Monday, November 23, 2015

GLAD TO NOT BE WHERE I WAS 18 HOURS AGO






''Glad To Not Be Where I Was 18 Hours Ago''









Somewhere around daybreak yesterday, Monday; I was in a very horrible situation in a parallel universe. You would say I was having a nightmare. Fine, word choices based on various degrees of Morianity flowing through us, causes this, and nothing else. I had parked my car near a gasoline station, and it was gone when I came back to where it should have been. I have great respect for towel seepage effects of the transdimensional multiverse that I exist in with all of you. Sure enough, when I was putting gas into my car; several strange things occurred that never ever happened in the entire six years of my life here in Florida. Then certain items mentioned on the news last night, in conjunction with these strange events, leads me to take some preventative evasive maneuvers, when the start of business rolls around today. It is probably nothing, but I do not ignore things that can potentially spell disaster for me. I have a great deal of respect for cosmos and the negative side to it that seems to have an incredible affinity to me in this life as Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr. Things worked out in the nightmare at the end, but I left that universe and returned here to where my physical body is attached, in sort of a half waking trance like state. I then slipped back into the other universe, and sure enough, thongs tried to screw up again, and I immediately left my doppelganger there, to leave him to deal with it. I have me than enough troubles and woes right here where my body is connected to my awareness. But as I stated, I believe in towel-seepage effects that lay in-between parallel worlds, an dam not going to take any chances. Those taping my telephone will know exactly what I am talking about on this blog, if they don't already right now, as soon as 9 AM swings around later on in about 8.5 hours. Yes sir and yes ma'am, that doesn't alter the facts one bit that I love PUBLIX, Walmart, and Kohl's. In case Kohl's is not aware of it, this computer I am typing this document on was purchased at Walmart because Clay Coins the back stabber had a particular machine in mind after talking to his grand son in some northern state, and of the two department stores, only Walmart sold that model. I didn't give a hoot-pollute where we went or what we bought. I had other plans and of course, the Milituforce and their leader DJT, had other plans. His magical life exists only at the hands of wiping out mine. Notice how before the recent major crap I have been forced to god dam endure; his polls were going badly, and then again, what else is new, POOF, and POTTER MAGIC, he has me hurt and screwed, and BANG, his life takes off like a missile in his magical fuckiGN favor AGAIN. Gee, I'm all surprised, Camden County Prosecutor Ron Wirtz Senior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheriff Mascara sir; some jerk off here at my PHA building, and I think we both know who it is, whose name starts with a dam 'J', or a hireling of his; keeps letting fucking air out of my dam ass vehicle tires!!!!!!!!!!! I would appreciate some protection from this ruthless bastard. Even the media, as I am sure you know only so well, aired a story, about his type of system-abuser, not long back, a week or so, if memory is serving me; and my short term memory after five digit years, totally blows, kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just seeing that ignorant fat slob on TV over and over made me so sick to my cunt lapping stomach, oh wonderful Sheriff sir, that I actually had to go to the toilet and hurl. I did not actually watch the show, and didn't even want to look at that dam pig, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











The game of GTNOTG, is quite different from Monopoly, and Sorry, and Parcheesi, and Chess, and more physical ones, such as Baseball, Football, Tag, running in competition, and so forth. This is because this game was given to me, IN A POWERFUL I-CHING TRANCE, on Pearl Harbor Day of 1996, or on 7 December, 1996. Holy Moley Call-Ten Callio, I want to tell just a tad bit more now, about what nearly eighteen years of my becoming aware of the great GTNOTG FUCKING GAME (Finding Ultimate Clues KING of all games), the one and only (GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS) F.U.C. KING GAME!!! First, we have the two homonym words, ''guess'' and ''guests''. Then we have Mary Tyler Moore of the 'MTM NETWORK', the same network that produced those wild beyond chance of being coincidental movies around the same time, ''Secrets Of The Rose Garden'', and the one whose name has been blocked from my mind, as I don't forget stuff; and was all about the person going on a huge search and quest, to locate her father, and then references were made, such as time travel and the nineteen-sixties, and Sargent Pepper, and a lot more subtle things as well, were all mentioned in that fantastic movie. The girl looked a lot like Paul Pedersen's description in 1998, of Sarah Callio Martino, at her Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority place at 401 Virginia Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The sentence in the Rose Garden movie, telling Mary Moore, and I quote, “You should have stayed crazy”, referring to things being a lot better and healthier for her, if she had not started getting some blocked out memories back; and then the clever connection to my being in special education at the Cooley Hall, and then her being mildly retarded. Give me a break!!!!!!!! Still, this only begins to get into some powerful shit about the GTNOTG deal on Pearl Harbor Day of 1996, kind folks out here, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll never ever make me join your Wesley Crusher Next-Gen STAR-TREK 'GAME'. This is perhaps one of the biggest items, and connections of all; to this ultimate FUCKING GAME, you know, the GTNOTG GAME, of December 7, 1996, told to me by none other than the Almighty Krassle-Lord!!!!












If only a boat, a small little boat, could only take me away.



Away to a land, a beautiful land, forever the years to stay.



Written in 1963, by an eight and a half year old Philadelphia boy, not yet going by the name of Mountainpen.





































My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces







© Mark Wayne Mohr 2006-2015

Blogs Of Mountainpen (BOM)









BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY KNOW HERBERT HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY KNOW HERBERT HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY KNOW HERBERT HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY KNOW HERBERT HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY KNOW HERBERT HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY KNOW HERBERT HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY KNOW HERBERT HUNTINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna' fucking hang around here in Hammonton Blucranville Hotfires any longer, OK OK OK OK OK WAYV-FM-ACNJ?













Watch your back around these monsters, Mister Philbin sir.

OK, OK, OK, OK John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK John King, and Paula King????

OK, OK, OK, OK John King, and Paula King????







Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel

Live Camera from Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
* Broadband connection recommended









Arthur Huntington, hung himself in a basement of his home, not all that far away from this lovely Boston Harbor, in a suburb of the city, known as Braintree, Massachusetts, YO. What a god dam family I have, hands washing washcloth nightmares Smithtown, NY-USA native, and distant Cousin David, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah Krassle's great KING of all GAMES, “GTNOTG”, includes a whole lot of things, good things, bad things, maybe dam near, if not ALL THINGS. My mother fucking endless harassment and persecution, is just one more item in this FUC-KING-GAME!!! Let me tell you what is going on right now today, A SUPER MAJOR BOTBAR DAY, WITH LOTS OF THANKX-2-GIVENS DEATH SIEGE ALL AROUND ME, SINCE A QUARTER PAST FOUR THIS CUNT CHEWING FUCKING ASS MORNING, YO YO!!! Oh well, that was another day, but as with all things, the whell just spins round and round and round!!!!!!!!









Well I'll be fucking cunt hanged, JANE WHOREBAGS FONDA just got me again with her dam ass fucking page eleven, Darius Deezy, YO!















All great buildings everywhere share one thing, and that is that great minds are all behind their existence. THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS THANKX-2-GIVENS!!!!!!!!!

Oh JEB, YOU BROKE MY NOSE, you mother fucker. How's lottery winner Morgan Collins doing, you fake phone cripple from a parallel world?????????????











AHA-AHA-AHA MIKE MCNULTY, WE ARE FINALLY GFETTING A FEW NICE COOLER DAYS HERE IN MY DAM ASS TOWN, YO BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









NOVEMBER 24, 2015,

EARLY TUESDAY MORNING, AT 1:07,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 56 DEGREES FNHT.

MAJOR HACKING OF TWB, SUDDENLY THE READINGS

ALL CHANGED TO MUCH HOTTER, AND ALL WEIRD!!!

DATA UNAVAILABLE NOW.



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment