Friday, March 20, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER ELEVEN


















































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER ELEVEN

























Two things that sell are controversy and sex. I am not in the sex business, so that leaves controversy. Also, I keep saying I am not selling anything, but words are a funny old fucking dog. I may not be conventionally selling a service or a product; but what I am trying to sell the world, or some tiny piece of it; is very major and real to me, and that is MY CREDIBILITY. I lose that, and these blogs will stop real fucking quickly, as this project all started because two people, Chris and Ed, from New Jersey, back in 2006, told me it might be a good idea for me to begin a blog, quote end quote for Chris, and Ed merely was my guru as when I began, I did not know beans from mother fuckiGN beer, and could never done this without his aid; and I WON'T LIE FOR A NEW YORK SECOND AND SAY OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, I am not about to throw my credibility away with a lie that might make me look an inch taller to a few people on this exact date and time, and in the long run just kill me. Life, or mine anyway is a huge fucking chess game. I hate this, but I am not the one in control of this hell. That would be the M2F (Milituforce). They basically pull the fucking puppet strings, and I do all sorts of wild dances that would mike Mike Thriller Jackson climb right out of his grove and cross back over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









The first thing I want to say is that for any fans of the hit TV show that ended but is rebroadcast as most are on cable-TV channels, “The Mentalist”, finally had an episode on from the past, where I discussed a few months back, shows an intense inner circle power struggle of the forces behind this great hit television sow. If you didn't happen to see it on the MY 15 NETWORK just a night ago, I'll quickly tell you what I am referring to. It originally is why I thought B. Stiles the character, might be R. John. I could have just been wrong and then again, the FAWCES behind HALLS WALLS may have altered the original idea when I said something. For those who only know psychiatry and nothing of Quantum Physics, don't be too quick to laugh and judge me with a major delusion of grandeur. All this can be done without conscious collective humankind even being aware of any of it. This is the reason I literally never tried to kidnap an enemy and to quote my last blog, put a 'truthie' in the coffee. Proving some awareness on a level that sodium pentothol would put them on, would not prove a conscious effort; and only that matters for any of life's purposes, from lawsuits to literally dozens of other items. But to get to my point of the episode, it was the one where the psychic C. Frye is somehow mind-wiped by R. John after he kidnaps her for a short while. Only if you're looking with critical scrutiny, will you see what I see, but I assure you it is not a delusion. This episode clearly depicts some of the powers behind the invisible curtains of this show, attempting to show that the supernatural is real and not all just part of the con job phony bologna so-called fake psychics of the past. Stuff gets past all of you that doesn't get past me, because you are not me and living inside of my situation. So controversial or not, I am going to speak my mind, and at least not worry about being thrown offline later on due to some graphic sexual junk. As stated; two things will always grab attention, at least to some degree; sex and controversy. All this goes without saying that the entire show all began with my 2007 blogs about the wild hyperspace interaction (dream) that I had about the GAMES-EXPERT maintenance man who came to my apartment in Oaklyn, New Jersey, the same one where Russel Thaxton came to and got me to burn my great BOB project, back in 1969.





I told you all that making me suffer and torturing me physically, just like every time I used to go to a dentist's office and have pain inflicted on me, the DOW JONES flies up, without exception. It is 100% of the time accurate. All you need to do is look at the market on this Friday, 20 March, after again being fucked with by the AMA henchman that won't stop until they fucking get my cunt chewing head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)











Anyone out here who refuses to believe this true nightmare tale from mother fuckiGN hell, is a dumb ass fool!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would fight and die on any battlefield on this fucked up planet, for your right to be a dumb ass fool!







Nothing shocks me, because I know for certainty, that there are more horses asses than there are horses. Always have been, always will be. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!










I have learned to take this in my stride, pretend there is an endless staircase from Long Island New York right here with me, and just laugh and laugh along with old Michael McNulty, AHA-AHA-AHA!



    Image result for images free funny faces







    Image result for images free funny faces











This will sound arrogant, smug, and almost crass. I am sorry for that. Folks, I have lived a life that 100 James Patterson's could not properly all get together and do justice to. I know it, JP knows it, and a lot of this world knows it, and HATES ME. Anyone who is bigger than the entire world, is going to be hated. Good, bad, in-between, and RAW, this holds true. From Jesus to Hitler, to Mark Wayne Mohr, and many others. But I do place myself in this somewhat rare and unusual category, and I'll tell you the name of a dude if still amongst th eland of the living, who will absolute corroborate this as fact 100+%. His name is Mike Gutherman. I don't feel like reminding anyone who many not know who this is from my earlier blogging TRI-BLOG first period out of three now. If he were with you whoever you may be out there, he would say to you, “Oh yeah buddy boy, Mark is no way telling a lie”!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment