Saturday, March 21, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 13




















Wow is this world all fucked the hell up, and quite 'grand', facetiously of course; huh David Charles late Roth??????????? Styles Court Cuzz of his, it amazes me you didn't want to pursue that murder investigation of two members of your family. I know they were murdered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 13















FOR RIGHT NOW, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS CASES, ELMER FWUD BWO!








WOW MIZZ PAM BONDI, FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL; SOMEONE KNOCKED OUT MY ENTIRE DAM FILE, ON MY PRIVATE WORD DOCUMENT, OF ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT HYPO THYROIDISM AND HOW SOME RARE CASES LIKE MINE EXIST, AND HOW TESTS FOR T-3 AND T-7 DON'T USUALLY DETECT IT, DUE TO COMPLEX MEDICAL REASONS. IT IS ALL PART OF A DIRECTORY, THAT THE GREAT MAYO CLINIC OF JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA, POSTED ON THE INFORMATION THAT COMES UP, WHEN YOU GOOGLE IT. THE TOP ONE OR TWO OR THREE ITEMS, ON PAGE ONE. ANYTHING AFTER PAGE ONE, ITEM THREE, AS MANY SAY; IS HOOPLAH.














If I were to walk around town today, spitting on the sidewalk once in a while; I WOULD FIND MYSELF LOCKED UP FOR A LONG TIME, WITH NOBODY TO FUCKING HELP ME. I know my words ain't always pwetty, Mister Elmer Fwudd, and lovely gorgeous Twinbay; BUTTTTTTTTTT, they have a truth ring, that no serious reality-hunter, can doubt; and you all know this, BRO! All I ever ask of a soul, is just don't expect me to believe in reap and sow or the bible, or GOD for that matter. I mean really, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I, UNLESS I AM THE BIGGEST DAM ASS FOOL IN THIS MULTIVERSE??????? I can't go against 60+ years of my life!!!!!!!






Thank you for the 80,000 views, kind Blogaud.
















Pageviews today
13
Pageviews yesterday
96
Pageviews last month
2,040
Pageviews all time history
80,066







Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

















Yo peeps; did you ever suddenly remember dreams from weeks ago or longer? How do you know for sure where the memory-line is drawn? Many including myself have been told by so-called-experts in the mental field, that people can think they remember something they had repressed, only it was a dream. How about the times you remember dreams and know they were really suppressed memories? What really is the difference if parallel reality in very close hyperspace is involved? I could ask five good questions for any and every item in the DSM-5 that supposedly is THE ANSWER to something. Also, why is there a DSM-5 that replaced 4, and a 4 that replaced 3, and so on, if these people are really such great super dude experts? You'll have to forgive me, but I don't make a god out of fucking ass psychiatry. I know that you wouldn't either, if you could clearly see things the way I do because of my entire life. But I also know, that is not going to be the case, and to quote Dennis Snyder from Jersey, “That's just reality, son”. WEEEEEEEE! Thank you Dennis. Funny how 'you and Dave', you know; as in Robin Hill's two maintenance men, back when I first moved into Unit-1802, on my first of my three stays in that place. What are the odds for my encountering, ''2 DENNIS & DAVE teams'' I truly must wonder. My total guess at a minimum, would be many thousands to one against it. WO NISTER HARNER!!!!!!!! SARAHGATE, huh Billy. Poor Elvis got it worse than we did.











World travelers or hyperspace world travelers, like wow, to quote the kids. Well, life is more than a silly old dog, Mister McCoy, it';s a very interesting one. Still, unleashed, I'M allowed to cross over back and forth, the great Monolazarium Boulevard, whenever I want to; while with my beyond white hot GODD-ESS, SSJKK and her great Vi-queen's. Between that and the fence, both in 72 and 97, one here and one in a parallel; it is things such as this, along with the knowledge that minds greater than mind, and aided by super computers and unlimited resources, all had this figured out about me and my eternal connections, back decades ago.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment