Monday, November 9, 2015

Chapter Eleven, Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet












Top Stories




Today's Weather Outlook: Unsettled weather will bring rain and snow to the Pacific Northwest while Gulf moisture will drench the Southeast....More
  • Heavy Rain Targets Southeast, Carolinas...More
  • Tropical Storm Kate Forms Near Bahamas...More
  • Drought Believed To Hasten Tree Deaths In LA...More

Featured Albums
Other Weather News







































Alerts Map






Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement











































NOVEMBER 9, 2015,

MONDAY MORNING AT 9:46,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 83 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-------(H-83/L-70).

RELATIVE HUMIDITY IS 79%, AND IT FEELS LIKE 91.

WIND IS SE AT 6, WITH GUSTS TO 8.























Sarah Krassle Owns And Rules This Planet

CHAPTER ELEVEN















What an amazing fucking world this really and truly is, ladies and gentlemen. I honestly have tried to stop seeing the visual symbolism around me and how it shows with crystal clarity, all the reality in all its ugly and rarely pretty forms, that otherwise, mortals ignore and it all tends to be unnoticed forever, lost to the people awake and alive, or so they god dam think anyway. Even my trip on 2 August of 1986, up to the great city that never sleeps, like Frank Sinatra who now sleeps all he wants to, MAYBE. I mean, that was the night, that limos and their opera lights, were all over the goddess dam place, and seemed to thereafter, be a part of the life and conversation, of both myself, and my late pal who was still early in 1986, Mister David Charles Roth! Show me how to escape symbolic truth and NOT hear cosmos screaming at me at thirteen bells continuously, and I'll show you DEAD PEOPLE, not physically, but the great Jesus would know what I refer to here! I honestly do not know how all of you live and exist so blind and deaf!











Holy Jesus Juice and atomic shoes from the Cherry Hill Subaru Plant, 'WHAT NEXT', BIG DAM O, and J. Judy? WOW, could it be THE WEEKEND OF THE RING? It sure wasn't my pants not going down all the say to my dam ass shoes, or any nuclear shoes that got me covertly fired without one explanation, in enemy wealth territory up in Jersey, that's also known as (AKA) CHERRY HILL!











I wanted so badly to be with my Diana (The Lightning Goddess of the Earth), out in the Purgatory, but kept drifting away and out into hyperspace! I can add in here a timeless phrase that abbreviates the very well know terms of “same old-same old, what else is new, same shit on a different day”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD

SOSO-WEIN-SSDD











Then the people that I was with, panicked for reasons I did not understand, and ran; and I mean they fuckign booked fast and furious, to quote the movie, in this dimension anyway, as I do not know if that movie exists in that world that I was interacting in, through my doppelganger-me who lives alive and awake in the physical body that I merely was energetically inside of, creating this ''dream'', or really, NIGHTMARE! There were two very mean ugly looking men about the same size and age and build, not alike by any means facially, and they had guns and flashlights. They both had their flashlights in hand, and shining on me. Then they pulled out their guns and shot me and shot me and shot me, and I was bleeding all over the place in horrible fuckign agony, until finally bleeding out, and then I awoke out of that hell, and back here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been traveling throughout endless dreams for endless infinity, and am totally aware of it. You all on the other hand have also been traveling throughout endless dreams for endless infinity, and are merely totally UNAWARE OF IT, YO!!!!









Blockbuster and places like this have all gone out of business. I will be talking to the K-MART and the Walmart electronics managers to see what to do and where they may possibly go, REAL WORLD, to rent and buy video and movies, as this online shit can go suck my dick. I am not buying and trusting giving out any personal info, and I am therefore unable to do squat on this fucking cunt lapping computer and internet! I WILL get that dam movie, 'THE RING', and I WILL learn what I need to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(THE END)!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment