Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chapter 00028, The Bum Classification


My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces





The Bum Classification, CHAPTER 00028










I went shopping today for the first of my monthly shops for November food. Each month, I try to do my big shop early, my smallest one in the middle for small staple type items like salt or pepper or roach motels or hot chocolate bags. At the near end, I do my smaller shop than the biggest one, but more than just staple items. I try to spend around my budget of 15o, then 100, then 50, maximum. If I go under or over, in my initial times, I have more or less to work with at the later ones. I was right on budget for today, if I had used my food card for my tiny little helper-amount, but I plan on using that on my final third late in the month. I checked my bank balance to be sure all is where it is supposed to be, before hitting the Publix, over ay my local TD-Bank Branch on Ohio Avenue, across from my Walgreen Pharmacy local branch. Tomorrow, when I go to my nut job clinic for my monthly therapy talk and eval, I will pick up my monthly anti-anxiety meds that I am prescribed, my Buspar and my Ativan generic prescriptions. Also, I will pick up some water retention and lowering blood pressure meds, tomorrow, while out at the clinic, and then when I return back to town, to my local Walgreen Pharmacy. Try and keep tabs on me as much as you can, Sheriff Mascara, kind sir. Thank you.









While at my bank, a nasty enemy Milituforce middle aged couple around forty give or take a few years, came in and the dude cut in front of me and went straight to the teller, ahead of me in the normal line area. His wife had to be as tall if not taller than Paula King, around close to six and a half feet or so. But I ignored these nasty people, and the teller told him that I was ahead. I am a loyal TD Bank customer, and always am given courtesy and respect there. I always loved Commerce Bank and now the TD, since the late first decade merging. You go TD, you rock, YO!!!!











None of you can begin to fathom the wild ride I am having, as I travel endlessly in hyperspace, watching those dam black tops ahead of me in the heat, look all wet, when really, they're dry, in or out of the morning light! The problem is that I have never admitted to my blog audience, one giant huge dam thing, and you know what, you won't dam ass believe me anyway, but it is time to let this giant clawing scratching evil deadly cat, OUT OF ITS BAG, and so, I WILL. You too are having a pretty wild ride, but you choose to only hear the sounds at the narrow middle end of the spectrum of all of it. It is like you and me listening to a super stereo set, like my system back up in Joysey, where the amplifier had a full range without any drop off in decibels, from 5 hertz to 80,000 hertz, and my audio monitors were fixed to receive most of that full range, without drop off. But if you only have the ability to hear the normal adult frequency range, at least for men, as women have better hearing overall averaged out, than men do within thirty years of age difference; but let's say averaged to both of the genders, at age thirty with a tolerance range of a decade, and make it 40 hertz to 13,500 hertz. That same stereo is going to sound much greater for the young girls with a full 20 hertz to 20,000 hertz hearing range, and much less great, to those who may be somewhat older and deafer, and hear only 90 hertz to 7,500 hertz. And how about the dogs that hear on average from 15 hertz to 22,500 hertz? Now instead of sound frequency, what if we just measure life reception in points, of these same numbers. If I am tuned to pick up things from the full five to eighty thousand life-points of reception, this is why my blogs appear to be as if I am either a total fruit loops nut job crazy case, or else, living the wildest craziest life imaginable. Hey disbelieve this all you want to, but you have all gone LIFE-BLIND, when you no longer are a child, and decided to grow up and join the Mackey-McDowell team from Cooley Wormhole Hall. You call this maturing and becoming an adult. Putting away the childish things and behaviors. I am all for that. As our frontal brain temporal lobes mature and form and we are fully frown, our brain instrument literally makes these automatic adjustments so that we can then find it easier to behave better, and not stamp our feet and cry at a store if they don't have favorite ice cream in stock, as we might have done at 3 or even 6, or even 9, Mister Tesla Callio Magicdigits! Still, you can behave like ladies and gentlemen, and even conform to the sociological norms that adulthood requires, without disconnecting ourselves from our true inner-soul child selves, that to quote Jenny Ghost Whispering Crossing Over Hewett, “stops us from being able to talk to children from heaven in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, back in 1962”. Well, actually, I paraphrased what she would say on her great hit TV-SHOW, and just added in replacement words that would take her idea of truth here, and fit my own personal life's experiences, into the equation, so to speak.







All of this and way more, is all producing lots of mirages for all the entities that become existent, within these ten dimensions, or the two-way fifth dimensional hyperspace systems, dreamed down off of the PLANK ASTRAL, which is dreamed off of the great singularity-void-infinity. The ten dimensions of String Theory, and even Quantum-Dynamics in general, are always better understood, by those like the character in her great TV-SHOW, and myself, an da rare few others, who still choose to fake it a bit in th e adult world, and remain in the magical realm of childhood, with or without fucking Geico insurance Company, and preferably WITHOUT, forever. In truth, none of us are getting a second older, and time is nothing more than another mirage along life's great highway of hot black top tar road ways. Hay, if this was 2010, and I was still working up at the Harvest Food Outreach Center at 25th Street and Orange Avenue, I might come home one day and retrieve a message from Sheriff Ken Mascara's hotel (County Lock-Up) from BOO! My best to my 'wonderful; daughter, bud, and stay out of the Mascara Motel, YO!




































END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment