Sunday, March 8, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 17




























There are only those that I can count on one hand with fingers and no thumb, times; but today was one of them. I speak of major revelation that nearly always, if not without exception; comes to me, by way of major horrendous attack and death persecution, by the force that I have called since early in this millennium, the MILITUFORCE! This gets good, and that I promise you, whoever is really and truly out here. Also. I don't speak of any one particular attack or day or even week, but over large stretches of hellish nightmare times. This is sufficient to cause the A or B effect on all of us. You survive and get super hyper time revelations, or you don't survive it and it's good night Archie Bunker Nurse!







MARCH 8, 2015,

MONDAY MORNING AT 12:07,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 67 DEGREES FNHT.











For reasons unknown to me, I am very hot. It is not particularly humid or hot, but I am. Maybe after a really rotten weekend, I should expect to be boiling. All the things that I told on these blogs that were the major most significant incidences of my life, when examined all together, tend to correspond a lot with the old 'PITSY' 48 months, discussed numerous times. If only I could have been included in what I call the 'Magic Dave Roth Death Friend Age', only I was not. This too has been the issue of many prior blogs, and neither these two items need rehashing right now. OH DEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Taking the most wild and crazy events of my more than sixty years as Mark Wayne Mohr, not that the vast majority of all of it wasn't wild and crazy by standards and norms of most people; but still, let me go on. We all have OUR-TIME. I a not speaking of that stupid old folks meeting group advertised on television. I speak of how so many love to brag they cheated death when nothing could possibly ever be farther from truth. No one ever has or ever will accomplish this. When you die, that was YOUR TIME. You never cheat a thing, and you go on believing whatever makes you feel cozier when the creeks and bangs are heard in the darkness of your early morning rooms. I am only going to tell you all the dam truth, no matter what. Some who know about my story, or said maybe better, have seen some stuff and know some of the claims made in these blogs are not fictional or delusional; believe that death was cheated, and it was not. You can cheat the tax man and the spouse and a lot of things, and maybe get caught and punished and maybe luck out and not, but you will not ever cheat Mister Morty Mortino. That much I do know for sure!







I will re-tell how to use and apply the GAWNUM on soon to follow blogs,for those that just may wish to view it. I have accepted the nutty new behavior of the world, and especially after seeing a powerful news item, for me anyway, just today, regarding an incident out in San Francisco. If I could have known this new world had degenerated into such absurd ignorant bliss and arrogant selfishness, back in 2010 and 2011, I would have tried to prove my case and my life, IN A TOTALLY DAM DIFFERENT WAY than I have for the past four plus years now. I saw stuff go down at the Harvest where I was employed through the AARP PROGRAM, and a special stipend for senior citizens that was organized up in DC under my pal President O. You see, even I am guilty of denial when I see things paraded all about me to show me the total friggin' error of my ways and thoughts. If you had told me this to my face back then, I would have taken offense I'm sure, and been stupid about it. Yes, Uncle Jesse, I would have done thin gs a bit differently, and I am pretty sure you know what is being said, and if not you, then the media, WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! But this was only part-1 of a three part combined super revelation given me by cosmos, on this really way out day, and yes, weird, even for the Mountainpen, the king of weird! If those buttwipe Bonjovi's had even taken me aside and told me that I needed to choose another path to prove my stuff, but no, and it wasn't remuneration-motivated; and I know that. I won't bad mouth peeps; not when I know something would be a complete falsehood for me to say it. Still, they knew what I wanted, and they knew I was wasting my time. Now, I am going to have to take ''MY PROBLEMS'' Misses Mohr, to even newer higher levels, to get this exposed by the FAWCES that just might be able to vindicate my life from eternal hell. You know world, she may claim not to remember any of this, but that day in that house on that highway, she told me outright, and then did a Julia Hoffman Vicki Winters coffin scare hypnosis or RAW on me. I now remember it word for word. I am not here on this blog to tell the entire recovered memory of this time in this place; but here is what she told me. “Mark, I put the thing that takes everything apart into my dollhouse, when they wouldn't obey me. I am going to let you remember some of this and some of me in the year of 1997, but first, a year before that, you will encounter a man who I will marry in the following century”. Want to know what else? I don't give a rats glass who out here believes this story or not, because GOD knows my heart is dam pure as gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Oh Ernie Merker and Shirley Grant, what have you done to me and poor little yellow sheet of paper? Well, in any case, I trudge on. We all do, to the beat of our song, all of us, we are all a song that is playing in an unfathomable cosmic symphony. When the last note is played, poof, you're gone!









For inconceivable vigintillions of eons, I remember nothing yet I remember everything. Everything WAS nothing. Then poof, here I am on a train and it is February of 1969, and I had a memory behind me. But it wasn't until the end of the century that this memory began to expand like the PLANK into the COSMOS. People and even the ESS itself, are people. Forces much higher are what runs through people. It is all played out in ways that only someone with an expanded memory and awareness system would begin to be able to see, and accept. A few have indeed done just this is some way here or there. They are all sitting in psych wards right now, where they won't stop all of this, until they get me too. Gee, do we really need 1972 Babylonian movie theatres or relatives or stupid super sleuths and so much more, to see all of this? The blind leading the blind, huh Mister Letts of 1983?



















Thank the high heavens for a major revelation that I'll be getting into with you all this week, I promise.





To Russia with love. Gash I'm bigger there than I am here, Uncle Jesus, and daut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Pageviews today
6
Pageviews yesterday
40
Pageviews last month
1,726
Pageviews all time history
79,021





Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers









I took a nasty late afternoon into early night CHEMTRAIL ATTACK HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, especially off to the west of me. WHAAAA! I guess this proves they have a little bit of muscle that they can flex. WO Mister Harner and WOW Joanna-79, not you KEL-74. I am trying to stay out of places like Rikers, and Misses Meeker my then landlady had a state trooper for a son, but it gets way better than this. Oh folks, it gets so dam way better than just that little bit of crap. When all of this started hitting the dam news in this universe a year or two back or so, and going on a much bigger roll then even Rod King; I know the old towel-seepage effect is going on around me, and I am no fool, or Komocossi Pilot. So fathers out there, are any dudes good enough for our daughters? WOW, that stare down from the TV commercial father; even I wouldn't be that cruel to anybody; JEEEEEEEZ-LOUISE 4-crissake.













































































Hello. Alive and dreaming here; I am Mark Wayne Mohr. But I truly am ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES, from Dogtown, and then Sahasra Dal Kanwal; thanks to my awesome great teen-queen, SSJK, (Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle). Wolf-Wolf-Wolf-WOOOOOOOOOLF!

































My life is not a nightmare. It ended in a space-time-mind period known as NEVER BEGAN. When I told this is 1996 to my hypnotherapist in Moorestown, New Jersey, his partner got scared and wanted me gone. But they had done their damage, and the memories were destined to all return to me of infinity, in this one current mother fucking cunt eating life time. But the great Almighty Lab-Tech knew all this in 1984. And some entity knew about my choking disaster back in the autumn of 1982, and warned me and spoke through me and said, “Wait till the fourth of June rolls around”. I won't lie and ad lib in, 'So try getting out of this one', but I wish I could make that claim in all honesty, but it would be a lie. Hay, with or without that, there is more than enough to keep a hundred James Patterson's in business for decades. And on top of all of that, with or without fully integrated school systems when the voice spoke to me, and said to watch out for next June 4, on my CHOKE DAY, maybe I had the highest view of them all; Mister Levy, and Mister Shoemaker. Who can ever know that, Copyright Examiners of 1988, and Twinbay's lovely NYC twin??? I've got your number, lovely JUPITER. Contact was made by that probe, just as you already knew all along it would be. WOW!





















Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.



Advisory Colors Key

Winter Storm Watch

Flood Warning

Non-Precipitation Advisory

Flood Statement

I Marine Warning




































Calm down and COMK ESS-T, I wouldn't work for you mother fuckers, if hell froze fucking over, YO! Keep your rotten world, your rotten security jobs, and your rotten stinking mind control, evil Satanic TV Networking Systems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may have stolen my kid, but you only think you've stolen Almighty GODD-ESS!!!!!!!!!!!!


















    Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi










Yes Misses Mohr, they are not one chess move all the time, they create all of the chess moves, time, and the entire game. Bored to total tears gods. BOY OH BOY.

Doctor OH DOCTOR, EL-KRAPPY-TAN!








Like Boo. Where art thou?






Please make this all stop, ALL HOT HOSE BUCKET PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, and Mizz Bondi. THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!

NO SHIRLEY GRANT; THEY'LL MAKE ME STOP INSTEAD!



YOU KNEW WHEN TO RUN, HOWARD SOLOMON, WOW!!!!!!!



OH BEAUTIFUL MOON; IWALU BIG GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




































Photo: Full moon and Earth













THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment