Saturday, March 14, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 26






















I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 26











Lads and lassies, a lot of things from my old blogs that need to be archived by clicking on them, when I post the prompt for doing just that; is being rehashed. Who reads old blogs, and for that matter, who cares about stuff posted in 2006 or 2007 or 2008, up here in the twenty-teen years? So I must re-tell stuff if I want new updated blog material to make any sense to my viewers at all, not that they do anyway, since in all odds, no one has experienced this incredible wild ride through fifth dimensional hyperspace, as have I. Folks need to personally relate in at least some way, or they just cannot grasp things such as what is printed by Mountainpen, and I totally 'GET THAT'!!! But now that I have told a few things that were quite key and major, and incredibly pivotal in my early life; it is time to go into adulthood and early adult life, to really tie together some powerful stuff, and in order to best serve that goal. I will be taking you to the place where I had originally met my best adult friend, Mister David Charles Roth, at the Caldor Department Store, in early November of 1985. All things not only tie together, but when I get done with all of this, some people if they require any heart medication, please, I strongly urge you, have it dam ready and at your side before the next few blogs that I write, all play out for you. I am not responsible for coronary's, Joe Paget insanity attacks, or anything else, not after this legitimate dam warning, great people out there!







When Dave and I first met as security guards at this place in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, USA, nearly twenty years ago now; and again, all of this was indeed blogged back during my first tri-blog, if we can sort of looking at my nine year blogging career as a pregnancy with three periods that are called trimesters, each lasting three months long, only with the blogs, each of these tri-blogs last three years, but yes, when we first met; he worked what is called in th e bizz, 'in-house' meaning he worked directly for Caldor, the name of this department store that lasted about a decade or so and then went belly up. I on the other hand was contract-security, which in the security-bizz, simply put, meant that I worked for a security outfit who goes around getting clients, such as the Caldor Department Store and many other accounts. Usually, due to middleman costs, in-house security pays better and has better bennies as well. Now this basic information is out of the way, I'll get right to the heart of the situation without beating around any bushes. Two guards were on two twelve hour shits, 8-8. both in the AM and the PM, and David and I were the night guard force. Actually, I think the AM force had three or four bodies, while the night was only two, as no one was entering or exiting the premises and they remained secured, and less chance of theft as a resulting factor. Simply put, they were bringing merchandise into the store and stocking it up, and when we first started at the beginning of November in 1985, they were still constructing and finishing up carpentry work and electrical work in the offices of the place. Speaking of this, the offices is the exact thing I want to discuss and try to get all of you thinking and pondering on what I'll now tell to you.







Dave was a cool dude and had a very similar life to mine in numerous ways. I won't bore any of you with details. But within two weeks, he knew all the stuff that had gone down in my life that was major, such as what the music industry had done to me, my job at RPL back 5 years ago from then, my dealings with the strange mysterious lightning goddess DIANA and my telephone situation in Atco, New Jersey, and most everything else from that time right down to good old jerk off ex-friend Jim Burr, who as you know, I still had contact with up until the end of the decade, when it was severed permanently. But what David was not made aware of, was the SARAH KRASSLE situation. This as some of you may know and remember, was done the following spring time in 1985, while David and I were just out socially as two guys having a good time on a Saturday and going to a diner in the Marlton, Medford Lakes area of Southeastern New Jersey, called the Medport Diner. Diana was talked about at Caldor, and Sarah was talked about in the diner at this Medford Lakes area, months after we originally had met and become best friends. Telling him about Sarah caused immediate counterstriking by some invisible force, and we can get into all of this later, and as stated, it is on many first tri-blog Morianity, accessible only through the five-blog archive click prompt. But the topic tonight is back into just two weeks into our friendship, one night at the Caldor Store, in the offices. I told him a lot about Diana and the phone stuff where this goddess could just get onto your phone line even when the phone company took me off line for a repair. This was the famous, “I don't need this, no how no nothing” incident. After I told him about an hours worth of these stories from my past of two and a half years or so; the phone rang. There was no phone service connected yet. This is a fact, just as in Atco, when there was no active line or dial tone during a major investigation by the Annoyance Caller Bureau of the AT&T, while working with the Account Executive, Miss Blake. Long story cut as short as is humanly possible; he would answer the phone and no one was there. But while he was in the Mens-Room an hour later, and I was alone in the offices; the phone rang again and I picked it up and said, “Caldor Store Security, how can I help you”. After a short pause, a young girl giggled and said a few quick words and giggled again, and then the line went totally dead. I never told Dave that this happened when he returned from the can. BUTTTT, the following night at the store, a few hours after we arrived there, a strange windowless van was outside the store with all kinds of antennas and blacked out windows. When David went to check it out after it moved around but was in our lot area for two hours, it sped away. It had no license tags, front or back. It returned several other nights, but as soon as David and I went out together with flashlights, it would just quickly drive away. But I want to discuss a philosophical conundrum with my blogging audience so that you all can arrive at your own ideas and conclusions, as this blog is not here to tell any of you how to think, merely to report a real life story from out beyond the gates of freaking hell for three dam decades!







If some covert agency was electronically cutting into the dead switchboard, why then would they come around after the fact, as if they are scared to death that some aliens were making contact or something; just as we all know happens, from watching any of those television shows on the History or Science channels on cable TV; and the original stuff that discussed all of this MIB TYPE BEHAVIOR on the WPIX-TV, Channel 11, NYNY documentary, called, “UFO-The Cover-Up”, back in the year 1988, with Agents Condor and Falcon?????????????????????????? If this van crap hadn't happened, then I would say the entire thing was done by human agents for reasons that only their twisted and deranged minds can dig. But since it did all go down like this, lads and lassies; then I say it is this GODDESS all along, that started all of this with me, back in 1980, at age ten; and who lived here as Sarah in Atlantic City, back in the sixties; and now is here as MC. This may indeed sound about as off the wall as it gets, but I will promise you this, folks. If Professor Kaku of the NYU were shown all of my thirty five year evidence file, he would not just check it off as delusion and insanity. He understands the powers behind Quantum Dynamics. Now this is a super condensed and abridged tid bit of information, this blog and the past few before this one, that will begin tying together, a major super secret truth, that GOD ALMIGHTY comes here to this world, over and over, most likely in almost every generation, and when you think hard on it, why not? If you had a super video game like this; why wouldn't you be Lawn-Mower Man or (woman), and ''JACK INTO THE GAME'' more than just once, as Jesus? What, are you all dense or something? Talk about crossing over.
 


AS ALL SAVANTS KNOW; 'THE END'.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment