Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF MARCH 10, 2015




SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG OF 3-10-15





















    • Recent Articles














Hay, it's you and me, and Helen Reddy, against the world; Uncle Jesse Hair! My best to the GG-BRIDGE. Just don't bother with yellow phones, or crossovers!!!!





But now my question is why, because the enemy is killing me at light speed squared; lovely AG Mizz Bondi? This parallel event has made perfect sense ever since August of 1986, so I confess to you, great AG; I do not understand some things going on around me, and the cosmos as well, ma'am. I'm only human B.A.P.





PHOTOS ARE COURTESY OF TWB.


  •  




































It was a while ago before PEE and MY were this age. And it is even a while now, since I have seen this nice looking white stuff, other than in photos or on the TV. Enjoy, kiddies!







TWEET-TWEET-TWEET-TWEET, WEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL LOVE THOSE TWEEEETY BIRDS, DON'T WEEE?




















BURRRRR, LOOKS BEAUTIFULLY COLD!!!!!!!









Please watch over me, Sheriff Mascara sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment