power has been permitted to legally do to me, for reasons only they totally understand and get; that this nation would be exposed as the hypocrite it is, when they go shouting about being the world's cops, and world's great freedom fighters, human rights advocates, and so on. It is the biggest fuckiGN hoax and crock of shit since the ice caps melted, and this current civilization began. I can only take solace in the fact that there really is a KARMA, and many have seen this work and operate. The scriptures say it as, ''we'll reap what we sow''. It is not a perfect balance in three dimensions or in any one single lifetime, although it can for many, appear to be that way. Others like me, have tried all their dam life, to do the right thing, and have worked very hard; and ended up totally fuckiGN screwed, with nothing, no one who cares, no money, losing what little I had to horrific monster welfare rat con artists, enemies who hate me without reason or cause all over the fuckiGN planet, and this is only scratching the mother fucking dick licking surface of MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN'S HELL ON EARTH!!!!











So who is Sarah Krassle, and what really is going on in the PLANK-PURGATORY? First, to those of the world of astrophysics, PLANK is that wild unknown ''WHATEVER'' that magically and mysteriously lies in-between the void non dimensional truth of nothingness, and where we all exist today after the ''big-bang''. To those who in some way or another belong to the belief systems that make up some part or the entire roman Catholic Church System, this is PURGATORY. To those in the psychic and mystic game, they have a term more fitting with their world, the Astral Plane. The majority merely use th eword spirit or spiritual, and yet, it all is one item that so many see and believe with lots and lots of various words and visual conceptions, and so forth. Why throughout recorded history, have some seem to have been chosen, to be in various levels of direct 'contact', with this entire, 'whatever' it all truly is; is the ultimate hyper-time Shakespearean question. The Moses's, the Joan of Ark's, the Jonah's, the Apostles of Christ, the Disciples of Christ, Joseph Smyth, Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr, and the list is much longer than anyone would even imagine, but still, the question is there; oh wonderful great Jimmy; “WHY, WHY WHY WHY”?????????????









When Moses did what Jehovah commanded and managed to get the chosen people out of the bondage of the Babylonian Pharaoh, this IS AND WAS A PART OF JEHOVAH KRASSLE'S GREAT GAME, the GTNOTG. All of these things are. Still, it gets way too complicated for me to just think that I can get away with saying one simple overall generalized statement such as that, and then all of this five thousand year game would suddenly become crystal clear, to all the populations of the Planet Earth. Believing that, would be the epitome of huberous on my part, without a doubt! I will therefore take a lot of things, and try to step by step; work them into some upcoming blogs, that will better reveal just how this utterly fantastic, and mind bending game, of this mind bending goddess, Sarah Krassle is using her brain blowing GTNOTG GAME, on anyone who is truly honestly searching for answers, truths, and doing so with a pure and open heart.









Yes, I will go on more and more, super-sleuthing HER marvelous and mind bending game of GTNOTG. At first, I thought that maybe SHE wanted her THAT-BOY as she always calls me in Sahasra Dal Kanwal, in my truer Astral identity there of Zeranniss Arthur Yancy Jones; to become adept and skilled in distinguishing ESS travelers, AKA T-3-E, who are indeed inside of their parallel universe doubles (doppelgangers), right here in our waking reality world, and with powerful agendas. They have taken over our entire world, the powerful super nation governments, the global economic systems, the entertainment mind controlling systems, (movies, music, Hollywood-America, retailer billionaires and fad controllers, sports and politics division of entertainment, all cable and network television, banking and control to bless and curse whoever they wish to, and this list could go on quite extensively). Through as few as 500 or so agents of ESS, operating in our universe, made of of multiversal dream traveler type-3-exploratrons folks, they have totally invaded us, and successfully infiltrated us a long time ago. This world has changed, and I live with people who are completely blinded and deafened to this reality all around them. But my pal, Mister Edward Snowden knows, as this ESS also controls our covert black-file agencies and our military powers too, 100%, (BFA). So maybe my job in this post Joseph Smyth time era now, is indeed to try and figure out just how these ESS T-3-E are operating, who they all are, what they infiltrated, and how to maybe eventually find weaknesses, and expose this entire gigantic plot. This makes more sense than anything else that I can possibly speculate about, in so far as what my role in this game may be, that SSJKK wants me to play with her, while I am in present dream down off of the Astral-Plane, as Mark Mohr. Now I can be right, and I can be wrong; but there is something about the Somerdale house I lived in from late in August of 1996 through April of 1998, that also is a major clue, to be sleuthed out here. Just a day ago when I shut down my computer, it went into those dumb updates, and the system has thousands of things and numbers flash on too quickly to even see, but I had it all go through and yet when I went up again, one out of these many thousands and tens of thousands of update numbers was being done again, number 112. This was my address in that Somerdale house that I was talking about on a lot of recent prior blogs. Also, if you remember; I had asked Sarah Krassle for another clue. I believe SHE gave this one to me. In all the time I have had this Walmart Computer since the beginning of 2011, that never happened before with those machine registry updates. Taking all of that together, and I know I have to look in this direction. This is where I lived when I met Paula Uwich, who swindled me out nearly ten grand. Still, she did have some real power, and even managed to scream out my name at me while I was DREAMING. She also promised me a major DREAM before the year was out, with SARAH, and sure enough, along came Pearl Harbor Day. Laugh all you want to folks, but that experience of 12/07/1996 was worth the 92 hundred dollar expense into the pocket of Paula the Psychic. She told me once that Sarah was in prison. Yeah, and she was too. Then she asked me about the Braxton peeps and told me they are involved with this somehow. I never told her a dam thing about my music, or anyone in the music bizz. Again folks,I could take this on and on and on, and time just doesn't permit that, as it's six minutes past two now, and I am very tired, so let me post up, and crash, folks, tanks, YO! On and on, not an DON!!!!





END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment