Monday, March 9, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 18


















I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE







CHAPTER 18



























AFTER MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3







BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2006-2015

© MARK WAYNE MOHR.





My Photo

























Somebody once was illegally selling one of my songs, and his name is Kevin Moore, from Long Island, where he was born. It is called, I've been told by reading that WFMU-RADIO internet-page on me, “The Christ Android”. One big bang, huh Elcapitan Picard Dulegender Planetstrand????? Well, one big let down as usual, Uncle non PEEJ-DEEJ Jesse of Frisco!





But this will take us to some indisputable logic, my good folks. If you can argue it with me, legitimately and not by being moronic or plain out stupid about it, I'd definitely welcome comments. Thank you, all. My blog is right here and available.











If you think this has stopped me from trying to prove major stuff, you can think again. I can rework a lot of my old arguments as well as make plenty of fresh new ones that are totally absolutely legit. You of course remain free to agree or disagree, as always, with any or all of the things that will be told. How nice! But some things couldn't change if you paid them infinite sums of money to do just that. I call it the incorrigible syndrome (TIS). Oh tis-tis-tis!











I can offer up a thousand examples but who has time to read for hours on end? This one sort of proves my point real nice and quick, and happens to be a very available PIP for me to access, so here it is, great people. ''Paula, Sarah, Nina, Sandy, and the Shah of Iran, mixed with my good old fucking Aunt Geraldine Snow; and you have one really motley crew''. I often wonder if the Mayor down south of me, could be my second cousin. It is doubtful; as she would have to be just a little younger IMHO, but still, not too many people spell that particular Christian name in that way; huh Cousin Don? YOUR FIRED, ya fucking bastard!













If anyone on Planet Earth knows, and has the ability to verify my true story, ALL OF IT; it is the 'GAP' UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE, IN WASHINGTON-DC, MY BRAH! Tell me they don't know it all, and I'll tell you where the nearest sike-couch is located, YO.







I said it before and will go on saying it no matter what new course my blogs will be taking, as it is al the truth and all of the powers in dam ass Atlantic City know it, by Goddess. I'll PIP it in without any Hershey bars or Billy TTZ Mummy's. THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE IN JULY OF 1970 WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS, IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT, AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE GREAT AND FUCKING POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY! (END OF PIP.)














View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.













































MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.







FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.
© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2015.











OH HOW I LOVE YOU, MY LIGHTNING.











MARCH 9, 2015,
MONDAY EVENING AT '6:01' NOT LENNY-MCKNN
HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,
CURRENT TEMPERATURE 75 DEGREES FNHT.
TEMPERATURE RANGE TODAY------(H-81/L-64)
HUMIDITY IS 74%, FEELING LIKE 78.
WIND IS E AT 10, GUSTING TO 14.










An old concept escaped me for nearly half a decade, 'never do anything important that involves other people'.




Just what is meant by that bit of hocus pocus you may be dam wondering, kind folks? Well, whether it be the people at the Copyright Office, or any of my family, or anyone at all, I learned or should have, years and years and years ago; not to trust people, and not to depend on people. Well, the second part of that is able to be spinned quite negatively. You can indeed trust people. You can trust them to be HORRIBLE, CRUEL, and many times even CRIMINAL. Few anywhere are worth a dam wooden penny, forget five times that much! Still, does this tiotally then lock me out of any possible way of accomplishing proving what I have been put through for sixty plus years and by whom and all of that? Not on your life!



Dawn knew things that she could not have known. Dawn was disposed of in physicality when no longer needed. There was no possible rational explanation to lots of these related things, and to this day, her mom, Ann King knows this perfectly well. Her mom has a weakness and I am the one person in the world and the only one, cured of a disease she is dying of. I had it, who is kidding who. Powerful shit all went down however, to take it away from me, but left me with wild ass side effects. Some of these side effects are not physical, but totally metaphysical, such as MY OPEN OFFICE JUST CRASHED FOR NO REASON AT ALL RIGHT NOW. Fortunately, the Microsoft people restored this document. I told them on th e message note where they ask you what you qwere working on, the simple truth, working on a blog as always when shit is done to me by ESS. The ESS will not like this blog one little bit. I told them that.




For the record, my freeze crash happened, FCC BOB MCDOWELL, AND AGENT CARUSO EX LANDLORD, AUSTIN, TEXAS FBI AGENT, AT ABOUT A QUARTER PAST SEVEN, ON THIS NINTH IGHT OF MARCH, IN 2015.



















.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL

Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.



























I am sure their dirt ball stock market flew, and will fly all week; after all that is being done to me. But in spite of it, I HAVE A MAJOR NEW ROULETTE SYSTEM, A MAJOR NEW IDEA FOR PROVING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME THAT INVOLVES NO ONE AT ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE THERE AS AN ASSIST, AND ON TOP OF THIS; I HAVE OTHER PLANS THAT I AM KEEPING VERY FUCKING QUIET ABOUT, FOR MY OWN DAM GOOD, IN OR OUT OF ANY AND ALL FAULTS OR KEYS, MELANIE AND JIMMY. WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU, LIGHTHOUSE QUEEN AND BEARDED POLAR BOY?





THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment