Thursday, March 12, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 22






I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 22





















I am at the Public Housing on Avenue B and Seventh Street. No time travel, no restaurants, no nothing, and W—O—W! When I printed how my life was destroyed by my wonderful awesome daughter, maybe some had a bit of pity, you know, a WEEE bit, who can ever know? Still, the evil Satanic world sure had a financial laugh on me, you know, empire to empire, and ICPE-APE-WISE.

































































Mark Wayne Mohr Blogs 2006-2015 ©






My Photo















WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!











Ringboats Mister Charlie calling Miss Chillie and Mister 601 CB Handle-Persons. Please DON'T come in!

















Well, I could utter these words of doom and gloom on Sunday or the other six days of each week, BUTT, before I do, I will say this: (“Your move, Captain”? I don't think so. Wanna' bet?) Hey folks, a little trip back to '79 and some cool speed changes, a cheapo mike and a small portable cassette recorder, and this just starts to get good, huh tall Donald? You just made the move, old buddy. My best to Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. Tell her how much I love her. She can go on hating and despising me forever. That won't change a dam thing, Mister Spock. So rest easy, YO. WEEEEEEEEEE!























































































I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY



MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 22



















UP-UP-UP-UP, I TOLD YOU GINA!!!!

TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU!!!!



Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

































Looks so peaceful and serene here. Yet lurking behind any of these trees, could be a rapist, a mugger, a serial killer, even the devil himself. Ziggy said it all back in 1969. He told me one day on the Atlantic City Beach, right at his fave jetty at the Central Pier, AKA the Schiff's Pier on Saint James place; “Mark, you don't 'KNOW' nothing!” I never forgot that. Sure, you can argue with me as the gorgeous Twinbay from Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, indeed would do; I'll guarantee it George Foreman, sir; and insist that this is one hell of a rotten and pessimistic attitude on my part. Well, my response is in duplicate. First, you're totally correct. Second, am I totally wrong? BBBBBBBBBB honest; Honey-Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I get clocked, clobbered, and cubed in hyper time; lovely 1977 Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio Martino. But tell me this if you will, kind Sheriff Ken Mascara of Florida's great and wonderful Saint Lucie County; just what are the mathematical odds, for both the late 2009 television commercial, all of my 1983 and onward stuff while I was with AT&T, back in Jersey when this all got a huge foothold in my life, and then all of the other many escapades and antics, of this great communications giant, from the lands of Blake's, and Rambo's, and the great thing spoken to me in the early autumn of 1987, by AT&T Head Lineman Arthur Bancroft? Oh and by the way, ladies and gentlemen, back in early 1983; all of us could only have AT&T, for those majority of people too young to know and remember this little fact of life. That WAS the phone company. There were no choices, or all of this other weird stuff of today's crazy society! And then when all of this began with me, suddenly, like magic, only seen however in a hindsight cool perspective of courser, BUT I CAN SEE IT PERFECTLY, the great ''phone company'' broke up, INTO LOTS OF LITTLE BABY-BELLS, as the news called this event, BACK THEN in those times, that to me, was dam yesterday!







So do I have a lot more to tell you about my new reflections of livng from the tail end of August of 2008 through early middle December of 2009, with the great and powerful DMK? Of course I do; but that can wait for a bit later on. No need to disturb all of the FAWCES OF MISTER HALL TOO MUCH, all at one dam time!







My search to find the great SARAH, all began back in the beginning of 1996; and all of those last couple of years of the nineteen hundreds, who out here can remember those promotions with the numerous 'call ten' numbers; that all suddenly just sprang out. Well, I didn't need Kevin Dreamfields Costner to tell me what is mathematically possible or not, so please don't underestimate my intellect, and think of me as some retard fool. Call 10 this and that, most of us over forty remember this, especially if they had AT&T as their carrier. All a moron has to do is say, gee, CALLIO (CALL-10). Why won't people believe me, some wonder? Well, most don't believe or wonder, but a few don't wonder about this because they know about THE WALL. You cannot break the wall, not even with friends on large police forces, such as my pal in late 1989 at Voorhees Township, New Jersey, such as Sergeant Smarzinski. Here is one powerful example folks, and I know I'll get the shit kicked out of me for printing it, but I am going to exercise my rights under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, you know, that silly thing called Free-Speech, YO? It is the story of the millennium, literally, as it all happened early as it unfolded. Remember folks, centuries begin on the 01 year, but millennium's begin on the 00 year. Even though it wasn't until well into middle or late 2002 if memory is on board with me half correctly right now, people; but its roots started before I ever left Guthrie Shorts mansion at 231 Route 73, in blue Anchor, New Jersey, Mister McThaxton, Paul and Chester-Frank! WEEEEEEEEEE to quote you CF! I'll totally friggin' nutshell this story, and compare it to current buzzing news that broke back earlier this very week, from the what else, EW (music industry or bizz, RAW (Robert Andrews Whatever).













I wrote a song back in this house called, “I ain't Got No Money”, that was totally ripped off musically, not in lyrical content, in 2002. I complained by writing to the music industry two biggest unions, ASCAP and BMI. I got nowhere but ignored, AS ALWAYS, even after sending a proof tape! Poor people, unlike the family of the GAP Mister Marvin Gaye or however you spell his last name, I am not the greatest speller on this planet, but I can write music. The proof of that is how so many great artists steal my fucking shit that I send over the years to the United States Office of the ©. What is supposed to protect me, is actually ripping me off. I don't accuse, but this makes it public property for inspection, just not being able to copy and profit off of it, as my song most definitely was. Any time you want these details, Sheriff Mascara, and Pam Bondi AG of Florida, I will be glad to come in with a CD with both the songs, mine and theirs. This has only been done to me though, five dozen times, but in those many ripoffs of that rotten fucking music industry, the two biggest ripoff thefts of my intellectual property, was this incident and the one back in the summer time of 1980, with my LOSTLOVE song; and that I will tell anyone, that I don't see how the © Office was not bribed. But I am not allowed to make that claim by law, or I will be the one jailed for defamation of character; and they have all of the money and power and resources, and you all know just how much I have; but I'll print it anyway for all of you who may be interested, $00000000000000.00! This is after my food and rent and car insurance and utility bill is paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Here is what happened two years after writing the song. I had it on a play-list, in those days, no computer was used. You took a master source such as my open reel or another cassette deck, and you made copies onto one copy-tape, from master copies of songs that you want to hear in a car cassette player or wherever. Many were using computers, but I hated them with a passion, and for that matter, I still friggin' do. They are great for enemies to hack you with, and a million other things, that in my life, are always bent negatively. If you cannot accept that truth about me, lovely Twinbay, well, tough petunia flowers, and Callio A&R post-Astral heart attack interactions, from great and powerful Cifaloglio job-site Christmas-pasts, Ebeneezer. You don't own using humor to overcome hostile vengeful feelings; greatest pop-diva on Earth! WO. Anyway moving this right along; I accidentally, and I mean accidentally, not fake accidentally; left this copy-tape in the Rover-Van at my security job up across the river from the state capitol in New Jersey, good old friggin' Trenton. This was the Tulleytown, Pennsylvania landfill and the landfill next to it, all owned by the WM (Waste Management Company, you all have seen the signs if you are from the USA, on trucks, in the news, they are world famous, and one of the accounts of the security outfit that I worked for back then, the Assets Protection Company of Pendell, Pennsylvania, had them for a client.





The job I had on my shift as Sergeant, was to rove around and check various guard-shack posts to see if guards were there and doing their jobs, a three year old frikkin' moron could do the job, but it kept my frikkin' lights and TV going in my mobile home back at Jenny Plageman's Mullica Mobile Manor, and kept some dam ass food on my table too, even ice cream, juice, and other things talked about half a decade or so later into the friggin' ass future, YO! Logic dictates a lot of connections all through these times, right down to Braxton trash calling me and annoying me, when I don't know any of these dam people, nor do I care to! But my actual story, and it is true and sworn now under a voluntary oath, Mizz Bondi, AG, and I swear this is true under flag and nation, President B. Obama, sir! So I left this tape in the rover-van and my relief guard, Kevin Willis enjoyed it, and told me so. But I had something confirmed for me, before I ever complained about my song being totally ripped off and stolen, after hearing it blaring out on Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City one day that I was there on business; by letter to those two large industry unions, one of which I received royalty checks from for several years, and even paid federal taxes one year on them, and the great powerful U.S. Government and the IRS can check this all out and VERIFY IT, as the great Ronald Reagan put it so freaking eloquently, and I totally agree, “Trust, but verify”. O wouldn't respect anyone for NOT checking out my dam stories, as who the hell can have a life like mine? ONLY I FRIGGIN' DO, REALLY, HONEST TO GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that all this crap is out of the dam way, I'll move ever onward, great folks. Kevin on his lunch break, left the post and went across the Delaware River to Trenton, New Jersey, a few minutes drive away from the landfill, and he not only lived there, but worked another job there as bouncer, at the biggest club in town, where industry insiders and hot friggin'; shots, came on a regular basis. He ran off a quick dub that any eighty dollar dubbing cassette deck can do at double speed in half a dam hour, and gave the copy to his buddy there, the head DJ spinner there. If nobody sees just how Mister WOOOOOOLF and the rest of the MACY-BUNCH got so many ideas from my actual real life through decades of time, SIMPLY PUT, YOU'RE DAM BLIND! But finishing the story here; this song that I wrote back in early 2000 from my Blue Anchor home long before ever working at Assets Protection at this landfill location, or meeting Kev Willis; was totally ripped off. You think that was a close rip that aired on the news all over America the other day, SHEEEEEEEEIT people, that was, and I ain't no dam musicologist, but that ain't anywhere near as close as the music they stole note for note bar after bar, the entire dam song, from my “I Ain't Got No Money”. This song went to number one in major industry charts, and made millions; and I should NOT BE HERE IN PUBLIC FUCKING HOUSING; GOVERNOR SCOTT. You know what else proves my blogs are totally real, great folks? If this was not all some huge fuckin g conspiracy going on against me to endlessly keep me down and suppressed, and just use and steal from me all these decades, over and over and over and over again, then why Governor Scott sir, don't you want me to get off of DISABILITY, and become a PRODUCTIVE MNEMBER OF YOUR STATE'S DAM ASS SOPCIETY, oh great sir? If you'd look into this matter, which I already McKinnon know that you won't; but if you dam would, kind sir; I would be able to be a millionaire, and become known, and write a lot of much better shit than that dumb ass song, and make way more money, and pay you a lot of fuckiGN ass taxes, and you too IRS, and unlike other rich people, I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND WANT TO PAY MY FUCKIGN TAXES. Taxes are a necessary evil throughout the recorded history of this planet. You cannot run countries and kingdoms without a system of taxation, and I would never ever try to lessen my taxes with billionaire-loopholes like my evil wicked rotten cousin Donald and all the rest of these dam pigs, Governor sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my fuckiGN proof to everything is quite simple, lads and lassies, YO! Logic would insist that my elected officials would help me to get some dam ass justice for all this theft, but it never will happen, as something way way way way way way much fuckiGN huger than music or even money, IS GOING ON BEHIND THESE GAP OZ CURTAINS, just in a similar way that those trying to get the UFO shit honestly investigated, all meet eventually, THEIR DAM BRICK WALL ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how real this all is, as I have lived it for half of a fuckiGN cunt lapping century, lads and lassies!







Are my blogs getting better, oh great powerful BLOGAUD (viewing audience)? Well, keep reading, as it is going to only keep getting better, as we move on along, as promised, this 2015 year, my friends and fiends!!!! WHAAAHAHAHA Icabod Halloween Crane, and Arthur. Watch out; here comes Patty-Paula, those women really can drive, ol' buddy, YO! You too wonderful TD Bank advertiser and friend of the WAYV Jersey radio people ( the powers behind Atlantic City), look out there, be careful, crissake, don't want anything to happen to you, Regis Philbin, my BRAHHHH!!!!!!!! I will meanwhile, continue as always, to do my job as the everlasting hanging in there HUNTINGTON, and IPYT. I knew when I had those recurring mother fucking nightmares around the time this song got ripped off, Governor Scott, and President Obama, sirs; that this was not me going dam ass crazy, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She comes over to 1802 Robin Hill Apartments and tells me she just miscarried our younger daughter PEE. I didn't even fuckiGN know that I had an older daughter, YO! Well, while you sit there moaning and crying; at least I made use of my Fascitar and Eckankar skills, and now can go and see my wonderful dam PEE any time that I want to. Ask the CIA, or the NSA, just how real soul travel, or as they call it, (the other RV) or remote viewing, actually is, lads and lassies. They use it to this day and tell you they don't, are we all surprised? The real shadow society is the ESS, and a small part of them became all of our cove-agencies around the time our great war terminated just a little bit shy of the nineteen-fifties. I talk and I talk about the Exploratronic Supermind Society, and 99.99999% of you all laugh and laugh and laugh. What dam idiots. This is all effecting your lives and your kids lives, and you sit there munching the fuck on pizza and swigging down beers, and watching WHAT THEY want you to watch on their mind-control entertainment system of internet-television-radio-RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee-like wow, I'm fuckiGN cunt eating impressed, great Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, YO! Ripoff-Town, PAPA?































Pageviews today
4
Pageviews yesterday
75
Pageviews last month
1,818
Pageviews all time history
79,335







Audience

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

















THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.










































No comments:

Post a Comment