Sunday, November 22, 2015

GEE A NICE COOL DAY FOR A CHANGE








''GEE A NICE COOL DAY FOR A CHANGE''











WELL GOOOOOLLLEEY, SARGENT CARTER OF THE UNITED STATES MARINE COR. I forget how they spell the COR, is it like a dead body or what; Gomer Pyle, Private First Class?







Color Me Mine; Ann King, all kings; and all finding-ultimate clues-king GAMES!!!













Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel

Live Camera from Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
* Broadband connection recommended

























{{{{{((((*** BEGINNING TRANSMISSION.***))))}}}}}

{{{{{((((*** BEGINNING TRANSMISSION.***))))}}}}}

{{{{{((((*** BEGINNING TRANSMISSION.***))))}}}}}






















JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE; lovely awesome Twinbay. We all are a product of something, and this includes all of the mysterious traits, talents, short comings and a lot more, because of who we are in full-soul, and not just in present-us life-times. Dirt bag Morty Mortino is attacking me, an dis hovering over my left side at 10:42 Ante' Meridian, here on 11-10-2015, Tuesday morning. The DEATH ANGEL is a very fucking annoying dirt ball, if you let him get to you!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, at least it isn't fucking 48 months ago, where tomorrow, in or out of all wrestling matches or whatever, congressman sir; this would not be the best date on the dam calendar for poor choking Non-Deezy Slim Darius, little me, YO!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!











The DEATH ANGEL lives in a beautiful condo, in the capitol city, of the capitol province of the Purg; not the 'Prug', typo-sahwee; and this is called by many mortals, “HEAVEN”, and is actually in English Earth waking world translation, called, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, or actually further astrally (spiritually) translated, (CITY OF THE GREAT SARAH KRASSLE). Many call this Almighty Being, Jehovah, God, and Jehovah God, or Jehovah Girah, as SKY and JI sound the same astrally, as does LA and RAH. LORD is an ancient word here in waking world biblical times, meaning SAR, and the feminine reality yo all natural truths, is depicted in the word suffix of AH-and this is also the same as ESS, as in Goddess, princess, LORDESS, and SARAH. NEE and STAY are astrally the same sound as well, as in Jehovah NEECEE, or Sarah-Stacey (Lordess Neecy) of the great KRASSLE FAMILY of the PLANK REALM, before this universe became blown out hyperspace through lawtronic power-program, far from being understood by present day physics and science. Morty Mortino has eight names, and these are merely his first name, and last name. His condo is near the top floor of a 397 story building, in SDK (Sahasra Dal Kanwal). I have been there and spoken to him. He is angry because someone in the year 2294, has been retracing me every time he touches me on my left or my right side. I think you all know who that person WAS, and she is not in this century any longer, and basically; can claim credit for how I got not only placed on Social Security Disability in the autumn of 1994, but got on it the very first time that I applied for it. This is an extremely rare occurrence, or so I've been told by everyone who I ever tell that true story to.







          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi





Mountainpen, surrounded by Florida's two great's, Sheriff Kenneth Mascara, to my left, and Attorney General Pam Bondi, to my right.









My beautiful Sarah-Stacey Scylla-Jehovah, brown eyed teen queen, your THAT BOY will love U for ever and ever and ever, I will never let U go. Any time U want to shine your long bright brown hair on top of a mountain 4 me as U did for that idiot Moses, just let me know, and I will B there 4U teen queen!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Rats, Tats, and Playing Real Football


RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL, BLOG #5 ---- 072407.639









POOR PITIFUL PATHETIC NON-RONSTADT ME!!!!





My Photo







I know that if anyone right now in my county, or in any of the other counties in this nation, had normal parents with a normal adolescent child in a school, where a teacher went out of his way to take that kid out into the hallway one day, stare at him like the devil himself was in him, and utter the words as follows for no apparent reason whatsoever, “You know Mark, you could be a father, chronologically”; the parents would be right up in the principle's face the very next day, and with the county sheriff standing right next to them. You all believe whatever you want to about me and my god dam daughter.



Am I wrong Mister Marcucci, Mister Mackey, Misses Marola, and Mister McDowell?

Am I wrong Mister Marcucci, Mister Mackey, Misses Marola, and Mister McDowell?

Am I wrong Mister Marcucci, Mister Mackey, Misses Marola, and Mister McDowell?













Your MBS-Syndrome is very real, oh wonderful latengrate disco diva of the seventies, Mizz Donna Adrian Gaines Summer Sudano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Well, the fawces of Mister Hall can be also translated into the great Almighty teenager, Sarah Krassle. Her game with her THAT-BOY, seems to be infinite and is called, as she named it back when I was dreaming that it was Pearl Harbor Day of 1996, “GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS”. Right away, it is a play on words, with two words that sound alike, yet have totally different meanings, “Guess” and “guest”.













NOVEMBER 22, 2015,

LATE SUNDAY MORNING, AT 11:23,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 74 DEGREES FNHT.

TEMPERATURE RANGE TODAY-------(H-74/L-70).

PREDICTED HIGH TODAY IS ONLY 78, WEEEEEEEEEE.

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 91%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 78.

WIND IS W AT 7, GUSTING TO 9.












































































Hey there Sarah Shithead Martinez, and,

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.

YO Bagman.









With all the inspectors walking around with the bag out, in that lovely corrupt city, huh Mister Trump; and then along came you, never had a clue, that you would mess shit up for everybody far worse, well, you knew and got out before the shit hit the dam fan. Everyone else is cleaning up in the afterfan-world, huh Nice-Guy??? Maybe I'll sick Leticia Tilley on you!!! Sup there, my old pal, Mister Truckdriverbill Horsefiresbusiness? Jane Whoreslapcrap came an inch away from nailing me, the bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Old dependable Miss Thistleweedthorns!












Live Camera image from Avalon Beach Club

Live Camera from Avalon Beach Club, Fort Pierce, FL
Camera Animation








Mark_from_nj
































Like who fucking cares, Sir Trump Winn?



This is all a bunch of prishy fucking bullshit. Let me get back to my SODI land company, and the Roundhouse Manor!

3468

7822

10835

5872360


LIKE WHO GIVES A SHIT, YO; WHERE'S THE SINK?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!



Ladies and gentlemen, Sarah is not gay, and saying her name twice, or some similar pronunciation; is not going to change the truth about quantum parallel realities, or transdimensional hyperspace multiverse. I will tell you to look for the number 9, because this will be a number that is very significant to many parallel universes, maybe even this one. No one is capable of photographing 30 South Plaza Place in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and having it come out clearly. You can get the block and the air view, but not the house. I don't care how powerful the forces of Thirty-sixth Avenue, of San Mateo, California; all are. There are mixes in ingredients that make some real wild alterations in time and parallel universes, and the space that contains all of this, or hyperspace. I will go wash my hands now, and then maybe, just maybe, allow my cousin to finish out his life here, without me turning new tapes in a backward direction. He must promise to do something for me in return. He must activate his own buttons. And to think I was really a fly on the wall a month from now while Mizz Grant told how totally crazy I really am. Thank you, you are so kind. The rest of the dream, well Timmy my boy, that can wait, just like Emmit, 3030, Toy-land, Never Never Land, and Iowa-Heaven-Costner. No, Mister Macy, I am tired of glorifying your family, and the Callio family, forget it, as JUJU would say or scream it, so well. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!









I do not have to wait for twenty-twenty-nine to hear certain wild songs, or cut and paste things into a blog, Ed and Chris. How about those deers, magazine articles, and guard reports, AC. Bill said, ''Mark, you spit in the guys cereal''. I said, what bill, I didn't do anything? He said, oh yes you did, he saw you writing that report. Oh Lordess, should I worry about getting myself shot, or maybe my pals, the Lewis's will come over with DEEZY, and all of them can lift me up, and tell me 'I don't like them'. You know what, maybe I don't like all these folks so much, but I wish them all well. This is their world, and I just want to get out of here, Mister Callas!!!!!!!!!



ENDocrinologists, AND END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment