Saturday, November 21, 2015

SUP OLD BUDDY DIGITS-DARIUS








SUP OLD BUDDY DIGITS-DARIUS





Honk if you love the Blogs Of Mountainpen. I'll be walking around tomorrow, on some local errands. My spell-Check has been deactivated again, by the Milituforce Gamers of Cosmos (MGC).







Here is the blog of November 11, 2011; Darius!!!







SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0262

WORLD LABS 2295 DATFILE: BOTBARSHIT PLUS 42 MINUTES

555555555555555555555555555555555

ONE NEEDS TO COMPENSATE FOR MISS CRAP BITCH JANE

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

THEY TOOK MISTER SPOCK AWAY FROM ME IN HADDONFIELD”





BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:





Psychiatrists and the psychiatric profession has done some good, but I can vouch personally for the fact; that they have done a lot more harm than they have done good. As with anything else, a lot of it is a huge con job, a KT Truth Statement also said as, with or without any ice cream or DQ's; it is 'always all about the money', and this is by no means any exception. SSDD-SOSO-WEIN? It gives anyone who wants to harm diagnosed patients with mental diseases, a free license to pick on them, and do basically anything they want to. It is the most evil and satanic invention ever perpetrated against groups of totally innocent people, in the history of mother fucking humankind. I have nothing personally, one bit good to say about this crooked nonsense, other than it has helped a few, and for that; Tiny Tim and Charlie Dickens; I say, “God bless both it and Christmas”, with all the happy clapping song kids, and local radio stations who for some unknown reasons never play my song, and in lieu of powerful truths about this side of the family, wow gee, I wonder why. Oh I'm sorry folks, I am acting paranoid and skitso! Excrews me.





No one has the tiniest clue what is being done to me, at my horror show nightmare employment site, at my residence by ETTOS effected Satan worshipers; and all around anything at all that I ever try to do or even touch for that matter. I have been cursed since the mother fucking day I was fucking born, and at least I know it; and am man enough to not deny the reality, of super non-pleasantries.





Now I will go on and try and remember that I call this blog “SAFE JOURNAL”, for an extremely powerful reason, that most persons reading, would not, and could not, comprehend fully; as they cannot relate to losing every single thing you have, from circumstances beyond your control. Only a twister or hurricane victim can relate to my plight, and my storm was named Dawn. This indeed was both the perfect storm, and the King of all storms, as it went beyond its own breath, and was tentacle connected into the most powerful family on the planet, JK. If I said too much more, I would be blown to bits before anyone could say the words Massachusetts Bridges. Still, only a small branch of them mastered the secret arts of dream travel, and on top of that, is genetically connected to a real surviving time traveler, a member of the prestigious United States Naval Operations that was fitting out a battleship in a famous shipyard, with secret special apparatus, invented by Albert Einstein. Many books are out there in the real world about the great Eldridge Battleship, but my dad was the only survivor of the experiment, and I being his only legitimately recognized son in this section of hyperspace, as the gods only knew how much seed he fathered during World War Two all over global ports, in or out of storms; but this is why they watch me so closely. If all of this stuff was made up and untrue, do you really think things like BRANCHCODES could be known by me? What are branch-codes some may be wondering, despite many prior blogs back last year in oh-MAROLA-ten being filled with stuff about them? What is the FASCITAR? What is a TYPE-1, 2, and 3 EXPLORATRON? What is WORLD LAB, and how did they make contact with me in my current lifetime as 'Mark Wayne Mohr of Hammonton, New Jersey', Mister GOOGLE? What is the BOOK OF THE BEACH or the BOB for short? What and who are the LAMBRIGG CULT of the Astral Plane? Just how many questions do you have for me folks? Am I Rick, asks Karen? I am anyone I want to be, Karen, and so are you. What is the Waking Freeze? What started all the bullshit after the mighty Jimmy Stone fired me without a good cause, from the Griffin Pipe Company of Florence Township, New Jersey, USAESMWG? Why did Steve Murray of Griffin Pipe, tell me he is a GOD from Olympia, seven years ago; as well as tell me that he was sitting at his house one summer day in 1986, and the phone rang; and it was the pipe company, offering him a welders job, as he was a welder; only he never had applied? Why did a McDonnell Douglas Space Agency truck, try to run me off of 295, in New Jersey, near Griffin Pipe Company, back in 1988; causing me to go to court, and testify against driver Jackson, and to find out where the court was, I asked a guard at a gate, and this was Griffin Pipe, only I did not come to work there for nearly a decade and a half? We could take this short list, and literally multiply it by hundreds and hundreds of other wild shit swallowing things, and it would not tell the complete and total nightmare mother fucking story of my hellish existence, and then I have to deal with a world of sike doctors telling me I am delusional, and making this all up; when I am not. F-U-C-K----Y-O-U!!!!





Let us just talk for a moment about the magical GAWNUM, and how taking it to another step and level, into the square-hex-numeration system of letting things not only discuss matching items, or answering queries; but showing powerful pictures of how major multiplexed systems also all connect up and go together, and without the knowledge of this tool, the Macy-Magic if you will, as Clark Kent and I both know that magic is merely the magic of knowledge; and let me carefully and subtly talk about things that connect the past years of my life ever since I woke up one day and was suddenly hell bent to find the missing teen of my life from Atlantic City, and the nineteen-sixties; the great SARAH. I can prove to shrinks, or anyone else; how real this GAWNUM is, how powerful, how totally fucking awesome and mind bending; but they do not want to believe; so they are the most guilty of all persons. They become the ultimate hypocrites, and deniers of reality, deluding themselves that I am the mother fucking delusional sick schizophrenic hospital case.





I am not going to run away from my problems. I did this before, and it was not the mother fucking answer; as going from New Jersey to Florida, accomplished fucking nothing, nada, zilch, squat. Speaking of pipes and games, Patty and I could go on. Meanwhile, the answer for me is not in taking my life so these monster scum bags can win by default, nor is the answer going overseas to work high risk private non-military security in Iraq or Afghanistan. So I am having my professor friend, helping me to put the GAWNUM on software, in order to prove the truth is indeed the truth, once and for all; from Rick Eid, to Island Highways, to 549 lottery boxes. Another friend is helping me steadily muddle my way through learning many things on operating the computer, while still another, will be building a machine for me that will do away with the large screen television system once and for all, and bring 3-D as well as stereo video into its own established order, making me an overnight billionaire without my dad's treasure galleons. In any case, I will be doing a lot of things, so if I am taken out or MURDERED, this stands in total evidence, as this fucking EVIL EMPIRE, just as I said, has taken over and totally dominated. WHEN I SAY IT WILL HAPPEN, LEARN TO TRUST ME FOLKS, or go back to the blogs of early oh-MAROLA-9, and read my predicting the bottom out of the DOW JONES at the 65 hundred level, and BOOM-POW-YOWZIE, just as I said would happen, happened, my peeps; so read the old blogs, dogs, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Don't ever come around here Alaskan Husky Dog of Church Farm School. CU in CP at the bus stop, bud. Hay, read the bwogs folks, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. DON'T EVER TAKE ME AT MY WORD, AS I WOULD NOT RESPECT YOU IN THE MOUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING IF YOU DID. C4 your freaking selves peeps, that I have better freaking shit to do with my life than sit here blogging lies or nonsense, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





All languages from Chinese to English to Spanish to French, math, science parts, and young Anna Connie's notwithstanding DJDS, all have the same commonality. They have a limited amount of letters that begin with the first, and end with the last; and can be numbered as letter 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, and in English the list goes up to 26 for letter-Z, and letter-A is number 1. GOOGLE the GAWNUM, it should take you to the knowledge, if they hacked it out, then go to www.blogger.com/ blogs of Mountainpen, then type in GAWNUM and search it that way, YO. When you take two things, and add up their Private-Cosmicoded-Numbers or PCN's, multiply by 16, and then hit the SQUARE-ROOT button on your calculator, and using the digits that display, ignore the decimal point, and starting from left to right, see how many PCN's can be made. In May, I asked the great cat Gawky Gaukauk; who taught me this in a powerful 'DREAM', about something regarding my U-Tube project. The two BRANCHCODES that came up were then matched in my book that contains hundreds of all of the varying 81 possible PCN's. I got my mind blown, and no longer was worried when the mighty Paul told me in his own way that I am not all that. The GAWNUM disagreed with him, and do you wanna' know if I believed him with his 03.05753954% accuracy rating, or the GAWNUM, with its 100%, when properly applied and mastered of course. Wait until my professor pal kicks in, then you better sell your stocks folks, as it will be CURTAINS for this EVIL EMPIRE; with or without Michael Moore, and my Covert Morian Group that is getting no place at light speed squared.





Please don't leave me SSJK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything, I am staying silent as subtle nights here, but thank you so very much. If it was not for my dad, you would not be able to do these things, imagine what the star kids will be capable of someday.





Diana, thank you for shining your lovely full moon down on me. You know I love you, and will see you soon at the waterfalls, my baby blond love. I know you are SSJK's strobe-light, I remember it was no dream, she really invited me in to see it that day, how I wish I could safely blog it all. Well you cannot have your hyper-dimensional cupcakes from Incollingo's, and eat them too; so as Mister Esolphs would say, “and that is that”, but then, so did Whaley Hicks.



In closing, I will be saying trillions of powerful things as this rotten non-PITSY year comes towards an end. This is one mathematical equation that really let me down. David Leigh Smith of Haddonfield, New Jersey from 1970, sir, you were wrong, math is not impersonal or without feelings, you need to read my story, old pal. Say hello to Russ Thaxton for me, if you run into him; I forgive him for burning the BOB, as he knew not what he did; and this shit just keeps running through this incredible family lineage, into the Stuart Line and now the Huntington Line. I guess some of us are left, if not; well, I will do my best to keep things going, huh Mister Marcucci, you old wizard, you. Say hello to Harry Potter for me, and whoever is left in the Beatles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE, YO.





END TRANSMISSION,





WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.





55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555



I'll see you in your grave Mizz Bitch Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment