Sunday, March 1, 2015

I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY MORE THAN ONCE, CHAPTER 6






































































I TRIED TO ESCAPE ATLANTIC CITY



MORE THAN ONCE





CHAPTER 6













OH BOY, golly gash darn gee © whiz, from 1988 and 1989, up in DC. At least they won't be frying in the pan for the next eight or months or so!!!!!!!







MARCH 1, 2015,

LATE SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 4:10,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 81 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 66%, FEELING 84.

RANGE TODAY------(H-81/L-70), GOING TO 82.

WIND IS ESE AT 14 AND GUSTING TO 23.























Sheriff, the proof I am bringing you is a man saying one of home video machines was filled with oil. This man owns an electronic repair shop in Port Saint Lucie near the bowling alley on US-HWY-1, you probably know of the man. Also, a signed document from Joe King, when he was in a 'better mood' than normal, but under oath, he will have to corroborate it unless he wants to commit perjury, sir. This states how he removed an unknown alien contraption from my car, connected in-between my stereo system and the electronic system of the vehicle. But the big-bee in the tri-bonnet, sir Sheriff K.M. Sir; is this. Fingerprint evidence exists that show something Earth shaking, and yes, someone whom I know can dust, and has friends who know how to access databases of CJS, for matches of prints. WOW this is more like a terra-wow, sir. You better be wearing a pair of dipes, Sheriff. I of course take the chance that powerful people can do things to me, and I will not get justice no matter what. I have a name for something that a very tall police officer, back over decades ago, in Williamstown, New Jersey, spoke to me; after telling him a small bit of my plight with my enemies while he was over at my apartment, at the Highview, on Sicklerville Road, to inform my mom and I, that some relations of ours, her brother John Mason of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and his wife Rachel; had both expired at the local hospital. It's all on record, Sir Ken, my friend. As Steve Harvey says it so well, “You look great on TV”, Sheriff, sir. See you later on this upcoming week over on Midway Road, without any battleships or dukes or Pacific Ocean war theaters. Oh, that was not hacking by the way. The guy simply is friends with another guy in the department that has this mainframe program linked right to his desk PC, and he has a badge, it's all totally legitimate. I hope you know, I don't break the law. If I don't like something, sir; I bitch and moan and blog and complain, but I don't break laws. I'll admit there is one good reason I don't, and maybe it is not the one my mom would have been proud to hear me say, but it is truth in any case. I don't want to ever go to jail. I have been told it is a nightmare hell that is worse than my life, which sir, I find hard to fathom, but when ADA'S and police officers have told me this straight faced for a quarter century now, I would not even think to doubt their word about it.













PHOTO IS COURTESY OF THE WEATHER BUG.



City Skylines







Looks nice, and serene, and peaceful. It would look the very same way if some huge monster was lurking underneath the water, waiting to jump out and unleash fury all over. None of us can trust anything, but I have a situation that epitomizes what other people merely need to be mildly aware of. Let me break out of the covert hell prison that this Huntington Curse has fixated its energies on 100% since my birth; in any small way, and I get clocked and clobbered, cubed in hyper time, lovely Princess Leah, and mean rotten Darkvader Callio. Sheriff, can you tell me what the mathematical odds, of both the late eight television commercial, all my 1983 and onward stuff while with AT&T back in Jersey when this all got a huge foothold in my Nessy-messy Queen Scotland Mary descended life, and then all of the other many escapades and antics, of this great communications giant, from the lands of Blake's, and Rambo's, and the great thing spoken to me in the early autumn of 1987, by AT&T Head Lineman Arthur Bancroft? Inside the escapades and antics bag, would include a totally even by itself, beyond possible coincidence, shortly after my search to find the great SARAH started in the beginning of 1996; and I speak of all of those past couple of years of the nineteen hundreds, ''call ten'' numbers, that suddenly sprang out. I didn't need Kevin Dreamfields Costner to tell me what is mathematically possible or not, so please don't underestimate my intellect and think of me as some retard fool. Call 10 this and that, most of us over forty remember this, especially if they had AT&T as their carrier. All a moron has to do is say, gee, CALLIO (CALL-10). But if you pull my phone records while living at 831 Thirteenth Street, Hammonton, New Jersey, in the second half of 2009, the home owned by FBI AGENT Steve Caruso of Austin, Texas, oh great Sheriff K.M.; you will see something that will indeed prove to you that I am not mentally ill, well, other than for this family driving me half to three fourths insane by all that they've done to me since I didn't take rod Dangerfield's great advice, that day on the phone, over at Brad Messenger's house. All sounds incredible and not to be believed. The quintessential story from where we get the expressions of, FISH STORY and FISH TALE, huh? Well, you are sheriff of the county, and you have the power to verify this is all real and true, by checking the luds, and if you check my residence back two from there at Jenny Plageman's Mullica Mobile Manor, trailer lot 10, sir; you will see the first half of the first decade of this millennium, lots of other times. So how can all the people in the system insist I am just a crazy person with delusions, or making this up for attention, or whatever? All I ask is the benefit of the doubt. Still, I took real evidence of something bigger than this, to the Voorhees Police in Jersey, on the night of 10 January in 1990. They promised to investigate it in exchange for my voluntarily allowing them to take me for a sike work up at the local Crises Center in Cherry Hill, a few miles away, and I agreed and consented. They later totally reneged on their deal with me. Why was I not shocked one little bit, great Sheriff Mascara, sir, I mean gee, really, why was I not all shocked and surprised? Could it be because I know the ESS is in total control of humanity, created all of this simulation (our universe, the creation), and so much more? Before you doubt me and write me off, why not check out the phone-luds? Is that really asking so much, OR, maybe folks just don't want to discover that I was right all along, and telling the full total truth about all this shit in these nine plus years of my blogs.



See you later this week. I am going to go to the Mayo Clinic later on in the spring, Sheriff. This is all coming out, and when it does, who knows. My cousin Donald just may be elected to our next president, the only one who TOTALLY KNOWS that this is all true and real and accurate. This could be what the church believers call the beginning of the last days, and adding a 70 year life generation to 1948, puts 2018 as so pivitol for major shit to go down, since Israel was reestablished in that year and the bible makes it all so dam clear, there is no mistaking it, no need for seeing 'the impossible happened', to quote Jim Star Trek Kirk, on that great episode in 1966, called, “Where No Man Has Gone Before”; and the biggest two jokes of all of it, without 1969 or 1980 or songs about fire, oh great pal TOM GLENN; are not even the beginning of this ESS situation, and we all remain endlessly clueless. Hay I was just trying to be of service, Doctor Rogers, and you seemed to enjoy telling me over and over, how clueless I am. Well, behind that area where we had that talk, you also sat at a desk to the right, in an office where lots of desks were also situated in this large space. Will I always be totally clueless, Doctor McDonald, Doctor Margret, Doctor Rogers, and Doctor Coryell and Green of the Cancer Institute? Or will I be so down and out, and so low, that I will endlessly burn with fire, and be ''so glad'', huh Diana. Of course I always loved you. You promised 13,000 years ago you would always be my god and I would always be your THAT-BOY. What in the name of 'KAKUDYNAMICS' has happened; SSJK? Why not subpena all my copyrights too, Sheriff. The whole story comes alive, and nobody will be able to dispute all of it, once it is all out in the open, along with Ward Cleavers' automobile window that the Beaver thought he had broken. You see Sheriff sir, I learned long ago, lying only takes a liar further and further away from truth. And without truth, you may as well have never been born. As to why some Phase-4-Entities (P4E) exist in some of the hyperspace, (dreaming of fictional characters), it is not simple to explain how fifth and sixth dimensional energies all intertwine and exchange, and are able eventually, to find more distant hyperspace parallels to exist in, from where we may know them as a TV or comic character, here in our so-called 'waking world' universe of the here and now in physicality.













Your move, Captain”? I don't think so. You just made the move, old buddy. My best to Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. Tell her how much I love her. She can go on hating and despising me forever. That won't change a dam thing, mister Spock. So rest easy, YO. Yes sir; that magic web-page, and charter school, that hides moons, schools, and words; and then pops them back up as if they are competing with the mighty marvelous untrumpable VH1 music television channel, YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheriff sir, if you knew one percent about me and my life up in Jersey, and here as well as ui have been living in your county for just under 63 months now, sir; you would understand. You would know th emeaning of th eword HELL, and without ever having to witness my lungs being cut out back in 1970, and turned into washcloths. Oh I bet you know my ditant CUZZ David. Our line is very big, sir. I guess the Huntington's are not meant to ever go away. We'll just hang in there, and hang around, and try not to burn up, and be ''so glad''. They put all of this shit on a machine long before I ever thought to do it, kind Sheriff. If my Cuzz-Don would ever admit he was a very, non pun intended, instrumental part of al of this, he would also have to admit to his naming of one of his yachts back in 1988. I doubt he will, but you can ask him if you want to trudge over Monday to the H-Classic. Funny, my area barely got a spit drizzle, whole everything else flooded all to hell, yesterday. Hmmmm! Well, it is time for me to sign off and relax with some TV and din-din, Sheriff. The unconscious mind is an incredible, and totally misunderstood 'instrument'. IPYT folks. I was clueless to why I sang that song back in early 1981, in the same way that my two year old daut responded to me up north, when I said to her, I shouldn't go through that little whole in the fence. Well, she insisted, so if you want me trespass, K.M. After nearly 43 years, you know I am at the Public Housing on Avenue B and Seventh Street. No time travel, no restaurants, no nothing, and WOW; she was right about that all along. Cornwall Avenue of Ventnor, and dots don't all connect up, huh???????? BYE-4 now! W-O-W!





THERE IS NO WAY THAT TOM REALE, IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN.............





Wolf-wolf-wolf, WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!! Wolf-wolf-wolf, WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!! Wolf-wolf-wolf, WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!! Wolf-wolf-wolf, WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!! Wolf-wolf-wolf, WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!! Wolf-wolf-wolf, WOOOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!!!!!!!!























































Mark Wayne Mohr Blogs 2006-2015 ©






My Photo











THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment