Sunday, March 15, 2015

SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 3-15-15








SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 3-15-15













There are countless situations that go on in just three dimensions. Many of you I am positive, have wondered, gee, so why make life more complicated than it needs to be by living as you say Mountainpen, in five. You couldn't be more accurate if indeed you are one of those who thought this, while reading any of the BOM; be it TRI-BLOG 1, 2, or 3. Technically before going on with this, 2006-2008 is 1, 2009-2011 is 2, and 2012-2014 is 3, so here we are now in 2015, so really since TRI-BLOG means my blogs of nine years, broken down into three times of equal length, not 4; I cannot suddenly say, well people, this is #4. For now, just let me worry about that little problem, kind folks. But yes, I appear to be almost doubling the complexities of life, or so it may appear on the surface. But that is like telling a blind person that he or she is complicating their life by using a dog and a cane and refusing to see their surroundings. I therefore, do not look at my extra-dimensional existence as some kind of a gift. I see it as a major disability, no Twinbay, I am a realist yes, but notice that I did not use the word, 'curse'.









It is sticky and miserable and has been for days. After a nice little Florida-Winter, bang, it burst into a late spring real suddenly. For a Jersey guy like me, YUK. Beaches are packed and people are happy. Goddess bless them all.





















MARCH 15, 2015,

LATE SUNDAY NIGHT AT 11:48,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 74 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-----(H-83/L-70).

HUMIDITY IS 91%, IT FEELS LIKE 78.























Giving flowers to that A&R person, back in late 2006, following the destruction of my automobile by Bob McGuire; would seemingly be enough punishment for anyone. But no; the high and mighty Mili-2-force didn't think that this was anywhere near adequate or sufficient. As you know, my blogs were only just less than a year old, but you may remember the December 18 blog with the car, as well as the October blogs when the Morianity-Foundation website photographs were being taken, in real time, and some on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City. If all of this was not so monstrous and beyond Hitleristic and real; I'd say, let's all get together and have a huge yuk yuk yuk laugh party. I am sure my wonderful daughter would supply a staircase for us to use, and some fan can always make a request on her message board. It's a joke, Jerry Heitzmann, still, that bus ride home, early blogs, gimme a dam break, world. JEEEEEEZ-LOUISE Detective Fontanna for Christmas sake!









Now after my fatal heart attack at the Cifaloglio job, some may wonder, why I am here and blogging, got kidnapped under S.S., ran away to Florida, and sit here tonight eight plus years later. Hey, when I get the dam answers Jack Corsakolf McCoy, I'll share. You can believe that! Many things could have happened after my spirit exited my automobile that early morning at just past five. So then, why exactly did this wild thing happen with the people on the property, the trip months into the future, the sports car and Sarah, the weird conversation with other sides of things, warehouses, fishing boats, RAW; and A&R people, McDonald's, flowers, and Frank Callio? This is a whole da lot of very specific things that all happened, following my physical death. A child can see that much. But the craziest part of the experience, at least IMHO good folks; was the A&R person and the song 'Atlantic Queen', and giving flowers to this person in NYC. I never thought about NYC at all in 2006. I hadn't been there in my entire life other than once in summer time of 1986, and several times at youthful ages up on L.I. To visit with my mom's cousins and the Huntington/Gottwald family. Why flowers, why 'Atlantic Queen' out of 100 songs I had written in my life? As the old song to Jim Burr in 1984 went, YYYYYYYYYYYYYY?



































Now before the sun has a chance to set on this very true nightmare story, I will tell you that the flowers were supposed to be delivered to an audition and repertoire person, a lady, in NYC, (A&R), along with a copy of my song, written early in 2000 at Guthrie Short's mansion in Blue Anchor, New Jersey, USA, called, “Atlantic Queen” and I think it was part of the copyrighted music project called, 'Russ Walker's Star Travelers of 1896'. The sun may indeed go down on my story, but it seems thus far, difficult for the sun to go down on my existence in this hell, as someone appears to be re-tracing me, as too many times now, I should have not only died the way others may say that same thing, but this is 1000 times stronger, and you know it, people.










Mister Vitteritti of Pleasantville, New Jersey, USA, sir; do I need Donna here, to tell me that maybe this is a sunrise, and not a sunset? I mean really; how would one know which it is, by a photograph; for Christmas sake, YO?







Why would anyone with DDLT Tech even want to trace me. It is not as if they are starting a new religion or something. Say what, Silverhands George? Makes you wonder, well, I'll dam ass speak for myself, as it sure makes me wonder. At the rate I am going, whoever has gone to the trouble of bringing me back from death ninety nine times or so, you need to see my failing blog stats and bio page here, via a non TTZ Billy Mummy PIP!









Pageviews today
4
Pageviews yesterday
61
Pageviews last month
1,804
Pageviews all time history
79,504





This blog needs a laser re-trace job; World Labs!



Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers











Still, laugh at me all you want to, what other blog has only a couple dozen readers, one member, and yet the world view map alters in such a major way? I challenge anyone to see the logic of this, or lack thereof, huh Agent Condor and Agent Falcon, sirs, from 1988 WPIX-NYNY-TV!







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment