Monday, March 30, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 27






HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 27









I am very tired. I am on a high dosage of other OTC stuff that is aiding me a small bit in fighting the symptoms of my hypothyroidism, these being lots of anxiety, inability to function normally, and so on. This leaves me tired, but chocking with less severity and less other bad symptoms that make one feel really horrible. I am not taking the two anti-psych drugs that the psychiatrist prescribed to me back last Friday up in Vero Beach at the Treasure Coast Behavior Health Center. But I did learn a huge thing from the head sike-dock there. It seems another huge alteration occurred in the medical industry, right after going to my doctor who jokingly I refer to as Doctor Omar; and you need to be made aware of what this all was about. It is more ME being covertly MURDERED, if you want it all summed up in a short true sentence. But here is what happened. As you know, no doctor can write the medication that I took for 31 years, at a 28 milligram weekly dosage. But during my last visit to the doctor, up to about half of this was still permitted. Anything 14 Mg weekly and up is considered to be a ''psychiatric dosage''. I was not even going to get that, but rather, a mere 7Mg weekly or one milligram tablet each day before retiring to bed. I was willing to take a 75% dosage cut, after being on this for 31 years, and having about ten of my conditions totally cured with virtually zero bad side effects. But that wasn't good enough you see, for my MILITUFORCE ENEMIES, kind people. They want me dead and slowly lingering in agony until death eventually must come. To accomplish that, I need a full cut off. So after I left Doctor Omar's office on the first week in February, about two months ago, with a promise to fill this medicine so that I could pick it up at my local Walgreen's Pharmacy, on Ohio Avenue and US Highway 1 intersection; only this never came and I would keep trying to get it, and nothing. The dirt bag doctor would never tell me what happened, to me at least, proving a huge evil monstrous collusion was indeed quite real, and going on around me; between my own doctor, who is supposed to be looking out for me and my health; and the medical community, and their murderous power structure establishment. Now, the medical establishment power structures, all quickly got together and forever wipe out my being able to live in America. The doctor group that I was with, only does computer pharmaceutical phone in orders, no more paper-scrips. So right after my appointment two months back, I may have left there, with Doctor Omar promising to allow me to have my 1Mg daily Lorazepam meds; but the law was then changed again, making writing this medication on notebook prescription pads, the only way for it to be prescribed; knowing that my particular medical people refuse doing that. They would never tell me this, but I learned all of this last Friday, over at the sike ward appointment. So whoever parked next to my car with that million dollar looking van that obviously slipped that flier-note, underneath my drivers side windshield wiper; already knew about the law, and was there to further let me know I would just be wasting my time going to the Behavior Health Clinic, back last Friday. They were right on the money. This is why for the past twenty-thirty years, I sit back and don't even try doing anything any more. I can't win. I am in an oppressive evil empire, where I have very powerful enemies, whose number one motive and goal and reason for getting up in the dam morning, is to wipe me out and destroy my entire life, every single facet of it; and do it totally covertly and invisibly, of course!







If you don't GET IT yet, that I can try and try and try forever, and not ever be able to do one little thing, be it socially, be it financially, you name it, education as in what happened to me at the computer class up at the Harvest place, back in 2011, be it medically, in 1983, 1984, 2014, and 2015, and on and on and on and on, this could go, and no there, hacker trash; not AN-DON. Save a place for me over in wonderful Russia, Mister ES. I need to escape this land of horrors myself, and you of all people sir; know this is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Jane fucking Whore Slutbag Notfondauonebit just cunt chewing nailed me with HER ONES ASSAULT.



































MARCH 31, 2015,

TUESDAY MORNING AT 12:13,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 54 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 93%, IT FEELS LIKE 53 DEGREES.

RANGE ON MONDAY---------(H-73/L-46)

NEAR CALM ENE WINDS OCCASSIONALLY GUSTING TO 8.



































I learned what happened to the few possessions that belonged to me rightfully and legally, back when I escaped the Stockholm Syndrome Kidnapping in middle December of 2009, up in Jersey, and ran away in the dead of night, down here to Fort Pierce, Florida. Ann called a Good Will store that we all used to go to a lot, up in Hammonton-Berryville, New Jersey. They went a truck and took everything, my tapes, audio and video, my electronic stuff, and numerous things. Ann kept my 5,000 dollar television set for herself, and her son Joe came and took my gigantic stereo system. So just as I found a VHS tape at my local Fort Pierce Good Will Store that once was made 20 years ago by a distant cousin and other distant family people, many other people have unfathomable things that once were mine, and now, are forever gone and lost to me. Good Will gave some of my video tapes to the Salvation Army. How do I know that? This will be a real horse buck for you, and below you are tons of jagged rocks. I no sooner came to this town and was living in the northern part of it in a section called 'White City'. The maintenance man at the RV and Mobile Home Park, called Manatee Park, on Route US Highway 1, a dude by the name of Danny; gave me a TV that someone just left in a trailer when they disappeared in the night without paying their rent. He knew I was living here with nothing but the clothes on my back. He told me where I could get for just a few dollars, at a local pawn shop, a cheapo little DVD-VCR machine. I also purchased the connecting wires at a cut rate dollar store place for two dollars. I plugged the machines in, and was good to go for watching any DVD or VHS stuff. The trouble was I had nothing. I began getting the fifty cent tapes here and there at the local Salvation Army, and I rented other movies on tape or DVD at the local library, after joining. It amazes me but they allowed me to join with my New Jersey Driver License. I'll bet in just the past few years, things have changed for the worst, and I would have been screwed. I had no money at all to change tags, and fortunately, no one bothered me until I moved out of white City an dup into the hood of 26th Street and Avenue E, and through social worker April Lee, was able to eventually get my tags and drive legally. It wasn't like I was driving on a bad license, and was planning to use 'deny-ability', if ever stopped before I could make good. But thank the fire gods that never needed to happen. We all know that ignorance to the law is never an excuse for it being violated. Still, this excuse was all I had, and thank heaven; I never needed to use it. It is OK for them to murder me using my medical condition against me ever since 1983, but don't let me so much as breathe bad breath on some officer of the court. As stated before, if you don't get the movie called, “JFK” with director Oliver Stone, with Kevin Costner, made in 1992; then you are missing out on how these blogs are telling you such a powerful and true story here.



I have officially changed doctors, the primary care providing doctor of (PCP). I have a new one. If this one will not allow me to take a half mill pill every eight hours, under the psychiatric dosage, as it works out to 1.5 Mg daily, then I am going to do all that I can to get him to examine and treat me for my thyroid. If this fails however, in middle April; then I must make an appointment up in Jacksonville at Mayo Clinic. If that fails, I need to pack up for TJ, MEXICO; and from there; see what I can do about getting far away from this horrible place, that hates me so much, and then renounce my citizenship, and hope to be received in some nation that is not favorable to the United States. I never asked for this war with these scoundrels from hell, but people; I sure have found myself in it; and I do not plan on going out without a fight.



























Now another powerful punch is coming ,in this hard hitting one-two-combo punch, so get ready to kiss the mat, my friends. Both the 17 day and the 27 day in March, had extremely weird page hit results, according to the stats up on my dashboard at the Google owned Blogger Web-site. One day, and you all saw this as I posted it; I had a spike go up like the Tower of Babel, and on the other day, I had a totally zero count. Hay, I am not going to force people to take more notice to coincidences. I cannot change you, nor do I want to. Besides, you may disagree with me, and be the one who is right. See how open minded I can be, despite my dam knowing the extremely high mathematical odds, for my being the one who is correct about this?????? People defy high odds constantly every time they win a huge lottery jackpot like MM and PB. I actually want to be wrong. But I know I am right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please try seeing this logically, kind folks. Being wrong would only serve to make my life a whole lot better in the long run. I would love to be dam ass wrong.







Last night I had powerful interactions. I cannot pull up too many details. It had a lot of parts to it, and a lot of fogged out parts that made it very mysterious. I met some goddess and I don't just mean a gorgeous beyond hot giant young girl. I mean some real goddess came right to me and told me she was a goddess, and even showed me that she was with certain things she was able to do. She and I were both in a large vehicle like a private bus, and she insisted that I go with her to speak to someone. We got to some place up north where I used to live, and we got out and went to some place I never saw before. A few minutes later, the door opens and in walks the girl that back in 1989 was the registered owner of the DMV New Jersey license plate, “Italy 7”. This is the driver who harassed me back when I was living at 1102 Robin Hill, my second of three stays at this apartment complex, called ROBIN HILL. She told me I am lucky she didn't beat my ass for getting in her way that day back late in the eighties. I told her I was only driving normally down Evesham Road southerly after crossing the White Horse Pike, and you were screwing with me, and wanting me to somehow go faster when all of the cars ahead of me were moving slowly, and I had nothing to do with setting the pace of the road. She then walked over to me and grabbed my hair hard, pulled it, and spit right on my nose. She said no one gives this family any bullshit. I stood up to walk out of the room that I was in, the slobber drooping down and falling off the bottom of my nose onto my chin and still dripping. I walked out onto a place I never was at, and kept walking, wondering why the goddess who led me into this mess, wasn't following me. Suddenly I was just back in the apartment I was living in from that era of my life, 1102 Robin Hill. I was standing inside but the apartment was not mine, and was all decorated differently with stuff I had never seen before. The goddess who refused to tell me her name, finally sat down on a couch that was bright red, totally ostentatious looking for the rest of the furniture and the white pained walls of the apartment. I sat down and she took my hand. She smirked and giggled and finally said to me that ESS does not just do the few things that I have been made privy too, but numerous other things as well. When I begged her to be more specific, she said that if I close my eyes, I'll find myself back in 1973, in my old Oaklyn apartment on Oakland Avenue. I did this and instantly, there I was, only not sitting but laying on my bed in my bedroom. The calendar was the same one I had hanging on my wall, and it said, 1973. My windows were wide open, the drapes pulled out, and I could see clearly, the street outside. A car came driving down the small street, and the radio inside of the car, was playing Bill Cosby's brand new hit song, “The Candyman Can”, and this was as clear as me sitting here right now tying this to my blog. Then a voice came out of nowhere, and it was not the goddess who indirectly brought me back to 1973 and to this apartment, but of Diana, my Lightning. She began showing me a simple trick to do for transporting myself 24 hours ahead or behind my current actual time, any time that I ever may wish to do that. It was child's play. It seemed so simple and was beyond cool, and it worked. But after coming out of the experience; my knowledge was not there. I have all the feelings, and I have all the memory of this experience; but I do not have the entire package brought back from that parallel universe. It was so dam easy to do. This really took you there physically, it was sort of a trance but it was more than a trance. You really did travel. It involved a small little gismo however, and I do remember that much. In fact, the gismo needs to be attached to a landline telephone. I do not remember too much more, other than this was major.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.







Pageviews today
12
Pageviews yesterday
74
Pageviews last month
2,103
Pageviews all time history
80,728







Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers














No comments:

Post a Comment