Saturday, March 21, 2015

HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 12








HALLS WALLS, CHAPTER 12









Thank you for the 80,000 views, kind Blogaud. Every ten thousand views produces a thank you in writing like this, and then a real treat. A big secret I sit on until the next milestone TEN-K page-hit is reached. Here is the biggie I've been sitting on and waiting for 80,000 PH to finally spill the beans to you all about. And yes, I have already, a bigger one than this for the 90, and a mind bender, if I am alive, for the hundred-K.









FOR RIGHT NOW, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS CASES, ELMER FWUD BWO! The reason that memory is best trained with methods using association, is because this is exactly how the human brain is wired to receive its signals, in and by way of a very interesting series of comparisons, almost similar to that of machine mind or computers, that no the difference between voltage on or 1, and voltage off or 0. This all fits into the huge thing that I will only open up on this blog, but will get way more into in following ones, association of memories with each other, that is. It is even why McNulty always screwed with me and went, “AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA” all the time, to me, and no one else. It is also why the great Jurist, BOB and not the already burned up BOOK OF THE BEACH, beat me up at that shitty fucking private school and caused me to run away that night, and got caught by Head-Master Mister Breyers Ice Cream majority stick holder himself, Dock Shriner, Senior, or Junior, I forget which one now, nor 'could I care in the least' ,oh great Oranthal J. Simpson!







Please don't think I haven't put of this together, all you sharks out here from the M2 FAWCE! Aunt Ruth, Aunt Ruth, Gloucester! Only this ain't brand new truths, or keys to any kingdoms, oh great and mighty non-trivial Daniel Mackey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, back to Cooley Hall and out of Church Farm School, to fill my destiny with Bob McDowell, of the Federal Communications Commission. Yes, they are using the WD-HACK and MJ-HACK on me sir and pal from 1972, a year after McNulty and his funny papers, so HEE HAW Jimmy Stuart and Donna Reed. I know I wish I'd never been born, Clarence Angels!











By the way MJ stands for Mouse-Jump, and WD stands for Word-Disappearing, HACKS! The big secret is coming, following the PIP weather and date page.







MARCH 21, 2015,

SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:53,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS 82 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY------(H-83/L-68).

HUMIDITY IS 69%, FEELING LIKE 87 DEGREES.

ENE WINDS ARE AT 8, GUSTING TO 9.

















When I was out on some routine errands a year and a half ago or so, someone broke into this apartment here, and illegally broke a lot of my electronics. This is not a new event with me, it has happened many times before, with my rights being trampled on by the FBI's great almighty 'FISA' (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act). More MJ-HACKING, FCC, Bob McDowell, gee I'm fucking cunt lapping ''shocked and surprised'', to quote our great and late disco diva, DONNA SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank Callio had some great telephone numbers in his day, along with Comcast, go ahead; do it Gloucester-Sharks McNulty. Am I wrong about this, great Winnie Hicks of Flatliners, the child Winnie that is, and that old rope game number thing, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, perfect angel, huh RAW! Gee was white hot Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















So back to being illegally fucked with by my own dam fucking government. I don't cvare if they come in, but NO COURT AND NO LAW gives these goons the mother fucking right to break my electronic stuff, and this is what they do, over and over. I pretended not to trust the electronic repairman over at that Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USA, repair shop, and admit to this, Sheriff Kenneth Mascara of this county, kind sir. I had to do this for reasons that hopefully either are, or will become, quite obvious to you as this blog continues onward. HACK-HACK-HACK; PAM BONDI, FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, MA'AM, YO YO!!!!

















Not only, Sheriff KM kind sir, did someone illegally damage my video machine, but they somehow erased a part of a videotape that I had very recently made some wild blog posts about, and I think sheriff sir, you know exactly what's going on here, with my mother humping miserable rotten Long Island Cousins from m ore than four decades ago. Why so many Huntingtonians have moved down here to your county, sir, is anyone's guess, but I know the odds of so many counties in this nation, thousands of them, and out of all the places for my cousins to all come to, just what are the odds that brought all of us down to here, YO sir????????????????? Well to move on with the secret of the 80,000 as we'll label and term this; the tape I had recently blogged about where my distant cousins who one even came to befriend Darius Evans and both worked with me up at that Harvest place where you were called that day in early 2011 when that unruly violent Workforce girl acted out her horrible frightening behavior that day. This same David told me to “Wash my hands” for no good reason, and Darius under oath will witness this for me; I doubt he will commit perjury, sir. You can contact him on his great YOUTUBE page, DEEZY SLIM. But moving this powerful shit along, great folks, and Sheriff sir; and AG Bondi, ma'am; his mother, my fourth cousin removed three times if I am correct on my lineage genealogy, great folks; made as donation to the local GOOD WILL STORE at the Virginia Avenue Mall, here in Fort Pierce, just a mile or so away from my Public Housing Building, along Route 1 US Highway. Everyone follows and stalks me in the M2F and knows my habits quite well, President B. Obama, and Governor R. Scott, Honorable Sirs!!!!!!!!! I told how at the BIG LOTS STORE, on New Jersey's Route 30 (White Horse Pike), in Clementon, New Jersey; I was stalked by a covert agency agent, and I confronted him; and he admitted to taking a tape that I had left at a phone booth, for someone to find; as back then; there was no blogging or internet like today. This was around 1991 or so. Psychiatrists can tell me I have delusions, from now until Pluto blows up; Judge Lovely Judy, as I know what I know. After all that has happened to me, and keeps right on doing so, decade after decade after dam ass decade; I would be quite deluded and psychotic, to believe everything was all normal and rosy all around me. Come on; thirty mother fucking ass years; YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!













So moving along with the 80,000-Secret, the owner of the electronics shop, Sheriff sir; told the truth about someone putting oil inside my video machine. They also put the very tape that was taken by my distant cousins, into the machine, turned on my television, and that very part on th etape that I had recently blogged about, where the man said to his wife that he was going to to the doctor and she told him he looks like shit, and he said he had some accident in the gym while exercising, and he was trying to help her find out why the zoom focus was not functioning on their camcorder device; he also said and I told this, how this particular May of 1995 weekend, “Was the worst fucking weekend in his life”. They erased it off, sheriff. Why would they go to this much trouble to erase off ten seconds on a blank videotape that I purchased from the Good Will Store, or supposedly blank, and for that matter, why was I supposed to find this in the first place? Folks, during this very time; I lived at the GAP Highview Apartments in WILL-I-AM-ST-OWN, NEW JERSEY- USA-ESMWG; and was going to Poolroy Haddonwood, another exercise place where accidents of numerous kinds, also may have just happened. Why was I supposed to find this in this powerful awesome GODSGAME of SSJKK, and why did the M2F have to erase that part that I blogged about here at BLOGGER DOT COM? First, no one on Planet Earth could make up something this fantastic, and secondly, remember that Poolroy told me he was a cousin of the greatest pop diva on this planet. He was no cousin, he was what the world and the birth certificate claim, the bio-father of MC. Until I get Soronson Labs to tell me that he is a step and that what happened to me the first Saturday in July of 1969, underneath Central Pier, did not result in MC coming here to this world, after leaving that very area just yards away; right out of Joseph and John, and all of this wild shit from 2000 years ago; I will believe what I know to be the real honest truth. Anyone can prove me wrong any time, with legitimate laboratory certified facts. PP thinks he is so dam ass smart. Why do you really think I had to go and leave you that night after hearing your 'SOL' song you had written? I had to get by myself and cry like a mother fucking little child, you buttwipe. Hell people; even fucking Pat Robertson isn't stupid enough to think that SOL stands for shit out of luck, all though in my fucking cunt lapping case, both of these would apply quite perfectly, BWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now as to exactly how Bob Jurik at the CFS, in Exton, PAUSAESMWG; was manipulated by the 'ESS', to kick the crap out of me; along with those two lifeguard mascots, later on in middle 1975, in Atlantic City, while my mom was up with Jimmy Dean and Heinz Gottwald, and his wife, who was my mom's cousin Ruth Huntington; THAT would be all part of the 90,000-view secret. BUT WAIT because it gets way fucking ass better still, folks! IPY this one great peeps. The 100,000 secret will wipe out your sanity, anyone out here, your entire fuckiGN sanity will be gone with this one, should I live ling enough to print it up and post it. Laugh now, DOW. But you'll take a big hit down the road later on, when these dam huge monster secrets all come out; because when they do; I am filling a gigantic lawsuit against the three major television broadcasting networks for wiping out the relationship I should have had all along with my marvelous daughter. Delusion? Yeah, we'll fucking see, kind Sheriff KM, sir, we'll see! Goddess Bless.



THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment