Thursday, March 19, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 7


























































HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 7























Good old maintenance peeps are in ex-nabe-Stan's friggin' apartment again. It began around ten this morning. He must have left that place in totally deplorable condition to warrant this much repair and general maintenance. He was an extremely odd duck, somewhat likable, but very hard to get a true real accurate read on, in the nearly four years that I knew the man. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!





























MARCH 19, 2015,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 10:45,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 76 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE ON THE DAY-----(H-76/L-61)

HUMIDITY IS 82%, IT FEELS LIKE 80 DEGREES.

WIND IS N AT A CALM 4, WITH NO GUSTS.



























Some wild hyperspace interactions to say the least, are really coming into my conscious memories, (I'm really remembering some wild ass dreams) these days. This has been through the majority of our now closing out winter, as this is the final full day of it and spring will begin at some time during the day cycle of tomorrow. I was in a very large swimming pool, an Olympic sized pool most likely. People were throwing cellphones at each other in very angry demeanor's, and then one was not caught and sunk and was broken, and the person then instantly flipped out on the dude that threw it after retrieving it and re-surfacing and seeing that it indeed was totally broken. Then I suddenly as the exploratron I was in this parallel reality; had jumped into the thrower, and this nutcase was coming after me to really fuck me up. I became aware of all of my Morianity and things that I know over here in this reality, and instantly flashed out of that body and into the body of the female lifeguard, a giant blond amazon of at least six-six, and about 200 pounds of solid and steroidal looking muscle, from neck to calves. Then I took over her, and blew my whistle, and suddenly knew the name of this guy, who was charging the other guy, and about to inflict some serious bodily harm. As I approached, I could hear him screaming as well and saying many different phone numbers that now were forever lost thanks to that imbecile that he was chasing through the water. Then a loud crash in the pool came from the ceiling and as I looked up, I came out of the experience, and realized the reality sound transfer was the maintenance crew fucking around again in Stan's vacant frikkin' apartment.



    • Image result for images free funny faces



















Back off me, you mother fucking mouse-jump-hacker scum sucking milf muff diving filth bags!










    • Image result for images free funny faces




''FUNNY-FUNNY-FUNNY, SHEILA FRANKLIN''.





















My Photo





MY LIFE IS TOTAL FUCKING ENDLESS HELL



MARK WAYNE MOHR



(C) BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN (BOM) 2006-2015











bang bang bang bang bang, living here is more fun than a barrel of, no I won't post a photo of them, but I was going to simply frikkin' say (monkey's)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Before the hacking and banging, I was going to tell you that in this wild hyperspace experience, this was Poolroy, only he was about 24 or so and heard him telling his friends this and some other things, not bloggable. That towel-seepage thing again.





REAL DAM FUNNY, THIS WHOLE WORLD!

    • Image result for images free funny faces










Mister Vitteritti, and Mister Callio; here's a dam flower for you guys. Go arm wrestle each other for it.













The magic chain and the magic BOB (Book-Of-Beach). How does Russell Thaxton and Richard Marcucci all fit into this shit? Well, just so that powerful puncher Scott Frazier doesn't accuse me of writing too much dam bull-shavic, from here to great wonderful Mother-Russia, back in 1969; let me just say that very soon, I am going to really tell you some shit about this chain. It is not a chain of bondage. It is not a symbolic way of imprisoning me such as when Sarah Callio put me up in lighthouses in so many parallel universes, and right here in this one,locked me up at her great ACMUA water company back in 2000, while I was with the sixties rock star, Billy Harner. The website to the water company seems to be hard for this computer to get to, gee I wonder why. It comes up as an empty domain selling a bunch of cars or the gods only fucking know what, but here is Harner's site for anyone who may wish to take a quick sneak peak, YO, http://www.billyharner.com/ and thank you lovely Microsoft lightbulb, yes, I created a link here, imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no, we are not chained together in bondage, but linked together in forever or in eternity. There is no time that I have not known and been with, the ALMIGHTY LORDESS KRASSLE, whom you all know as countless other names, with the silly word 'GOD' being one of them, totally insulting, it is dog in reverse, but then, she loves dogs and don't ever let the great Scylla-Jehovah SAR-AH (LORD-ESS) tell you otherwise, great folks!













































JEWELLY WHITE'S SECOND CALENDAR, DAY 0002, 5:21 P.







HOW DID THE MAYAN'S KNOW ABOUT MORIANITY, AND ITS FINAL DAY, SO LONG AGO? This will be explored later on.











1983 was when they tried to off me with the mysterious glandular condition that I'll suffer with for the rest of my life, and I know well, that I'm not the only one in America, who is suffering with undiagnosed and totally unknown mysterious illnesses, sometimes referred to by the medical professionals, as idiopathic conditions. But if the chemtrails and the illnesses that result was all that was so totally outlandish and mysterious and unexplainable; that would in and of itself, be quite bad enough, but wait folks, oh no, there's a whole lot more stuff that is every bit as horrible and totally unknown, with no explanation even being close to the horizon of our collective understanding. Let's talk about it. The WOMO-MILITUFORCE went to painstaking and agonizing trouble for 8-10 months give or take, to do everything that it took; in order to prevent me from being able to post up the old song, that was remade from 1983; with the new 2012 song lyrics, onto the Youtube, called; “You'll Be Crossing Over”, onto my paulaking2011 channel. I tried for nearly a year, and it was not seemingly a possible feat for me to accomplish, something ten to twelve year old's think of as no more difficult a thing to do than getting on or off of their dam school buses each day, right Sat Sam Trinidad Wide-turn? The video-link even though nobody cares about ever going and hearing the song is as follows:






© MARK WAYNE MOHR 1983-2012




Well now it is 2015, and the song is long gone. WEEEEEEEEEEE! I see you;re still doing tires, Arthur Crane, SSSSSSSOOOOOO!



















Now a little 2012 PIP must be reexamined here, or going on with chains and dreams and glowing skies and glittering sights and booming sounds and weird distant Chicago family, would be meaningless and to quote the science channel, quite 'moaningless' as well. 'WO', to quote Billy Harner the great!!!!!!!!!!! So let us get into the topic of second mystery, and there are dozens, just pertaining to this one lousy rotten little techno-pop redone song from nearly 30 years ago now. Before I do get into this a little bit, all day chemtrails were there this week and weekend for the most part, stuffing up my fucking nose, causing throat irritation and inability to clear the throat completely, and general overall wheeziness and weakness. My engineer, Ryan, will have this stuff down and off of the public arena forever by middle January when he gets his new movie project completed, so if you don't ever want to see how I took an old telephone conversation, and made a beautiful musical harmony track from it, electronically, then be that way, don't click and don't listen, go on missing things that are so wild and unexplainable, that it makes any ideas about ET, or ghosts popping into houses, and haunting them; pale in comparison, just as would a candle flame, five inches off of the surface of the sun. Still, the point of major mystery is as follows: If this evil force, the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE all ready knew that I would be wasting my time since they can use so many numerous methods of stifling me and my ability to get any viewers whatsoever onto any of my Youtube postings, then why give me all that hassle that was preventing me from posting the stuff up there, in the first place? This is more of a paradox and irony than the famous 'time traveler shooting his own grandfather back in time' paradox, and you all know I speak the truth, whether you wish to deny it or not. Do any of you know the secret creed hanging on the most secret and sacred walls of forbidden entry by anyone without many many various types of ''McGuire-ID-of 2-7-97? I'll write it in right now, but BE CAREFUL, TD pal of mine, Mister Regis Philbin. Please. You have no idea just who some of your new twisted friends really are or WHO, my pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, just because all of Morianity is over, MAYANS, my recording my life as a LIVE JOURNAL, WILL ONLY TERMINATE, WHEN ARNIE COMES BAHCK AND HAS THE BALLS TO TCOB. Until then, I will go on telling everything that is going on, it is only 'SAFE JOURNAL' that is now over; and all of this is a safe journal, hopefully anyway. Remember peeps, two words that should dispel any doubt whatsoever, you may have, that you truly have an ounce of real freedom in this new weird odor G-20 system of theirs; and those two words are, and always will be; Eminent Domain. Translation, we own it all, and you, you just rent and hope we continue extending our great high benevolence upon you, as if we should ever choose to stop; we will make it illegal for you to take another breath, and then you're totally screwed.




THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment