Sunday, March 8, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 16
















HERE I GO again with ANOTHER ROTTEN WEEKEND ATTACK OF NOISE. ALL MY LIFE THEY USE NOISE AGAINST ME. ALL MY GOD DAM ASS MOTHER FUCKING CUNT CHEWING MISERABLE LIFE! IT IS ONE FUCKING FIRE ALARM AFTER ANOTHER THIS MORNING, AG PAM BONDI, HERE AT 601 AVENUE B, PUBLIC HOUSING, HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA. I THINK IT IS MY NEW ROTTEN NABES; AS LAST TIME THE FIRE TRUCK WAS HERE, LOTS OF SHIT SEEMED TO BE ONGOING RIGHT NEAR ME, ON MY SIXTH FLOOR.





HERE COMES THE FIRE TRUCK BACK AT 10:54 AM, DAYLIGHT TIME. MY LIFE HAS BEEN 60.3 YEARS OF FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN, AND SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ALARM AGAIN, HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED. IT IS FOUR MINUTES SHY OF ELEVEN. NO PEACE FOR ME EVER, NOT HERE; AGENTS FALCON AND CONDOR, FROM THE 'UFO THE COVER UP DOCUMENTARY', IN 1988, ON THE WPIX TELEVISION SHOW, OF NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THERE IS A GOD, IT REALLY DOES HAVE TO BE THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







MARCH 8, 2015,

LATE SUNDAY MORNING AT 10:58,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 71 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY-----(H71/L-69) FORECAST HIGH-78.

HUMIDITY IS 66%, FEELING 76 DEGREES.

WIND IS NE AT 5, GUSTING TO 17.











The fire company is gone again, and my noisy rotten nabes are yelling and going in and out. Life in fucking public housing SUCKS-SUCKS-SUCKS-SUCKS-AND FUCKING CUNT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Some folks have all the cunt chewing luck in life, and get rich and are happy. It is the mother fuckiGN rich who tell us poor slobs, shit and lies to keep competition with them down; “Money isn't everything”, “Money doesn't buy happiness”, and shit along these lines. Well, don't you mother fucking believe it. Try getting them to part with a penny of theirs, EVEN when they have seriously wronged you and owe you, and steal from you! The EW for example, has stolen billions and billions of dollars from me, and I make that claim very boldly, right here on this blog; without any legal fear of reprisal from them. I would love to have my fucking cunt day in court with these diseased fart sniffing slobs.







The news is discussing the statistical increase in heart attacks on the day following the change to daylight savings time, and as well all know, is today. So the MILITUFORCE sure can't wait to try and mother fucking exacerbate shit for me, to hopefully GET MINE; huh GAP world??????????? Where is the disbelieving mother fuckiGN press when you need them to cunt lapping bend half an ear in your direction; I ask my clit chewing self, right about now, kind people, YO?????????















I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 16













I will say this dam much, world; Sir Pope, Mister President, and any powerful celebrity, or wealthy billionaires; who may ever just happen to freaking stumble on to this blog, and think that he or she was blessed to have a day of laughs and humor at my expense: I am way way way more important to someone, or something, who is way more powerful than you could ever even dream of being; or else all of this, in a consistent 60 year plus pattern; just simply put; could not be happening. It is as logical to see this truth, as anything that the great one and only, and now, none and historically, Mister Star Trek Spock; could ever be referring to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you stop and cogitate and meditate a moment or two, you won't be able to help seeing this really power house incredible fucking reality. It is mind blowing. So who then am I?






Well, as Mizz Montgomery of the great sixties sitcom TV-show said on one particular episode, to her hubby, regarding what his mother in law could do to him if he makes her angry with him, ''The possibilities are endless'', as to just why I am being put through this. If the authorities don't think that I get it, when they always ask me, “Mister Mohr, why would anyone be doing this to you”, they are wrong. I totally see it from their perspective. I totally get their view point about this. If they don't mother fucking cock sucking think that I have asked myself this same thing a trillion times over by now, then they are beyond stupid and pitiful themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





But taking something that PP said to me back when we were operating that asinine pathetic little music indie label; 'Studio Park Records', in those last two years of the previous century; about the time paradox and if somehow someone who can time travel, knows that I am responsible for some huge shit like the end of humanity or anything on that large scale, this and only this would explain what I claim is happening all around me for an entire dam ass lifetime, and he was totally correct. It really is the only ''Montgomery-Possibility'' (OMP) as I may refer to this in a shortened abbreviation following this blog.







Also, I notice that every mother fuckiGN time I get a super new way of playing roulette for gain, coming to my attention; things blow. They blew when I made consistent money playing roulette using the parallel event system, in 1986, also. It's as fucking if some force, SIR HALL, is vehemently against my ever making anything at all. Dave Roth used to say it over and over back in the past century and millennium, ''They won't even allow us a minimum wage job and a clunker car without persecuting us to fucking death''. So do a little better than that, just a little, and it's mother fucking World War One Hundred. So then the question still surfaces endlessly, and always will of course. WHY? There is no escape from that question popping up to rear its totally mother fucking head. And if I had any real answers, I would not be in this long sunk boat, a mile below the crushing black depths of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So then one obviously conclusion does indeed pop up that still doesn't provide this magic answer of who what why and all of that, but does shine some kind of light into all of this amazing horror. No matter what I do or how hard I try, not only can;t I seem to break out of this curse from mother fuckiGN hell, but I cannot ever get even ONE STEP CLOSER to getting to the bottom of just what is really going on, and who is responsible for it all happening to me. So obviously, knowing this, would cure the entire situation and break the curse. A child of moron mind level could see this, with a ton of snot in its dam nose for crissake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













My Photo







© 2006-2015 MOUNTAINPEN'S BLOG FROM HELL







The first fucking dirty bastard who says, the reason you can't do this Mountainpen, is because you need to get your head fixed, will be boiled in fucking lizard oil and then baked in a stew along with Progressive Flo, in her next life. If any of you had been there with David and me all those fucking years, you would know just how real this all is, and that fixing our brains has as much to do with all of this as trying to rationally talk a hungry lion or bear or shark out of tearing you limb from cunt lapping limb out in the middle of nowhere. Ouch my nose, Marsha Macy NBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We know, Dave knew, I still do. Anyone who refuses to give me the benefit of the doubt can burn in fucking hot eternal horrible HELLFIRE!!!!







You missed me disease eating slob Jane Fishface Whorefondabitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA-HA.







55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 and that is for even trying to hurt me again when I am down this low, and burning with fire; and definitely NOT ''SO'' GLAD. You're a total rotten witch for what you did to me that night at the ball-park, Jane Shit Fonda. You';re more than a monster slapper. To tell you what you are, I would want to be sure that no one else was alive to ever hear my horrible despicable language, and that is how bad it would be and it would go on for a month, Mizz power-muscles.







WeatherBug has determined that your computer does not have the application needed to allow it to run the Interactive Sky Chart.
Please take a moment to download the JavaTM application from SUN MicrosystemsTM. The process is safe and easy. Just follow the instructions below:





People wonder why we all stay so poor. The world suckers us in and we are all so stupid. Oh it's only another 3-99, another 19-95, put it on your card, oh it's only this and only that, and one day we all wake up owing THEM, the capitalist pig establishment, OUR FUCKING SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one perfect example right here, forget the dam sky chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But be stupid and don't listen to anything I say; as they sure love that; and deep down inside, I know that you know, that I AM TOTALLY 100 FUCKING PERCENT CORRECT HERE; GREAT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment