Monday, March 23, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY


























SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY











Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)













A careful study of this chart, good only until 9:29 AM on 24 March, 2015 of course; due to elekprochauns altering it as the world keeps moving along, but it shows clearer than any reflective surface ever could, just how the roller coaster moves, minute by minute, are in some absurd yet indisputable and totally undeniable parallel-event with this DJIS stock market system. I have suffered with this fucking shit ever since August 15, 1986, and yet, I know that the National Security Agency, and Ed Snowden have the answers, and could sit down with me and tell me things that would knock me into fucking interstellar orbit. Only this will never happen. I will be six two and muscular and twenty five years old again, before this could ever happen. But I know I have friends in the nation he escaped to, and want to thank you kind souls for reading me' ol' blogs.















Pageviews today
8
Pageviews yesterday
74
Pageviews last month
2,079
Pageviews all time history
80,206















Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









Lots of mother fucking hacking with the mouse, Federal Communications Commission buddy, Bob McDowell, kind sir from my 1972 days. It is amazing how some things are messed with. Machine mind, human mind, and ST-mind. You know, mess with time and why wouldn't memories be effected? GEE, DUH, am I a little bit smart?













JUST AS MY LIFE WILL ALSO BE AT, VERY SOON;



THE--------------------------------------------------------END.






































No comments:

Post a Comment