Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chapter 14, Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet










Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet

CHAPTER 14













{{{{{((((*** BIGINNING TRANSMISSION.***))))}}}}}

{{{{{((((*** BIGINNING TRANSMISSION.***))))}}}}}

{{{{{((((*** BIGINNING TRANSMISSION.***))))}}}}}






























Vivid dreaming to where it seems more real than being awake, normally means that you either are inside of a doppelganger that is in a localized part of the fifth dimensional hyperspace, or that if in fact this isn't the case, and this wasn't; what normally is happening is what Morianity calls, a ''PULL IN''. This is what UFO BUFFS label in their world, as ABDUCTIONS. This is also what the great Sarah Krassle did to me shortly after my fifteenth birthday, in early December, of 1969, in that wild CHAIN-STOLEN-'DREAM'! Quite obviously it is why my wonderful murder-suicide family member, SIR ARTHUR went bats, and did what he did up in lovely Braintree, Massachusetts, YO BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Golly gash gee darn it, 1988 and 1989 Copyright Examiners, and all of Mountainpen's musical projects of those days and times; I sit here wondering, WHAT NEXT, huh gorgeous Judge Judy???????????????????????????????????







The bible says to ask, and your answers will indeed be forthcoming. It does not lie, huh folks????

























The god Psyche Myrathus of the Astral-Plank-Plane's Capitol Province of Olympia, told me through his 'vacationing human self' or dream as Morianity labels his current physical existence; while I was doing guard duty at the great and powerful GRIFFIN PIPE COMPANY, up in Florence Township, in New Jersey, USA; that I have always come here as a tyrant in my past lives. I wrote this a short while back, and a couple of corrections need to amend that blog and its writing, to keep things more accurate. The Ring River and the Myrathus Manor Mountains above and surrounding it, are not in Province Olympia, but one away in a Province whose name escapes my conscious mind at the present. I also screwed up and said there are only three lives according to him, that I am not a major tyrant and beyond evil person in. I meant at the end to say my present life, not the one before it, when as you know, I was a pretty bad little fellow. Still, I can't help who I was in my last lifetime.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE; lovely awesome Twinbay!































We all are a product of something, and this includes all of the mysterious traits, talents, short comings and a lot more, because of who we are in full-soul, and not just in present-us life-times. Dirt bag Morty Mortino is attacking me, an dis hovering over my left side at 10:42 Ante' Meridian, here on 11-10-2015, Tuesday morning. The DEATH ANGEL is a very fucking annoying dirt ball, if you let him get to you. He lives in a beautiful condo, in the capitol city of the capitol province of the Purg, not the Prug, typo-sahwee; and this is called by many mortals, “HEAVEN”, and is actually in English Earth waking world translation, called, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, or actually further astrally (spiritually) translated, (CITY OF THE GREAT SARAH KRASSLE). Many call this Almighty Being, Jehovah, God, and Jehovah God, or Jehovah Girah, as SKY and JI sound the same astrally, as does LA and RAH. LORD is an ancient word here in waking world biblical times, meaning SAR, and the feminine reality yo all natural truths, is depicted in the word suffix of AH-and this is also the same as ESS, as in Goddess, princess, LORDESS, and SARAH. NEE and STAY are astrally the same sound as well, as in Jehovah NEECEE, or Sarah-Stacey (Lordess Neecy) of the great KRASSLE FAMILY of the PLANK REALM, before this universe became blown out hyperspace through lawtronic power-program, far from being understood by present day physics and science. Morty Mortino has eight names, and these are merely his first name, and last name. His condo is near the top floor of a 397 story building, in SDK (Sahasra Dal Kanwal). I have been there and spoken to him. He is angry because someone in the year 2294, has been retracing me every time he touches me on my left or my right side. I think you all know who that person WAS, and she is not in this century any longer, and basically; can claim credit for how I got not only placed on Social Security Disability in the autumn of 1994, but got on it the very first time that I applied for it. This is an extremely rare occurrence, or so I've been told by everyone who I ever tell that true story to.











          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi















My beautiful Sarah-Stacey Scylla-Jehovah, brown eyed teen queen, your THAT BOY will love U for ever and ever and ever, I will never let U go. Any time U want to shine your long bright brown hair on top of a mountain 4 me as U did for that idiot Moses, just let me know, and I will B there 4U teen queen!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Rats, Tats, and Playing Real Football


RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL, BLOG #5 ---- 072407.639









POOR PITIFUL PATHETIC NON-RONSTADT ME!!!!





My Photo





MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR



© 2006-2015 MORIANITY BLOGS AND AMP













Am I wrong Mister Marcucci, Mister Mackey, Misses Marola, and Mister McDowell?

Am I wrong Mister Marcucci, Mister Mackey, Misses Marola, and Mister McDowell?

Am I wrong Mister Marcucci, Mister Mackey, Misses Marola, and Mister McDowell?

















HALL'S WALLS ARE NOT SOME JOKE. EVERY MOTHER FUCKING SERIOUS UFOLOGY BUFF HAS FELT THEM, SEEN THEM, AND EXPERIENCED THEM PERSONALLY. IF YOU THINK MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR IS GOING TO DIE IN SOME FUCKED UP LONELY HEARTS CLUB ON THIS ONE, FOLKS; YOU'RE 'FUCKIGN' CUNT NUTTIER THAN I CAN EVER BE ACCUSED OF BEING, YO YO YO YO. STILL, SHERIFF SIR, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TODAY. GREAT JOB. YOU ARE A GOOD MAN, SIR!









People have wondered why I appear to be so timeless. I'm not timeless; the fawces are; and have chosen me, to play this absurd and beyond ridiculous game with. Well, the fawces of Mister Hall can be also translated into the great Almighty teenager, Sarah Krassle. Her game with her THAT-BOY, seems to be infinite and is called, as she named it back when I was dreaming that it was Pearl Harbor Day of 1996, “GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS”. Right away, it is a play on words, with two words that sound alike, yet have totally different meanings, and if my English from high school ain't too fucking rusty, these are called homonyms, you know as in the three of them, synonyms, homonyms, and antonyms. I know that antonyms are opposites like day and night and tall and short. I always get those other two confused, and never got an 'A' in my English report cards back at Haddon Township high school. But back then, I doubt I got anything better than 'D' grades, as I never paid attention, and was always off daydreaming in all my classes, just like my wonderful grandmother, my mom's mom, Misses Grace Isabelle Huntington Mason, wife of of my grandpa Leonard John Mason, Assistant Director of Physical Education, at the famous Philadelphia Ivy League, that is called, the University of Pennsylvania. Good old looping digit inverted years, huh Mister Baseball Sportscaster Mister Harry Callas? 1969 and 1996. Both years, major powerful HIE or dreams, with this ALMIGHTY TEENAGED GIRL, SSJKK, and then also, things that led up to my two daughters coming here to this planet. Joseph and Mary and the biblical day prophets had no clue about modern day laboratories and artificial insemination, for crying out goddess dam loud!!!!!!!!!!!! But they knew about DREAMS and messenger angel ESS travelers who gave these DREAMS via PULL-IN ESS methodology. “GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS” was one wild game, and still is and always was and will be. But this 1969-1996 thing is no coincidence either; my people! Now I have got to get about half a dozen movie VHS tapes, smewhere, as in this, lies a lot more answers, from Egg Harbor City and transdimensional multiples of things there from school names and Florida Ponce Deleon tricks, and cupcakes that magically change from chocolate to vanilla with no aid whatsoever from any hip hop or rap music peeps, YO; and diner waitresses telling me there is a bang bang out on me in '96, and many many many many other things, from twins of all kinds!!! BUTTTTTTTT; let me explain this one little thing, regarding HOW I FEEL about December of 1969, the chain dream, the giant asterisk vapor trail; and the entire twenty-seven feet of this entire situation of bizarre total mystery and intrigue. I can do it in a very quick compressed nutshell. No matter what game SSJKK plays with me, I love this goddess so much that I would die and spend eternity in hell for her without winking an eye lash out of place. I would be willing to push a button that would cause a vigintillion universes filled with a vigintillion people in each one of them, to instantly disintigrate to dogshit, if that is what it took to make her god dam fuckiGN love me. She loves playing games with me and alsways has, for ever and for ever and for ever, but I amnot sure if she is even capable of loving me in the same way that I am crazy in love with her, as she is eternally just sixteen years old, and that is very young. She won't ever be anything other than who she is, not in all the days and years of all of our existence, out here in the hyperspace. The PLANK is always there, in a timeless just beyond void condition. This is why Jehovah has said over and over, that I CHANGE NOT, and that I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW. She is. This is just who Sarah Krassle truly is. SSJKK my endless love, I will play your GTNOTG game with you, throughout eternity; but I need you to send me a new clue now, to take me further along our game journey; lovely teen-queen!!!!!!!!!!!! Give my very best to all of the great lovely VIQUEENS, you awesome beautiful all powerful GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













SARAH KRASSLE OWNS AND RULES THIS PLANET

CHAPTER 10













Graph of Blogger page views
Pageviews today
59
Pageviews yesterday
92
Pageviews last month
2,330
Pageviews all time history
100,678





GLOBAL AUDIENCE IN SHADE RATIO:



Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers













Mike McNulty back in the autumn of 1971 said it perfectly, and far better than I ever could. If someone asked me to give a very brief synopsis of my miserable sixty one year life as Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr; I could go to the Chinese menu columns of A and B. A could be these ten years of blogged-Morianity, while B would be a lot dam simpler however; and Mike knows this only too dam ass well, kind folks out here, YO!!!





***“AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”!!!!!!!!!!***
































































NOVEMBER 10, 2015,

LATE MONDAY MORNING AT 11:33,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 84 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-84/L-72).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 72%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 91.

PREDICTED HIGH TO 88, FEELING 10 HOTTER.

WIND IS W AT 4, WITH GUSTS TO 8.











The reason I do not believe in supreme power, and other worldly intelligent dealings and interactions, with us dinosaur people of today; is because I have no reason to ever NEED TO BELIEVE.



END TRANSMISSION.

1 comment:

  1. Mark, I remember when you did believe in a supreme power - that time in your apartment in 1975 when I was praying for you and I asked your poor mother to call my church for help and you (or whatever was in you) said 'the phone wont work', and it didn't, until I prayed a lot more and the phone then did work again. I am glad your mom is no longer around - it would break her heart even more to see how far you have descended into deception.
    Jim (no longer in Gloucester City)

    ReplyDelete