Sunday, March 1, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 7








When Does Spring Begin?---------DAM SOON!





Most people consider the first day of spring to be the Spring Equinox.

I know that I sure do; oh great THE WEATHER BUG!





More silly changes in this absurd new generation!























































I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 7

























When I took the local rockin-roll celebrity of the sixties, Mister Billy Harner, to the great ACMUA, or Sarah Martin-O-EZ's water Company, in 2000; she locked the gate on us and imprisoned us for a while. Since this is public property, I presume this was a warning, just to scare us, and it worked. I was scared out of my mother fucking mind at light speed squared!!!!!!!! She can be a very mean powerful goddess, but I'll always think of our very rocky eternally relationship as, to quote the DSM-5, a LHR, (Love-Hate-Relationship). WEEEEEEEEE!










Yes pretty MS Light-Bulb; I know that I just created a link, YO YO YO YO YO YO. Thank you, dudes and duddesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






























Those puke swallowing Callio's really hate my fucking guts, as do the McGuire's and the King's; and I guess the whole dam fucking clan of them; am I right or not about this; Ron, John, Ken, and Pam???!!!!???!!!!???!!!!???!!!!???!!!!???!!!!









Holy hot pepper piss, lads and lassies, what is the world coming to for me, and you?













Stay Connected Follow UsNews feed

Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.


Florida Toll Free Numbers:
- Fraud Hotline 1-866-966-7226
- Lemon Law 1-800-321-5366



Florida's 500th Anniversary































Wow do I fucking hate hackers, criminals, trouble makers; and down right mean fucking spirited people. But then, they all hate me; so it evens shit all out, I suppose; lovely world. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











MARCH 2, 2015,

EARLY MONDAY MORNING AT 12:26,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 70 DEGREES FNHT.

WINDS ARE ESE AT 4, WITH GUSTS TO 23.

TEMPERATURE RANGE TODAY, (H-81/L-70)

HUMIDITY IS 90%, FEELING 69.



These readings taken at the Fort Pierce Airport. Who lives at the airport however, Lenny Deathneedles Wildreams?



















Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. Hey there Bill and Joann Marney. I beat all of them to Mars, huh Captain Christopher. Tell'em Mister Neem!







Back at the great Church Farm School, in the early autumn of 1971, I asked Mike McNulty, how much they pay us at the print shop where we were working. He thought it amusing to tell me:



AHA-AHA-AHA $1.380 an hour.

AHA-AHA-AHA $1.380 an hour.

AHA-AHA-AHA $1.380 an hour.

AHA-AHA-AHA $1.380 an hour.

AHA-AHA-AHA $1.380 an hour.







Like fucking W—O—W!!!!!!!!!!!





Times change so quickly. I was going to say, ''oh what a pretty light-bulb pussy you are, you are''; as in the old fairy tale. Now, I would be thought of as a dirty old man. In the early sixties, you could be happy and 'gay', without being homosexual. But shit fucking changes, my great people. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! It was rare to be someone with a criminal record back then as well. Goddess sake, is anybody not in the Criminal Justice System any more? Holy dam shit water, YO BRO.









No matter how you look at all of this, great folks, one thing created the ESS and all else from there, and it wasn't Princess Leah, Darkvader, or Luke Sky Russwalker, but rather, Hall's dam fawces.



Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.

Hall's dam fawces.





How I'll always remember Boxer Hall in late 1980 shouting down Jefferson Street in Camden, New Jersey with his pals and coworkers, at the Mac Andrews & Forbes Licorice Plant; and then when I returned back there to work security a decade later, he was saying to someone who told him some real weird shit that had just happened in his life, and with his accent included, he said, “You must be in with the fawces”. He meant the Star Wars Forces, of course. WEEEEEEEEE!!!! Oh yes folks, a lot is going on and it seems this will be the dam status quo for me forever in this life as Mark Wayne Mountainpen Mohr. I'll be asking my KITTY-GAGA all about this god dam shit, and much much much much more. But still, LENNY BRISCOE, sir! Airport forecasts, driving on parkways, parking on driveways, turnpikes being straight roads without a lot of turns, and so on and so forth, one weird nonsensical thing after another. And then along came my awareness in adulthood, that I had blocking out the great and powerful ALMIGHTY GODDESS, LORDESS (SARAH) STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE of the Astral Plane, or the (realm of the PLANK). Cut me a break there, Margie Leo and Professor Michio Kaku-NYU, pweeeeeeeeeze with lots of pwetty sugar all over it and on top of it.



















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




























No comments:

Post a Comment