Wednesday, November 25, 2015

MY LOW VIEWCOUNT BLANDBLOGS CONTINUE, CHAPTER 001






MY LOW VIEWCOUNT BLANDBLOGS CONTINUE



CHAPTER 001









Yes sir, ma'am, I gave them a chance to have me pick up the pace into some real major shit. Now since my views are running at snail pace and never ever altering; I have decided to write only what happens to me, and then a few things around that, without ever getting real major, as this simply put wasn't liked or appreciated, so I'll give them bland, as bland is what bland Earthlings seem to love. After-all, look at all the bland stupid ass social media crap every dam day of the year, kind entities!!!







Here are five lovely photos from TWB.

























AND HERE ARE SIX MORE.











THE FIRE ALARM IS GOING OFF AT 6:28 HERE AT PHA OF FORT PIERCE, PARK TERRACE BUILDING. LIKE WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!







AND IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SEASON, HERE ARE SOME MORE.













Trying to live and survive in HELL is no easy task. I am the only one here who seems to know they are in this place. A good possibility for this, Mister Carter sir, is that all the players around my Shakespearean arena are merely what the Hollywood crowd would call, 'EXTRAS'. Still, I have heard it said for thirteen thousand years, near or not near great wild fences, that there is no escape from this 'condition', notice I didn't say 'place'.



      Image result for images of lighthouses


























Advertisement





This whole mother fuckiGN world can go to DOGTOWN, USA, or maybe said more accurately, TO DOGTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Never again can scenes like this ever be interacted with, not from DOGTOWN.














At 6:39, the fire alarm was just now deactivated. I cannot see the ladder number of the truck, as the winds are gusting and the trees outside keep blocking the view with heavy branch swaying.







































NOVEMBER 25, 2015,

WEDNESDAY EVENING AT 6:43,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 73 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-79/L-70).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 69%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 77.

WIND IS E AT 18, WITH GUSTS TO 31.



THANKSGIVING EVE------HUH ATOM GIVENS???













Years ago, I told my Blogaud, about that old example that never seems to die. There was a man who lived and died in his home, with fifty million bucks in gold, totally hidden below his basement floor. He and his family went onto live lives of poverty and want, even though a higher reality was there all throughout his life, that would have made things so incredibly easy, to change the entire course of their lives. I very often find myself thinking of this, not the money but the incredible and powerful principle, that's behind this GAP super wisdom!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely fucking know that there is something buried inside of my brain. If I could just pull it out and draw on it, like plugging into the electrical grid and going from log cabin life in the days of Abe Lincoln, to modern day bullshit; I could immediately change my entire life on a mother fucking dam ass dime!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what? What is this thing that I am maybe, as with so many things all my life, ''BLOCKING OUT''??????????









You missed me, you evil witch Jane Thistleweeds Nastyassthorns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEE-HEE-HEE!!!!!!!!!!!



















































HAY, I CAN TAKE A HINT. I do not need to be hit by a mother fucking cunt lapping Mack Truck, MASHELL DANIELS OF 1980.







The FEDERAL FUREAU of INVESTIGATION is a really great part of the law enforcement system, and I always respected the great Mister Hoover, who once over saw the ops, when it was a relatively new organization. One day when I was a small child of late single digit age if I am correctly remembering the story told to me by my mother; this great outfit wanted her to come into their Philadelphia office on her lunch hour from her job at the Lavino Shipping Company, now the Inchcape Corporation after this British firm bought them out. They showed her photos of my father, her husband, in Florida in his diving suit, as back in those times, he did a lot of work for two well known salvage companies here in this state, the Real Eight, owned by Kip Wagner, and the more famous one, Treasure Salvers INK, owned by Melvin Fisher! The FBI was very mean to my mom, and did not believe her when she told them that they weren't in contact with each other at the time. She was being completely honest, but as well all know from watching any kind of cops and robber shows or law shows, they cannot just believe stuff, and have to give suspects a hard time, it is their job. I fully get that, and hold no resentment at all. But one day after a few times of this, my mom called her friend Helen Gregory. She was dating a top general in the United States Army at the time, and were quite bosom close, and planning a possible marriage, until Helen began getting ill, from a fast moving cancer, that went onto take her not that far later on in time. Having powerful friends is always great, and I grew up with a lot of them, from family contact. I am not used to the new life I live, IN HELL, without any of them. The entire mother fuckign world has abandoned me, and that is why I know that I have had to have died and gone to hell. I know I died a whole bunch of times, and have blogged the stories with very perfect accuracy, for anyone interested at all, to read! Getting back to the FBI in the late sixties somewhere, this is why a tap was on the phone all of my life, and there is a lot to the story of my dad and his diving, and the treasure charts that he left to me, that I have no one to pass onto, other than for a very ungrateful daughter.









Yes sometimes, Jack McCoy, we both wish that all of them would go away, and I don't feel all that cold and cruel in saying thistleweeds, or THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W---O---W!









The night of Jerry and Sue and Mashell, at RPL, when my car was stolen, in the RPL parking lot, is like many days and nights that I have been forced to interact all over fifth dimensional fucking hyperspace. I can feel it when it comes on as it hits like a freight fuckiGN cunt train, even though others around me seem to be as insensitive to these god dam fucking HALLS FAWCES as a corpse would be to a coroner's examinations and autopsy knife.







END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment