Friday, March 13, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 23


















'I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE'



CHAPTER 23









Boy oh boy oh boy, have I been an angry person lately. Thank you great audience for permitting me the privilege of expressing that decades old pent up anger about family, the music bizz, and the unholy treatment of me by the occupants of this world for six decades now, starting with my clumsy klutz mother spilling me out into the street on my head, in Philly, as an infant, when she tripped and fell one day on her way to a doctor. Don't worry, this blog is short, and won't be all filled up with righteous anger and indignation on the part of this blogger. WHAAAAAAA-BIT, how silwee of me, maitees?













MARCH 13, 2015,

FRIDAY EVENING AT 5:42,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 77 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-----(H-82/L-71)

HUMIDITY IS 71%, FEELING LIKE 80 DEGREES.

WIND IS ESE AT 17 WITH GUSTS TO 33.





























SUP FOLKS; IT IS ONLY ME, THE MOUNTAINPEN; WHO ELSE, YO?????????????????

















I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 23

























I said it before and am saying it again, great people out here; I am at the Public Housing on Avenue B and Seventh Street. No time travel, no restaurants, no nothing, and W—O—W! When I printed how my life was destroyed by my wonderful awesome daughter, maybe some had a bit of pity, you know, a WEEE bit, who can ever know? Still, the evil Satanic world sure had a financial laugh on me, you know, empire to empire, and ICPE-APE-WISE.





























































Mark Wayne Mohr Blogs 2006-2015 ©






My Photo



















Quit hacking, fucking jerk offs, and Captain Major Ronald Hunter of Titan Security of early 1987. Holy piss, Mashell Blankenship; why did you like me so much, you gorgeous freaking teen queen; SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT? Ringboats Mister Charlie, calling Miss Chillie, and Mister 601 CB Handle-Persons. Please DON'T come in! Also, give my very best to Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. Tell her how much I love her. She can go on hating and despising me forever. That won't change a dam thing, Mister Spock. So rest easy, YO. WEEEEEEEEEE, oh that wovwee Lakehouse Lightning, WABBIT! In all honesty, lads and lassies, what are the odds of not only a really cool and gorgeous lightning storm that had only those three colors as in the Lakehouse 'Dreams', but on the 27 day in July, both in 2007 and in 2008. What really are the odds here; Professor Michio Kaku of NYU, do you know?















DDDDDDO YOU KNOW, OR YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR 20 YEAR DEFAULT JUDGEMENT ON ME, L.C. PENNEY? MAYBE I WAS NEVER PROPERLY TAUGHT BY ANYONE, HOW TO FUCKING DDDDDO DDDDDO DDOOO IT RIGHT BACK IN THE MIDDLE NINETIES. HOW LONG AS THIS EVIL ESS BEEN EVESDROPPING AND SPYING ON EVERY SINGLE THING I DO AND MOVE I MAKE, MISTER PRESIDENT? I WOULD GIVE MY DAM SOUL TO KNOW THIS, MY GREAT FRIEND. DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE BASTARD BUMS UP THERE IN DC SIR, YOU ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB, KEEP IT UP, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)















































































































CITY SKYLINES







Looks so peaceful and serene here. I never forgot that gorgeous Twinbay from Egg Harbor Township. Maybe if I lose my rotten and pessimistic attitude, and admit to myself that Ziggy's 1969 advice to me was really on the money, that went, “Mark, you don't 'KNOW' nothing”; maybe she will let me take her on a sea cruise with Franky Ford, or just to a nice picnic right here in this lovely park, as shown above! AHA.

TECHNO-SCRIPTING-----AKA (EDITING); FUN TO DO!









Filthy fucking Jane Rotten Fondawhore just NAILED ME AGAIN, WITH PAGE ELEVEN OF ELEVEN. WOW do I hate that miserable dirty bitch for doing this to me!









I am going to have to dam ass compensate for the attack here; lads and lassies!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO:





55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555







I'll get you for this JANE, if it takes ten thousand dam years, muscle girl! I know vengeance is yours, Almighty Jehovah Goddess my endless love; but tell me this, am I totally wrong? BBBBBBBBBB honest; Honey-Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino.











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment