Thursday, August 2, 2012

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 502, KN






SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0502

KING RUBBISHCHEWERSQUARED

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION

THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-EXPLORATRONS AND ME

MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES

BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:

TOMORROW I AM PRESSING CHARGES WITH THE POLICE”

WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2293

SBT-DATFILE: 080212.835

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2012



BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:



Tomorrow, I am calling the police over, and will press charges, as I was told to do by the property manager, Debbie Morato, here at the fort Pierce, Florida, Public housing Building at 601 Avenue B. All day, AGAIN, and into 8 of the clock this evening, SLAM BANG BOOM IN AND OUT IN AND OUT SHOUT SHOUT HOLLER HOLLER, like a bunch of caged animals all trying not to be struck by endlessly flying liquid dog shit. Things were better for a month or in that range, maybe longer, as my blogs did not discuss my scum bag dirt ball nabes for quite a while, then suddenly, CRASH, it all started up again. I have had two horrible fucking cunt monster ass days. At least tomorrow, my disability money comes in. If something happens to this, somebody is going to mother fucking be murdered, I will promise the WOMO that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have fucking cunt sucking had it with this fucking ass shit. These diseased dirt eating shit swallowers have done all that they can for 60 years, to make my fucking cunt life a living daily cock sucking hell. If there was one chance in a quatorodecillion that I could make changes for the better, or even kill myself and stay fucking dead, then I would do so, only there is not, it has all been relentlessly fucking cunt tried, over and over and over and over again, with total failure as a result every stinking rotten time, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A child with a retardation chip on his shoulder can see clearly, johnny Nash, just why this is all so bad right now. Good old 1996 and 1986, and now it seems, 2012, on this lovely wonderful fucking date of the second of fucking August. WOW. They won't let me forget, will they, the cock sucking scum!!!!!!!!!!!! Well despite this horrendous miserable bullshit, I made another four units playing my paper-roulette. Also, my CARDDECK that has over time, developed an extreme black-space range of very high twenty's in accuracy percentage, is maintaining itself despite this newest, shall I say, GITYA RESPONSE SITUATION since the beach robbery, basically a month and a half now, and beginning on June the 17th AKA by the baby boomers, as Watergate Day. Where are you when I need you, gorgeous ravishing Sarah Jenny Johnson Jacobson of 1972????????????????????????? I told the entire world how my mom and I were terrorized at the Pathmark Shopping Center of Turnersville, in New Jersey on August 2, 1996, ten years after my friend David Roth and I went into Manhattan so that he could see his pals perform in some night club, called, “New Shoes”. This is not going to go away, not ever. A runny nosed dummy ass can see this with eyes closed and cemented. Egg Harbor, New Jersey, is at the fucking ass heart of this monstrous problem, and I make no bones about it on my fucking ass YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Still, all of that will be coming down soon, or else my all powerful and ruling daughter will come over here and kill me, I know this as sure as I am sitting here eating fire drops from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That day in 1996 was so horrific that it can never be told in its entirety, despite being told for the most part over many older blogs. I get threatened and terrorized by these Atlantic city worh hole builders and sky trail creators, and then guess who is the monster bad guy in all of this and always has been, besides David Roth, just guess who it may be folks. Yeah you guessed it correctly, it is little old pathetic victim me, innocent little fucking ME, ME, ME, ME, AND POOR LITTLE ASS ME, DUH & WHAAAAAAAA. WOW, what a fucking BAG GUY I AM, FRANKENSTEIN, TELL YOUR MONSTER TO WATCH OUT, HERE I COME YOU SON OF A DAM BITCH, BRO!!!!!!!!!Well folks, let us continue with my mom's nightmare story of her dam own now, so on with the show, miserable KALI-OOOOOOOOOOO. Here we go, this picks up where it left off on the last blog, and began on SJ-CH-#0500, WHAAAAAAAA.

















I worked throughout most of my married life in various businesses and during the past fourteen years have continuously worked as a secretary. It wasn't easy going backward to live in a one-room furnished apartment, but I managed to make a comeback for my son and me after the breakup of my marriage. After a few years of being on my own In procured a divorce so that I could forget the past and make a fresh start.



A year ago a man in the Company where I worked asked me to go out to dinner with him. It wasn't long before we knew we were in love. He asked me to marry him but there were complications. Before ever going out with him he had expressed to me his intention of divorcing his wife.











For now, we will leave off the story of my mother, written in 1977, called, “Suicide, Or Was It”.



As some may have guessed, I have a serious problem of my own that began in 2008 somewhere. I have been literally taken over by a powerful exploratron. There is not too much I can really do about it. There is no pill to take, no couch therapy to convince me it is all in my mind, how can it be, how could I possibly know intimate details, some reflected in my daughters most recent movie, and on and on, such as the one cited on my October 5, 2008 blog being one out of so many, the medical office, on and on and on and on. Let me rest my sore fingers and sore glands for a while now Shirley, we can always do a James Rockford and come back and squalk onward into mother fucking infinity, YO. My qiuck point is that I seem to have been the target of this exploratron ever since my visit in 1972 up to my Aunt and Uncle's place. It was after this that I developed many taits that my daughter knows only too well, and were blogged by me at the start of my blogs around early in 2006 somewhere such as not being able to stand others singing along to music. I have no reason to have these feelings, none at all. I am so sorry I acted like a total prick, as HIM, not as ME, MY. Still, what is the answer, what can I do? Well, I can endlessly suffer under this powerful Huntington Curse, a very appropriate area for my kid to have moved into, being the curse and all that is behind this. Some still take Ammityville down the road seriously, when it was all ready admitted total hoax around 1980 somewhere. People BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE, and as Diana Ross says so well about that issue, There is no stopping them now, huh girl, no how, no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have switched the 'PC' (PRIVECODE) off you know, how was I supposed to know anything back in 1983, oh yeah, I forgot, swami me, hell, I though it was BAD GUY ME.









WELL FOLKS, NIGHTY NIGHT, AND ALL THAT HORSE SHIT. I BID YOU ALL A FOND FAREWELL FOR THE DAM DAY. Day of the dolphin my Red Lobster ass, George Hairbrush Sea Scott Patent Office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least in your version of fucking scrooge, my grand dad's song gets played. Folks, the world hates me so fucking much, they have totally stopped airing the greatest fucking Christmas carol on the planet. Even my daughter has not had all her combined stuff played as much as Silent night, ask her, she is the most honest girl on this Earth, she'll tell you I'm 'truthing' it here, Nancy Sinatra. WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********ENDING TRANSMISSION, YO**********

No comments:

Post a Comment