Monday, November 16, 2015

Chapter 25, Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet








SARAH KRASSLE OWNS AND RULES THIS PLANET





CHAPTER 25











Thank you so much for lighting up my nightmare evening, DIANA, with your beautiful colorful lightning. You mean a lot more than the world to me, or even my life, you awesome baby-blond!











I have asked the great LOTTERY CAT of 1980, and other times all hidden in deep mystical repressed memories that lay beyond the gates of kings and hell; four questions; and I am not going to get specific. I'll tell the Q&A, but not the match-list items that I have so far on theses four PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBERS.





Why did the Dow Jones stock market go into an absurd giant rally today, Monday, 16 November, 2015, after the worst terrorist attack in Paris France, since World War 2?



P CN-572.



Why did I receive a brutal and beyond monstrous weekend death siege and major utility assault on me, on the weekend and Saturday, following the worst terrorist attack in Paris France, since World War 2?



PCN-385.



What is wrong with my physical body, that has caused me severe abdominal pain and discomfort for five days and nights, as well as serious bowel tract bleeding while defecating, intermittently for six weeks or so?



PCN-572.



Approximately two to three weeks ago from today's date of November 16, 2015; why was I given the worst major late night motorcycle attack, involving an automobile and one bike, between about midnight, and 3 in the morning?



PCN-871.









Shortly past three of the clock this afternoon, my telephone rang, and some dirt bag was calling me, and my CALLER-ID on my AT&T phone service landline telephone, showed my name, and my phone number. How could I be calling myself?









Yes, ever since I got home from my primary care physician, on Thursday afternoon, my lower abdomen area hurts a lot. The doctor gave me a very rough examination, and I am a delicate person. If he brought on some problem, I will have to do whatever I need to do. After-all, what choice do I have?









When he sent me to the gastroenterologist office for the following day, Friday, I got talking to another ex-Doctor Shareef patient, who said, and I quote, “Lots of patients left him, and I hate his guts”. But I learned a little bit more than just her personal opinion of him as her doctor, and will tell you what she imparted to me, Sheriff Mascara of this fine outstanding and lovely county of yours, sir. She knows for a fact what I now tell, and went onto explain to me just how she does, and I would not feel comfortable giving out that information online on my blogs; Sheriff, sir. It seems Doctor Schorr, one of his partners, did not retire, but instead was fired. He, Shareef that is, is the senior partner over several other doctors in their medical professional corporation. The problem was over money, and dock Schorr insisted on a little more of it, and then went to lunch. When he returned from lunch, poof, he had been fired. Now Doctor Schorr was unhappy about prescribing me 28 weekly milligrams of generic Ativan, as well as other doctors, BUTTTTTTTT, was willing to step me down to a half this dosage, instead of my being literally cut off completely, and then eventually was given a maintenance dosage of one fourth the dosage that I had faithfully been on since July of 1983, when it was prescribed by my family doctor, Frank Addiego, of Park Avenue, in Westmont, NJUSAESMWG. I am fine on this dosage after being stepped down to it. I know this because I saw all of this coming ahead of time wit many things that began happening all around me around summer time last year, in 2014. Instead of taking my 2-MG pills once in the morning and once at bedtime, as per the instruction bottle, I merely took one at night, hence two milligrams times seven days is 14 MG. What happened after I ran completely out, and was in the Behavior Health Clinic, at Vero Beach; is what is called in the psych-world of prescribing clinicians and psychiatrists, is that I was eventually maintained on two anti-anxiety medications, Buspar and Ativan, and actually the generic cousins of these drugs, in the amounts of 7 milligrams of Ativan, and 45 milligrams of Buspar. The can safely take patients as high as 60 Mg daily on the Buspar, and yes, two Mg daily on the Ativan, but unless you die on them, practically, you are pretty much maintained at the levels of three Buspar tablets daily, of 15-Mg strength, and 1 Ativan tablet daily, of 1-Mg strength. I believe the Buspar is a relatively new drug that has caused my entire body to become very ill. I fully intend to go to the Law Library and represent myself in a lawsuit against my PCP who was Shareef when this all began in 2014, as well as the current doctor who would not help my anxiety with any kind of anti-anxiety medications that truly work for me with life long dependable results with extremely minimal side effects. I plan on suing the American Medical Association, The Department of Criminal Justice of the United States, the State Attorney General Pam Bondi, who I have on LEGAL VIDEOTAPE discussing her reelection, and her being against pill mills, [paid medications, and patients needing any kind of legitimate relief that the legal system has absolutely no business sticking their stinking rotten noses into. So my law suit will be against the Feds, the Attorney General of Florida, the AMA, Doctor Shareef, and Doctor Roberts. I plan to file this in 2016, before I get to ill to do so. I plan on sending this entire blog to all of the local television stations in Palm Beach, Florida, and the local media outlets here as well. I know these other meds have made me ill, and will lead to my early untimely death, and I further know that this was all a conspiracy to commit first degree, and premeditated murder against me. I will submit the URL COPYRIGHT, after I send an application for the copyright of my entire decade long blog, to ten top Ivy-League Universities around the globe, the ACLU, the World Tribunal Court in the Hague, and other people and groups as well. If these trash think they are going to MURDER ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT SCOTT FEREE, just because they are billionaires and celebrities, THEN I HAVE GOT SOME BIG TIME HYPER NEWS FOR ALL OF THEM!









11:42 P.M. Monday night

16 November, 2015









Yes, if you really believe that I am not the reason that this stock market over the past 30 years, has behaved as it has, and that my claims of this nightmare game with me, that has wiped out and destroyed my entire adult life, is what reigns and rules supreme on Wall Street; fine. Then you explain why the market rose 320 points or more, on a day following the most horrible terror assault on one of this nation's allies.







UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment