Monday, March 2, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 8

LOTS OF STRANGE COMPUTER HACKING, MY UNIT WAS JUST ENTERED WITHOUT MY DOOR BEING KNOCKED ON, AND THE REASON IS ON THIS BLOG, RIAA AND RIAH KALIO, IPYT, GREAT FOLKS, AND HERE COMES THE FUCKING DEATH ANGFEL, OH MIGHTY GREAT POPE, SIR!!!!!!!!!

















I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE







CHAPTER 8



















MY MOUSE JUMP FUCKING HACK IS REAL BAD LATELY, AND TODAY TOO, SHERIFF KM, PAM BONDI FLORIDA AG, FBI AGENT STEVE CARUSO AND EX-LANDLORD UP IN HAMMONTON-BERRYVILLE, JERSEY. OF COURSE I NEED MY PAL FROM DAN MACKEY'S CLASS AT THE WORMHOLE COOLEY HALL, TO ALSO BE QUITE AWARE OF THIS MAJOR NASTY HACKING PROBLEM, ILLEGALLY CAUSING ME HELL AND DISRUPTING MY LIFE IN VIOLATION OF LAW, IF NONE OTHER THAN A LIFE PATTERN OF PERSECUTION AND HARASSMENT. I SPEAK OF THE GREAT BOB MCDOWELL, THE NOW ''GAP'' CHAIRMAN-DIRECTOR OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION. AS TELEVISION STAT-COMMEDIAN MISTER STEVE HARVEY PUTS IT A LOT ON THE FAMILY-FEUD SHOW, ''YOU LOOK GREAT ON TV''. PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME UP HERE IN THE DAM FUTURE, THE WAY DOZENS OF NOW GREATS ALL HAVE, JOHNNY FUCKER FASTER JOKER BOB, T-A-N-K-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W-O-W.

















I don't joke about the fact that times should not change so fast, so that people cannot be permitted to enjoy their reasonably length of lifetime without being outdated and tossed to the winds or guilty of being OLD. A great example is the story of “The Owl and the Pussy-Cat”. If you tried to print that innocent little story on blogging sites such as 'UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES', it would look like, “The Owl and the *****-Cat”. I suppose that Japan's great mighty electronics corporation of the nineteen seventies, if still there and running, the Matsashita Corp; would be left alone, since large sites normally scan names of global companies and tell their software programs not to visually bleep out letters that form curse words, so long as it is a legitimate named global outfit. I'm almost sure I remember trying it and it was allowed by the UM-Blog Site. But I am also sure that if a blogger said, “Boy do I love that wonderful Matsashita Corporation, the filtering software would kick it. This is why a lot of my blogs during 2008 and 2009, at Wordpress and Blogger, had words like shirt, as in I don't give a dam shirt what he said. The world knew I meant shit, but I had to add a letter-R. Kind of the process perhaps, that brought back some memories of my old 1983 ''GITYA'' song, as in putting the letter C back before the letter B, or the letter G before the letter B, and so forth. There are those who deny the moon-landing, the Holocaust, and other such things. They have that right, and I'd fight to my death to this very day, on any global battlefield, to protect their rights. But I'll tell you all now, they're way nuttier than any of you could ever accuse me of being. I have real facts, real proofs, and real shit and shirt, did happen to me. If the power and authority of the globe, insist on endlessly refusing to be involved in anything that they don't have power over, such as what pertains to the 'saucer-syndrome of New Mexico' and all that sprang forth from this, then no one can change that pathetic reality, least of all powerless little me. But all of those who are indeed into the Agent Falcon/Condor Alien and Saucer deal, they know more than anyone else, just what I am and have been, up against, all of my life, with all of my horrendous monstrous problems and woes, dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I speak of making my point here, not in the reality of my particular stuff, or theirs, for that matter. The ESS is what is doing all of it, and even they don't want to hear my shit-shirt. So go figure that little DRIVEWAY-PARKWAY-TURNPIKE deal out, mister and Misses Ironies Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















THE WEATHER BUG---NIGHT SCENES, LOVELY!



Night Scenes













Only the reflection of my beautiful moon displays in the lake here. But in a few hours, Diana my endless love, you will be all full and shining down on me, your little boy who loves you so very much!









WELL, IT SEEMS I AM IN ATLANTIC CITY IN PARALLEL UNIVERSES EVERY TIME I GO TO SLEEP LATELY. Bob McGuire and Frank Callio tried to beat me up outside of a restaurant that does not or never did for that matter, exist over here in this universe. Suddenly Victoria Callio appeared on the scene and yelled at them to stop knocking me around. I got up bloody and trying to stand but was rocking quite a bit, or as the boxing profession would say, I was trying to work the cobwebs off me; and then she said to me that my hair is as gorgeous as it was back in 1970. I thanked her and then she said, remember those initials to my name and the license plate stuff all around you in 1997 back in your universe. I thought I'd go the toilet in my pants. I shook my head in the affirmative. She then proceeded to go on with these words. You and your samplers and vocoders, ooders-ooders-ooders. I woke up and cried like a little baby, and had no control over it. Then five minutes later it came to me, if I remove the dam initials in Vicki and in Callio, you know, ''V-C'', from the word 'vocoder', you are left with the word, 'ooder'. While typing this, loud shouting came out of nowhere in my hallway at quarter shy of three. Then you won't believe what happened. No knock came on the door, but two young maintenance crew guys just opened up my door. They apologized and told me they have the wrong unit. Wow, that never happened in all of the time that I have lived here; Sheriff and RM-DM. You can verify this on the surveillance tapes, it was 2:44:37 PM 03-02-2015. Wow. Glad I wasn't jacking off to some lovely doll on my DVR player. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But look at what was getting fuckiGN typed up when that went down, WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very difficult for me not to believe this is all real. The problem for me is, and I recognize this totally and absolutely; it is difficult for the mental health industry not to see me as a lunatic filled with delusions and psychosis's. Unlike them, I DO understand my plight, in all directions of truth! The real joke here however, is on the universe, despite all things always working negatively out for me, lovely Twinbay. I just tell the truth, sorry, big beautiful girl from EHC, NJ, USA!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it was my powerful wealthy cuzz who first seemed to know a lot of this, then had it put on a non Vicki Callio system, proving that this was all real long before my trip to Florida, and I am starting to think, it was long before my daughter even graduated from dam HHS up on the island. Who can know the great secrets of the Macy Bunch, but I will eventually choose a side, lovely Jan! IPYT. If you think I shed a single tear over no more thanx-2-givens meals with you, COUSIN, then think again. WHAAAAAA!!!!!







Where are you when I need you Hammonton, NJUSA Judge Frank Rasso? Remember in your office that day when we spoke casually. I wanted so bad to beg you on bended knee to help me to escape this family from non VICKI CALLIO HELL, but as always, it seems that I was totally fucking TRUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEIN?????????? All savants know—The End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment