Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SARAH KRASSLE OWNS AND RULES THIS PLANET, CHAPTER 1






Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet

CHAPTER 1







I said something that may have seemed to be somewhat revolting and ugly, when my blogs were new, about my video sex life. It involved leaving a K-Mart store, saying something out loud on my taped life journal, and then coming home to Jenny Plageman's trailer park, to my lot number ten trailer, in Hammonton. A few may remember this incident. SATAN just did something even more powerful as I never ever spoke a word about something, but I knew this fucking dirt bag cock sucker was screwing with me on this thing, back when a particular show was on the TNT Network, and I am not going to be more specific,other than to say, he fucked me out of a video shot every time that episode came on TV, by having a cock sucking under-screen ad-spot get in the way. I thought to myself, I will eventually see this same show on a non TNT channel, where this won't happen. But when it came on tonight, again I was mother fuckiGN screwed out of getting that shot. My video machine is that cheapo model, remember, Walmart sells the good one too, only I have yet been able to buy it because no one ever carries this fuckiGN model, and my slow speed on both record and play mode, is all blurred and snowed out, and won't fuckiGN work. Only the fucking fast speed works. Somehow right before that exact place where this show comes on, poof, SATAN somehow magically switched my mother fuckign video machine onto the slow speed mode,. And poof, the shot was mother fuckign ruined, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can expect a mother fuckign 1000 point gain on their dirt bag STOCK MARKET TOMORROW, TO ALL TIME RECORD CUNT CHEWING HIGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally believe, that this Christian mother fucking god is also doubling as SATAN the devil. Also, it for reasons I'll never mother fuckign get; has chosen to fucking cunt screw with me every single day, year in and year old, since I was a kid, and she won't stop until I can reach fuckign death. She has stopped that for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)











NO MATTER WHAT ELSE IS REAL OR UNREAL, WITHOUT ONE REALITY, NONE OF THIS SHIT COULD BE GOING ON ALL OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME, PEOPLE, YO!



EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS

EXPLORATRONS









WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!























































          Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi









Sheriff, and Attorney General, Paula is going to be the fuckiGN death of me if it takes her a billion years to accomplish her mighty task. Watch out Pirate Steve, you old chanting guru you!





























Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980



Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980


















Where is the mighty Julia White going to jack into next, Mister Jobe Job Jobs????????????







END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment