Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 19














People; none of you up here are stupid, whoever all of you are; and I think it is a well diversified and quite intellectual group. When I said on Chapter 17 of my inability to ever escape Atlantic City Blog Book, that Dawn would literally have to be indwelt by her very distant cousin, and just hinted at it ever so dam slightly, I GOT REAMED AND PUMMELED WITHIN HOURS, AG PAM BONDI OF FLORIDA, USA-ESMWG!





What amazes me to dam death, is how dumb they must think that I am. Don't they know that I am never sure of anything; and need to throw out feelers; and then ''test for their reactions''; to quote the great CCPO-ADA, Ron Wirtz, back in 1994; as he quoted this very thing, over a pay-phone to me, when I was in Redbank, New Jersey, at the park, on NO-NO-MERRY-DAY of 10-31-94? How really stupid is my ENEMY, when you get right down to the full elucidated Linda Ronstadt nitty-gritty, without the music or the band or even any stones or ponies. W----O----W??!!









Hey folks, I figured this was a powerful piece of knowledge, but then the major fuckiGN attack on me that followed and resulted, merely added a few fucking mega tons of luscious icing to the already scrumptious cake. Bake on Donna Summer and Paula Patton. Two lovely dolls if ever there were any, but one looks up and sees brown and another looks down and sees green. That makes a world of difference, YO!


































MARCH 10, 2015,

TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:01,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 82 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 63%, IT FEELS 85 DEGREES.































































I am sure their dirt ball stock market flew, and will fly all week; after all that is being done to me. But in spite of it, I HAVE A MAJOR NEW ROULETTE SYSTEM, MIZZ AG BONDI.





































I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE







CHAPTER 19

















































BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2006-2015

© MARK WAYNE MOHR.























My Photo



























OH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, IS IT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW I HATE LIFE IN THIS DAM HORRIBLE FUCKING WORLD; LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WELL, IF THEY THINK THEY'LL STOP ME WITH TODAY'S MONSTER ASS HORRENDOUS FUCKING ATTACK; THEY CAN THINK AGAIN! It would take about three trillion of these things to stop me from telling you all some shit that will really make you know my blogs are beyond surreal, yet awesome and true, and I don't brag here, merely as do the birds, I just go on flying, and swimming along with Pool-Joan, without swimming of course, huh ROG???????????????????????? When are you going to ever admit all you did over the past 12.7 years, ''my friend''??????? Oh yes sir, about three trillion of them, these, “The Christ Android”, “The Christ Android”, “The Christ Android”, “The Christ Android”, “The Christ Android”, “The Christ Android” and if anyone thinks I am going to paste this in 3000000000000 times; then you're fruit cake material; cubed and CUBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













I never told you a few things that the great Dawn-Marie king did to me when I was in my room they had me in, over at Judge Rasu's home on Middle Road near the K-Mart store, in Hammonton, New Jersey. Get your mind of the sewer folks, nothing in that direction. But you know something? When I tell these three things, and some shit that sort of perfectly fits around it; you would say it would be far less of a shocking story, if it was mind-sewer material. Like heaven, you can wait a while; we'll get to this, Mister Rockford and pals. Oh tis-tis-tis! Oh tis-tis-tis! Oh tis-tis-tis! Oh tis-tis-tis! Oh tis-tis-tis! Oh tis-tis-tis! Oh tis-tis-tis!!!!!





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment